Malan

Forum » Cricket » Malan

Jan 06, 2020, 18:35

He looks well organised and has a good temperament- so the question is why have we waited till he was 30 before selecting him?

Madness

Jan 06, 2020, 21:17

Ja I thought he batted responsibly. Some of those early 'leaves' were hair raising though!!

Jan 06, 2020, 21:50

“ Posted by: Saffex (17619 posts)

Jan 06, 2020, 18:35

He looks well organised and has a good temperament- so the question is why have we waited till he was 30 before selecting him?

Madness”

Whaaaat? He should not even have been in the squad. Having him in the squad is madness, that is. 

Posted by: clevermike (39613 posts)

Jan 04, 2020, 12:16

So where are we today in the first innings of the second test and who failed again:-

*    Pieter Malan - out for 5 runs - should never have been in the squad in the first instance”

Jan 06, 2020, 22:05

I stand by that you fucking idiot - I see no point in selecting 30 year olds as debutants

My issue as stated was that considering he looked organised and able why the fuck was he not selected years ago

I’m guessing you are too fucking stupid to work out the difference Vlagshit?

Would I select Malan, Rassie, Second, Pretorious, Hendricks and Peterson... no chance in hell

Jan 06, 2020, 22:06

Yeah Moz he clearly knows where his off stump is!!!

Jan 06, 2020, 23:05

Saf, I kinda agree with you, but there are exceptions...Mike Hussey was 30 when he debuted for Aus, and we all know how that turned out...so, not ideal, but also not unheard of. 

Jan 06, 2020, 23:21

Yeah Draad, i just don’t get why he was not picked up 5 yrs ago

His 23 year old brother averages 53 in first class cricket - are they going to wait till he turns 30 before capping him?

Poor Hussey was not ignored, the poor lad just had no way of cracking the elite squad. So he had to wait till the elite retired

Jan 07, 2020, 00:29

To compare Mike Hussey to our situation with regards to selecting 30 year olds is a laugh. Hussey was an accomplished player everyone knew of but had the misfortune of having to wait until someone got injured or retired to take his place in the national side. It's just the way it was, everyone knew that he was good but in that golden era of Ozzie cricket there was no-one to drop because they were all damn good.

Jan 07, 2020, 00:57

Posted by: Saffex (17624 posts)

Jan 06, 2020, 22:05

I stand by that you fucking idiot - I see no point in selecting 30 year olds as debutants

No. You are the stupid ducking idiot who missed the whole point. I did not criticise you. I was taking the piss at Mike who reckoned that Malan was too shyte to be in the squad, whereas you, as far as I can see, are of the opinion that he should have been considered earlier. 

That, in any case, is what I understood when you said: “ ...looks well organised and has a good temperament- so the question is why have we waited till he was 30 before selecting him....?”

Ou Maaikie seems to disagree since he reckons that he should not have been in the squad. Seems like he is the one who you should be taking up swords, since he is the one who disagrees with you. 

Glad I could be of service. 

Jan 07, 2020, 01:19

Vlag you could not serve a dog

Jan 07, 2020, 01:49

My point was always clear.    And that is what dumb and clueless members like you cannor understand,  I said in period of team building one has to look at the future over a longer term and that was not the case with  Pieter Malan.

So what did you do dim fuck - you take a sentence I mentioned without looking at the broader discussion on the issue,   All I can say is idiocy is your prime condition and always was,   Not the sort of thing that makes you a joke om site - can the idot get more moronoic than he already showed us?

The answer is simple - YES HE CAN - LMAO

Jan 07, 2020, 13:28

“ Posted by: Saffex (17629 posts) Jan 07, 2020, 01:19

Vlag you could not serve a dog”

True. That’s a bit complicated. To serve you when you fail to understand simple English......? Easy as pie.

At least I can read and comprehend. Still feeling silly because you misunderstood? Or maybe you were just to thick to understand simple English.

Jan 07, 2020, 13:39

You read and comprehend what you are reading.   Blaas my siel - when did that happen malfunctioning braincell? 

Jan 07, 2020, 13:40

You read and comprehend what you are reading.   Blaas my siel - when did that happen malfunctioning braincell? 

Jan 07, 2020, 14:12

Actually Vlag your posts are so fucking boring I did not pay much attention reading it

It’s the usual predictable stab at another poster

You offer absolutely zero on a sporting front, I’m not just saying it I mean it

You live to be the boring fuck that you are.....keep up the good work!!

Jan 07, 2020, 14:50

Can’t decide which one of you two are the most gullible.

Jan 07, 2020, 15:06

That would be me Vlag

You got me well done!!

Jan 07, 2020, 16:06

Hahahahaha. So often dumb cluck Saffexperv says what is posted is horseshit or something similar. But doesn't read what was posted! 

Now the twit reads a post directed at Mike and go ballistic as he imagines it was directed at him.

The dope has no idea what is going on. Must be high on weed or worse. No no clue about cricket as well. Hahahahaha. 

Jan 07, 2020, 16:22

Stupid Dave is as ignorant on cricket as he is on rugby, as he is on the the creation of the universe and the meaning of life itself.

What he does know a lot about is queers, sodomy and how wonderful it is to have a lot of transgender friends over for a sleepover.

Jan 07, 2020, 16:44

Cunt who is your Boshoff in cricket?

You need to Log in to reply.