2019 CWC Predictions.....

Forum » Cricket » 2019 CWC Predictions.....

May 27, 2019, 16:51

No ducking....just put it out there..

Top 4 Finish:

1. Australia

2. England

3. India

4. New Zealand

Winner:

Australia

That's ok, have a laugh, I'm having a go....what's yours?

May 27, 2019, 16:58

Australia

South Africa

India

England  

May 27, 2019, 17:06

India to beat England in the final.

Australia and New Zealand the losing semifinalists.

May 27, 2019, 17:31

India vs England was the popular choice a few months ago......it might still be but right now there's a bit of doubt hanging about.

Could this be the most open WC ever? I don't know, what I do know is that cricket is a funny game.

And will the Proteas surprise us all??????

Time to front up Chippo, Moz and cricket coach 'Flash.

May 28, 2019, 04:34

Shockingly:

1 Australia

2 England

3 New Zealand

4 Proteas.

May 28, 2019, 05:10

If the warm up games are anything to go by India will not make the top four and England may also be out.  

What bothers me is that some Indian players - inclusive of Kohli did not do well in the  IPL this year and even Dhoni failed in the final.   None of the five top batsman were Indian.   Warner was top of the list and De Kock was third - cannot remember who was second.   

The Indian  batsmen turned out to fail; in the NZ warm up match.  So Mozart may be right about India being out of the top 4.     

May 28, 2019, 05:18

The Indians might make the top 4 by default, other than Pakistan who else is there......Proteas? Not sure if it was the CWC or the ICC Cup but to get themselves used to the conditions the Indians spent 3 months ahead of the tournament in Australia. Guess what?....they still didn't win it.

They are pretty damn good on home soil but take them out of their comfort zone and it's a different story. Champions win on any surface.

May 28, 2019, 13:25

Damn pity about the whole AB debacle.

May 28, 2019, 15:47

Fact is that the NZ bowlers made a farce of their attack and the West Indies made 421 runs all out in the 50th over.

And Steyn is out of the first two ODI's because he is not recovered from the injury he picked up in the only match he played in a the IPL.    How much cricket has he played since his return to play in 2018?    

And after 10 overs the NZ score was  33/3

Jun 23, 2019, 04:02

back to the top

Jul 04, 2019, 04:23

back to the top

You need to Log in to reply.