You need to LOG IN to reply.

Pakistan crushed by Windies

Forum » Cricket » Pakistan crushed by Windies

May 31, 2019, 15:07

The Windies are the anti Proteas, they tend to come good when the pressure is on. They also showed that if you are going to put the opposition in first, the objective is to take wickets under favourable conditions......not to contain the batsmen. Rabada and Ngidi were shackled yesterday. Not so Oshane Thomas.

I repeat my earlier medicine......attack. Bring in Morris and Miller, guys who can seize a game......lose Duminy and Pretorius. Our only path to success here is to be on the attack.

A word about attitude. No team could be more humble in success than the Windies, but that doesn't equate to being afraid to compete like our chaps. The Proteas need to show some guts.

May 31, 2019, 15:17

The tournament playoff favourites are quick to show their metal.... England, WI, Aust and ????.    India, NZ, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or Bangladesh to fill the last spot. Yes, I have deleted the chokers already.

May 31, 2019, 20:02

Thomas and Holder awesome bowlers, Chris Gayle one of the best batsmen today. My call is West Indies. They are giant slayers when they get it right...I think they will be in the final if they are consistent.

Sorry, correction...they are the giants. England however with a disciplined and intelligent approach can take them. But of course India will be always stand a chance.

You need to Log in to reply.