You need to LOG IN to reply.

Mozart - please explain the Amla batting performance today

Forum » Cricket » Mozart - please explain the Amla batting performance today

Jun 23, 2019, 17:01

Amla did his normal - 2 runs from 3 balls faced.   Now can you please explain why you supported him all out as the opening batsman and why he was a worthy selection for the WC squad    Add the piece about De Kock as well he should according to you bat at 6.

We have to learn about the game and you have such wonderful insight about the idiocy attached to the game.

Jun 23, 2019, 22:28

You want some help.....sure. Amla tried to turn a ball from Amir to leg. It moved a little more than he anticipated, and than the commentators thought. So it neatly missed the bat, but on review caught just enough of the wicket to negate umpire's call.

Jun 23, 2019, 23:45

Now would you explain this conclusion of your's

'* indicate that Markram should be the opening partner of De Kock with his MOM be indicative of his achievements both in batting and in fielding;

Aren't you a bit embarrassed

Jun 24, 2019, 07:54

No you should be embarrassed  proving again the utter fool you are.   There has been a serious problem with Amla and he is basically an unusable player.  He has now scored 123 runs in  6 matches played at an average of 20,05 runs per innings played.   

You were told repeatedly that his eye-hand co-ordination is gone and you were too stupid to realize that.   Like so many players you have supported in the past both in rugby and cricket he became basically a liability for the Proteas.   But he is not the only one - the squad also included Duminy and Steyn - who became unplayable.   

The best bowlers with the lowest runs given away were  Tahir, Mostert and Markram in all ODI's played,   Rabada was one of the problem bowlers.   All the player you supported failed - those you did not support performed better.      

Jun 24, 2019, 16:28

Oh so now Markram is there as a bowler.......hahaha!

Jun 25, 2019, 06:56

At least he did better than your hero Duminy in bowling,   And his strike rate while batting was about 15 points faster than Amla.   Your vicious attacks on Markram and De Kock and constant protection of Amla and the mild criticism of the latter is a joke.  

Jun 26, 2019, 00:30

My hero Duminy......Poofter clean up your act.

Jun 27, 2019, 12:31

No need to clean up my act - it is time that you start living in the present.  

Jun 27, 2019, 12:31

No need to clean up my act - it is time that you start living in the present.  

Jun 28, 2019, 17:22

From the topic heading:

Mozart - please explain the Amla batting performance today

"

Ou Maaikie, please explain Amla's batting performance so far today (29/6) after 20 overs.

Jun 28, 2019, 20:19

Much too subtle Vlag!

Jun 28, 2019, 20:44

You mean I really should have thrown De Kock into the mix as well?

Jun 28, 2019, 22:06

Ag why not!

You need to Log in to reply.