By bloody time Aidi.....

Forum » Cricket » By bloody time Aidi.....

Feb 08, 2021, 10:37

its been a long time coming, its been a frustrating wait, many knew he had it in him, some of the scribes on here knew he had it in him.....great to see the young man start to fulfil the enormous potential some knew he had.

To level the series would be great but regardless of the outcome there will be two standouts from this series....one is the emergence of a world class Allrounder in Wiaan Mulder and the other is Aiden Markram finally putting his demons to rest, it's what the team needed.

Feb 08, 2021, 15:57

Yes Markram always had it and was too good not to make a come back, he is made of stern stuff.

From averaging 10 against India and SL on the sub continent to over 50 against Pakistan speaks volumes for the young man

The obvious choice to now captain the side

Get rid of Elgar, Faf and Rassie I say

Stick with Bavuma on condition that he continues to average 50 as he has done against Pakistan

Feb 08, 2021, 18:47

Pity he couldn't see us home...that would have been epic. I'm sure he's kicking himself for getting out before the job was done...

Feb 09, 2021, 12:13

Yep I reckon he'd be pretty hard on himself for failing to bat on and steer the team home. I can't wait for the day he scores a big hundred at the MCG or at Lords.

You need to Log in to reply.