Boucher stepping down

Forum » Cricket » Boucher stepping down

Sep 12, 2022, 22:07

After T20 WC

He has been crap as a coach. I’m sure he must have had a say in some of the diabolical selections that have been made, like the present inclusion of 32 year old Zondo with a FC average of 31

Sep 13, 2022, 09:46

Careful what you wish for Dave, it could get worse. CSA is totally clueless and after reading the reasons for the selection of the T20 WC squad I can only conclude that the Convener of Selectors is clueless as well. Take for example the selection of Zondo, not sure if you know the history of him giving evidence at the commission enquiring about Smith and Boucher being racist. According to him AB who was his captain had told him that he wouldn't be selected and that they were flying out Dean Elgar instead. AB of course realised he was a useless quota, Zondo thought AB was a racist. The reason for his selection to the current test side therefor is obvious....it's a reward for the "racist injustice he'd suffered years ago."

Sep 13, 2022, 14:47

Who will be the next coach.

Kallis or AB I think not.

Sure they will find someone perhaps time for Buvama to step up.

Sep 13, 2022, 18:11

Just look who took over from Graham Smith, none other than the sacked previous Enoch. 

The very same guy that dragged Boucher through this whole racist allegations. 

No hope for cricket. The youngsters don't care about test cricket, everyone wants to be in the IPL and cash in. Why would you play for the proteas, only use it as a launch pad

Sep 14, 2022, 00:17

Great point you just made kingcorn.

Oct 02, 2022, 19:52

Dave 

Boucher may one day reveal what happened - but I am pretty sure the criminals raised racist accusations against him to stop him from objection to idiotic selections.   If h did - they would say racism is applied by Boucher.

I wrote a while ago that Boucher was appointed as the coach of Mumbai Indians - so he is freed from the poisoned environment of SA C ricket.   He is bound to pick the SA players he would like to have since Mumbai was poor in the IPL this year.    

SA Cricket is going the same way as SA Soccer - ie down the corrupt way to obscurity.   

Oct 03, 2022, 09:27

…Mike, is there anything Africa that isn’t going the same route IE down the toilet?

Oct 03, 2022, 15:27

Plum 

Africa will always be Africa.   However, I now who wants to be the SA Coacch - Mr Adams and the politico's will make sure the shit is appointed.    Remember how he accused a string of players of racism at the fake hearings,      

Oct 03, 2022, 20:27

One thing that will always grow is the birth rate....out of control in Africa.

African "Humping" and "Dumping" will never change for the majority, its their culture.

You need to Log in to reply.