Another de Kock up.

Forum » Cricket » Another de Kock up.

Aug 05, 2022, 21:47

Thank heavens Hendricks and Klaasen were there to offset yet another poor start. How long can we carry this passenger?

Aug 05, 2022, 21:59

On a related note Ngidi hits Sterling in the goons as luridly shown from several angles and the very next ball gets him out swatting at a snail ball. Amazing how a shot to the nether regions scrambles the male brain.

Aug 05, 2022, 23:22

Hopefully full-o-Dentsies has been watching Reeza string together a tour packed with world class performances.

Aug 05, 2022, 23:58

That drol will take the deep dive.

Aug 06, 2022, 13:15

"Amazing how a shot to the nether regions scrambles the male brain."

Nothing amazing about it...logical as can be...when last were you kicked in the nuts?:D

Aug 08, 2022, 06:56

Moron, Quinton is suffering from a loss of form, he's scored a mere 129 runs in 10 innings......with your limited knowledge of the game I don't expect you to understand what that means when it happens in cricket. Best you stick to what you know best De Ock Nyyaaaah this Nyyaaaaahhhh that De Ock ......hate filled cricket posts.

As for Reeza Hendricks whose had more lives and then some than a cat........made his international debut in 2014....care to print his stats prior to the last few weeks or would you like me to do it? It's taken him 8 years to deliver.

Yes that's right 2014......did I hear you say Hendricks who??? Bwhaahahahahahaha

If he'd been white he would have been punted years ago but your support of the quota has finally paid dividends. So at age 35 he suddenly and unexpectedly hits a purple patch, I guess now you're going to tell us that you saw it coming Huh? Bwhahahahahahaha

So go ahead and embarrass yourself by cherry picking his star performances through the 8 long years of his career....I'm sure the unknowing would love to know.

Take your time.

Aug 08, 2022, 09:37

Well i had been watching him play, Dentsie.

I was picking the best batters at the time rather than the a team meant to carry us for the next decade. Feel free to refer to the post if you need to.

I said world class, you said he wasn’t, and now he has put in a string of world class performances upon his first good run since me selecting him.

Pretty easy actually.

Aug 08, 2022, 10:06

Oh dear, even you can't believe your own BS surely. You picked him?? He was picked 8 years ago you liar twat, he did effol, became a quota and now 8 years later he's a star. Nothing more than a T20 cricket star still after 8 years without an IPL contract. What does that tell  you, moron?

You support quota selections but you picked him and now that he's come good it's gone some ways to restore your bruised and battered ego.....that's what it is isn't it you insecure little puppy. It doesn't matter that he's been an 8yr quota does it now, you can at last push out your chest and grin from ear to ear. Don't ever come shrieking again about quota selections because you support it. 

Answer my question....if he were a whitey would he have been given the same privilege? Would he have been given 8 long years to prove himself?

Aug 08, 2022, 13:43

Dentsie...

I said I picked him in that team, two years ago...at that time. What aren't you understanding?

Nice try attempting to make it sound like I said I discovered him or was the first to pick him...haha weirdo. 

You're right, I don't support quotas. My election had to do with merit(form and technique). Nice attempt at a weird race card. Rather pull the joker...it suits you better.

Aug 10, 2022, 05:07

‘Quintin is suffering from a loss of form’ ….actually he has always had a loss of form the moment the pressure in on. 

Aug 10, 2022, 10:38

I see our resident coward is playing with words again......

Well, he tries to....it's all he has, it's his go to

Aug 10, 2022, 11:14

Haha he's struggling to stay afloat, is Dentsie. 

haha (volume - dents volume) x Beta = Buoyancy :angel::D:angel:

Aug 10, 2022, 12:38

‘Quintin is suffering from a loss of form’ ….actually he has always had a loss of form the moment the pressure in on. 

Someone needs to remind our resident grammar Queen that there is no "tin'' in Quinton and if that doesn't embarrass the NoF'allabout cricket then tell him that pressure is never a factor when playing Ireland. Hell even blind Freddy knows that.

Aug 10, 2022, 13:42

...says Dentsie that probably batted at 11 and bowled as 6th change off-spiner.

Aug 10, 2022, 13:48

.....as 6th change off-spiner.(sic)

Laughing graphics

Aug 10, 2022, 15:18

No pressure against Ireland…..sure, that was just a poor shot. But check his record in WCs and I’m not referring to Ockgate where he totally embarrassed himself. I’m referring to his disastrous lack of performance.

Did you actually ever play cricket Quisling….tell us about it.

Aug 11, 2022, 07:30

I think it’s quite clear that he didn’t.

To date, the dear hasn’t once discussed anything other than stats.

Kinda says it all.

Aug 17, 2022, 12:08

According to Mozart there is only one SA player in cricket that plays for SA and that is De Kock.   He has been at De Kock since 2013 and is like a  besotted fool.   

You need to Log in to reply.