I see we continue to select shit squads

Forum » Cricket » I see we continue to select shit squads

Nov 20, 2020, 00:30

Boucher has been bloody useless in terms of squad selection

What the fuck are Dala, Smuts, Hendricks x 2, Pretorious, v Biljon and a few others doing in the squads

And no Markram

Nov 20, 2020, 00:47

I'm glad I'm not the only who's noticed this mixture of molasses and beetle dung. Don't knock Boucher, it has to do with the racist transformation policy which basically means ability and merit goes out the window while in the same foul switch it's replaced by colour........the blacker the easier it is to crack the side. They have upped the quantity of black representation as they have with black coaches. This will be the last swing of the noose for white coaches in cricket, rugby isn't too far behind.

Disgraceful.

Nov 20, 2020, 01:13

Why is rugby able to get it right and not cricket

I still have an issue with selections though

Politics aside what the hell are Smuts, v Biljon, Pretorious etc doing in the squad

Nov 20, 2020, 01:23

Dave, Dave, Dave....how on earth can you still think like a normal person when it comes to South Africa? Everything is politically slanted in favour of the black man regardless of his ability.......it's politics first and last 24/7

Enjoy the success of the current Springboks......it won't last....it will only last as long as Rassie and Nearthebar are in charge. There'll be black coaches at the end of their tenure.....mark my words.

Nov 25, 2020, 19:05

We have a case where Erasmus was  appointed as Director of Rugby and tool the sport to the top of World rugby and now we have Graeme Smith as Director of Cricket and Boucher as coach and I di not have enough trust in them to repeat the  Erasmus scenario.      

Nov 26, 2020, 03:30

Oh...so it's Smith and Boucher who is at fault huh? And you're 100% sure that they pick the squad Hmmmm? And that the ugly head of transformation hasn't played it's role? And that there are white players who should be in the squad but for racist reasons have been blackballed?

Oh alright then.

You need to Log in to reply.