No hope for the once might Chokers by appointing - Enoch Nkwe - Raise Card user gets top job

Forum » Cricket » No hope for the once might Chokers by appointing - Enoch Nkwe - Raise Card user gets top job

Jul 14, 2022, 12:10

So  the guy who used his buddies in the media to come of up with a bunch of lies after he got booted out of Cricket  SA now have been appointed Director of Cricket. 

SA cricket are now ranked number 11 in the world.  

Bfana, watch out, here comes the Proteas to join you at the  bottom 

Jul 15, 2022, 12:58

Agreed, it's disgusting, a joke in poor taste. Enoch took a team to India, that team got it's ass wiped 5 zip. 

Jul 21, 2022, 08:15

Was speaking with the director of an institute recently an commented that was i was surprised there wasn’t more civil action against Eskom.

The response i got was this…

“Ja, but if we march then you call is baboons.”

Think about that for a bit.

That one line say says so much about the average black person in SAs mentality.

In general, they just can’t see any other reason for things they do wrong, or fail to do, other that it being white peoples fault on some level.

The poisoning of the black mind is basically complete at this point and going forward we can pretty much expect the same behaviour from them as we would a child whose parents are always willing to blame other kids for their child’s behaviour.

And hardly any black people i speak to see this a as a problem. Which really just tells you how insidious the issue is.

Jul 21, 2022, 08:15

Was speaking with the director of an institute recently an commented that was i was surprised there wasn’t more civil action against Eskom.

The response i got was this…

“Ja, but if we march then you call us baboons.”

Think about that for a bit.

That one line say says so much about the average black person in SAs mentality.

In general, they just can’t see any other reason for things they do wrong, or fail to do, other that it being white peoples fault on some level.

The poisoning of the black mind is basically complete at this point and going forward we can pretty much expect the same behaviour from them as we would a child whose parents are always willing to blame other kids for their child’s behaviour.

And hardly any black people i speak to see this a as a problem. Which really just tells you how insidious the issue is.

Jul 22, 2022, 21:33

Sadly that is just an additional reason why we are overseas.

Excuse after excuse and never own up about screwing everything up.

In fact they honestly believe that they know what they are doing.

Nobody will confront the issue because they are all milking the system.

Pity.

Jul 22, 2022, 21:49

Garbage in and you get Garbage out.

Politics and sport do not go together.

You need to Log in to reply.