Mike

Forum » Cricket » Mike

Nov 21, 2019, 13:25

I'm looking forward to seeing the 16y/o Pakistani quick in action. The WACA is the perfect wicket for him to kick start his career.Geez they start them young these days, Proteas on the other hand like to keep the mothballs handy hahahahaha

Nov 21, 2019, 13:37

I tried to see what is happening in the Mzanzi series insiofar as batting is concerned,  What si happening is demoralizing - players like Faf du Plessis specializes in ducks.  

The IPL fired most of the SA players on contract and that also shows that the cupboard is near to empty,   

I think in one of my posts I referred to a youngster that was making hay in batting - have forgotten the name - can you please check whether you can find anything on that item - I want to check what is going on with the relevant guy.  

Nov 21, 2019, 16:45

What a lovely rugby post.

Underage pakistani boys?

Nov 21, 2019, 17:44

Chippo - my friend - this is a cricket post.  Mind you - I wish we have a bloke like Erasmus in cricket to lift the Proteas out of the dwang they are in at present.  

Nov 21, 2019, 22:54

Why would you need an Erasmus in cricket......our friend Chippo has a truckload of good players on the reset starting with Wiaam Mulder.....just ask him.....he'll tell you.

Isn't that right Chippo?

Nov 29, 2019, 22:23

Yep the Proteas do tend to hang onto players who are over the hill......what was that opening bats name again, you know the guy with no hair and a overgrown beard.

Aimless I think his name was.

Dec 01, 2019, 00:58

Hahaha......all the Amla knockers deserve this. And the guys are still blaming our retired greats while guys like Markram and de Kock produce flop after flop. In 10 innings against India these home court bullies produced a grand total of 80 runs!

Dec 02, 2019, 18:14

Mozart

Your ideas about flops do not recognize disasters like Amla really was in the CWC.   

Cricket under the present Board is a disaster area and it is time that they try and find another version of Erasmus to save our cricket,   It will take some doing though - our cricket is even in a worse mess than Erasmus inherited from Meyer and Coetzee.

People talk about Graeme Smith - but he is another version of brainless coaching and management - maybe AB should be the guy to take over.          

Dec 02, 2019, 21:50

Bavuma (0,3,0,1,50,2,0.0) I thought was the gift to SA Cricket from above.....

Perhaps he was sent to play for awhile and now he is ready to do the saving as the coach/manager.

Bavuma, Bavuma, Bavuma the fans chant.

Dec 03, 2019, 06:26

Hilarious Wanker....you didn't want AB for the WC but you now want him to coach the Proteas as your newbies crash and burn.

Dec 03, 2019, 07:38

A Bob Woolmer is what SA cricket needs...a good communicator and an innovator.

He was appointed coach of SA in 1994. Initially his team performed poorly, losing all six matches on his first outing in Pakistan. However, in the next five years, South Africa won most of their test (10 out of 15 series) and one day international matches (73%.

Clive Rice was adamant that he was murdered in Kingston (by the mafia). That was very terrible way for a good man to die. What an inspiration he was to every team he mentored from the humblest coloured school in Cape Town to the one WC that SA should have won if Alan Donald did not drop his bat.

Dec 08, 2019, 13:24

Mozart

I know it is hard for you to ever be truthful - but at least try and be so.

Dec 08, 2019, 13:40

Denny

Watch out for that youngster Verreyne as an upcoming batting star,   H batted thiso morning for the Mzanzi side Paarl Rocks and made 36 not out off 20 balls.  

Dec 10, 2019, 21:43

Her Wisden how did your 16 year old shape in the WACA test?

Bet he rattled Warner and co.

You sure know a winner!

Dec 11, 2019, 10:44

Farter, I'll say this in the nicest possible way and I hope you don't take it personally.

Of all the posters I've bumped into, closer to home of all the posters who post on cricket I would have to single you out as the least knowledgeable.

To be clear, I'm not trying to prove you are ignorant, I'm merely stating it as fact.

Best you stay in your comfort zone alongside Fat Donnie's groupies.

Kapeesh?

Dec 11, 2019, 18:32

Just because you made the cricket team in District 6 now you are the forum expert!

You might fool many but deep down you have a genetic hate for White folk and it shows.

Now stick your opinions up your A--- as well as your old District 6 bat.

Don't waste your time replying as I will not be reading it but I know you will reply as you always do in an attempt to impress others on this forum.

Shame on you as an outcast seeking fame.

Dec 11, 2019, 23:26

Fartur Arthur, This is your third revisit of this site, you previously left here with tears streaming down your bloated cheeks and tail between legs feeling very sorry for yourself. To be honest I felt so sorry for you I was tempted to send you a get worse card after I read your farewell post.

As expected It didn't take much for your deep-seated racism to bellow to the surface much the same as it did last time........just can't keep it down can you?  Neither did it take much to disturb your bloated ego........you of "I for one" notoriety Bwhaahahahaha

But you know, it is what it is, you made an awful Dik of yourself and I merely pointed it out......don't thank me, I live to give.

Now suck it up!

You need to Log in to reply.