Mike you told us Andile was fat

Forum » Cricket » Mike you told us Andile was fat

Feb 11, 2021, 17:44

What a load of utter rubbish

He looks exactly the same as he always has and nothing in his bowling has changed

Feb 11, 2021, 18:14

I must say, before unread this I also thought he looks a bit too chunky. And he’s going bald too.

Let’s drop him Mike

Feb 11, 2021, 18:39

Ja drop him

Mike was telling us he was fat and had suddenly lost the ability to bowl

Biggest load of shit ever

Whatever diet he has been on, he needs to patent

Feb 11, 2021, 20:06

He picked up enough weight over the last two years - bit that would not have helped if he did improve in performance.   Giving away 33 runs in four overs  and  got  lucky when Snyman hung onto a diving catch  and Miller caught a ball that would have gone for a six,   Both were bloody poor balls bowled.    

The he made 14 runs by edging a ball past the WK for a four and hit a six - that being his only contribution to the batting,   His performance is not acceptable.

What the hell did they do with that team playing Pakistan.   I knew from the start that the eam is not going to lose - but was surprised by the narrow margin.   The fact is if they keep the same team in the next two T20I's  the losing margins would be much bigger.              

Feb 11, 2021, 20:19

He was the best SA bowler. His first over went for 8 thanks to a mis hit that went for 4 over the keepers head and the second four went straight through useless Snyman hands on the boundary

You lied about his weight he has put on no weight at all - it’s a complete lie

There is absolutely nothing wrong with his bowling being our best bowler once again

I tell you who is fat and rubbish and that is Snyman. Looked absolutely clueless batting

Did you not tell us he was a good prospect?

As for his batting he came in with only 5 overs left and the run rate was 12 an over required. He smashed a huge 6 and was going at 2 a ball and then got caught on the boundary hitting a good attacking shot with 2 overs to go. Get a fucking grip

I’ll be sure never to read anything into what you say about cricketers or their performances for you are clueless

Feb 11, 2021, 22:33

To be fair... Andile really never offered much today.

Not even any his protein bar.

Feb 11, 2021, 23:32

Well he had the best bowling returns and had little option but to try smash it with the bat which he pretty much did.

Had he not been caught that ball was going over the ropes

He was one of our better players on the day which does not say much given how average we were

Malan looked good

Feb 12, 2021, 10:37

"Had he not been caught that ball was going over the ropes" said every batsman that has been caught on the boundary before. 

"He was one of our better players on the day which does not say much given how average we were" - Duly acknowledged...

You need to Log in to reply.