How the fuck can you select Siddle

Forum » Cricket » How the fuck can you select Siddle

Aug 15, 2019, 17:47

over Starc it’s like selecting Hendricks over Rabada

Aug 15, 2019, 18:24

LMAO!!!!  Silly of the Aussies to make a Mozart selection!!!!!!!!

Aug 15, 2019, 22:10

I've selected Siddle?

Aug 16, 2019, 18:22

Sorry - I should have said Mozart-type selection/  :D:D:D 

Aug 16, 2019, 18:22

Sorry - I should have said Mozart-type selection/  :D:D:D 

Aug 18, 2019, 00:40

He did pretty well today. Bowled a few rippers. Any comments?

Aug 18, 2019, 05:47

HaHa, My aching sides. Good question 'Flash but don't hold your breath for a reasonable response. 

I'd hold mine though before I question the wisdom of the astute Justin Langer and his meritorious selection panel.

Aug 19, 2019, 19:42

Denise shut the fuck up you ignorant prick

Flash stop speaking shit - Siddle’s figures were crap and if you are stupid enough to advocate his selection ahead of Starc then you are as stupid as Denise

Aug 20, 2019, 13:13

Shame, you're so predictable, why do you do this to yourself?

You're like a boil, a big fat boil, loaded with pus......all it needs is a prick with a pin.

Bwhahahahahaha

OBTW I know Justin Langer knows that Starc is better than Siddle......you understand that don't you!? We all know it..... wink wink

But erm, heard a whisper the other day.......Starc isn't taking wickets at the top of the order wink wink....get it now, moron? 

Now Fuckoff!

Aug 20, 2019, 18:50

Denise I doubt you even know what predictable means and you are too fucking ugly to speak about boils - something that replicates your ugly mug.

Your whisper you heard sounds about as real as me fucking off

You want to start shit with me you fuckwit then let the games begin ugly fucker

Aug 21, 2019, 04:42

...let the games begin....."

Naaah, As I've said, you are predictable and a bore, an intziwinsi  pin prick and you splatter. I said you'd come back with an unreasonable response and you did. It's not like you're caught on the ropes, it's more like you splattered on the canvas after firstly questioning and condemning super coach Justin Langer.....hell, that was a kick in the nuts followed by a left hook after Siddle gave a good account of himself by taking top-order wickets. 

Don't do this to yourself, you're closet coach, a man has to know his limitations, stick with coaching the under 5's. Dawie, there's no point in living out your fantasies on a message board, that's soft copy, hard copy is when you're actually delivering on hard grounds in the real world with a real team.

I'll even let you have the final say.....that's after you've dragged yourself off the canvas.

Have a fat day.

Aug 21, 2019, 22:44

Listen here you ignorant prick - Siddle was bog ordinary and added no value be it with wickets taken or low economy rate.

Stop fucking lying it does not raise your non existent credibility you ugly prick

I’ll say it again any coach picking average Siddle over world class Starc is an idiot much like yourself you dumb fuck

Aug 22, 2019, 01:32

You need to Log in to reply.