Is there anyone

Forum » Cricket » Is there anyone

Jun 21, 2019, 04:57

more delusional than the SAFFA cricket fan? On a poll being conducted by Network 24 as to the winner of the CWC the Proteas rank 2nd(28%) of votes to the Indians(1st) with 29% of the vote.

Laughing Graphics

Jun 21, 2019, 05:25

No there isn't. But it's not just the fans, it's also the media......writers and commentators.

Jun 21, 2019, 05:58

Yep, their media is unbelievably ignorant. There's a scribe on Network 24 who now says the team lost because there are too many oldies.....funny that one, where was his protest when the team was announced?....his solution? .....he nominates 5 new players going forward, two of them are 29??? wait on... they'll be 33/34 by the time the next WC comes around....Bwhahahahahahaha

Jun 21, 2019, 08:39

Hmmmm . . . so Dense, let's say someone predicted that the Proteas would make the knockout stages of the 2019 CWC and now wants to fix the team by adding a 35 year old . . . based on what you've said above, you'd call that person delusional, right?

Jun 21, 2019, 18:24

Right?

Jun 21, 2019, 21:56

Wrong Peeper.....I'm not going to bother to educating you. It hasn't helped in 20 years, stupid is forever.

Jun 22, 2019, 08:31

"I'm not going to bother to educating you."

LMAO! That's a relief!

I wasn't talking to you anyway, Moffie, I was talking to Dense.

Jun 23, 2019, 01:39

Looking for a conversation Huh? I'm not, not with you and not about cricket with you. Listen, do you know what your problem is?......you don't know that you don't know a thing about cricket. I think you'd like to know but as I've said so many times, the science of the game is beyond your bombastic self. I don't have a thing to gain talking cricket with you and neither has anyone else.

"Win toss, bat first" Bwhahahahahhahhahaha

And don't address me......how many times do I have to remind you? Now rack-off back to that low life tjommie who bitch slapped you.... voetsek, yes go.......you nauseate me.

Jun 23, 2019, 08:02

No Dense, I wouldn't seek a conversation with a common, low-class and ill-bred loser like you, I was just making sure you knew that you were actually calling your precious Massster delusional . . . now run along and go and change your CWC prediction for the 5th time!

LMAO!

Jun 23, 2019, 08:26

Are you drunk or on drugs? Where did I change my WC prediction the erm first time?.....Liar!

This should be fun. Note I'm only interested in your allegation and have no interest in discussing cricket with an ignorant bitch slapped ill-bred low life.

Go ahead, the floor is yours.

Jun 23, 2019, 08:31

You addressing me, low life?

LMAO!

"Winner:
Australia"

"Stepping into the breach I'm saying England. The benchmark for dominance though has been set at 15 years winning both home and away series."

Jun 23, 2019, 08:44

Liar you are desperate and it shows. Fact is I haven't changed anything from my original forecast. Up your game, bitch.

2019 CWC Predictions.....

Forum » Cricket » 2019 CWC Predictions.....

May 27, 2019, 16:51

No ducking....just put it out there..

Top 4 Finish:

1. Australia

2. England

3. India

4. New Zealand

Winner:

Australia

That's ok, have a laugh, I'm having a go....what's yours?

Jun 23, 2019, 08:48

"Stepping into the breach I'm saying England. The benchmark for dominance though has been set at 15 years winning both home and away series."

That comment relates to which team would most likely dominate cricket in the foreseeable future and had nothing to do with predicting the 2019 CWC winner.

You are either stupid or on drugs.

Jun 23, 2019, 11:12

Uh-oh . . . the band-waggoning flip-flopper still squealing for my attention.

LMAO!

Jun 23, 2019, 11:49

Who are the Proteas anyway.. I only see the Pansy's.

The goats and the pansy's ohh I love the new SA. Proudly South African  not.

You need to Log in to reply.