You need to LOG IN to reply.

Proteas v Windies

Forum » Cricket » Proteas v Windies

Jun 10, 2019, 11:22

SA to bat first.

Much cloud cover. 

Probably in for a good bit of erratic bowling up first from the Windies. If SA can put away the bad balls in the first five they'll be off to a fast start. Lots of leg side long hops incoming.

I'm picking two of our top four to get out to crappy wide balls.

Jun 10, 2019, 11:27

We need batters who play the hook and cross bat shots.....

Jun 10, 2019, 11:39

Agreed. 

This Windies attack is going to go short a lot. 

Quintie given out...poor call.

Not out

Jun 10, 2019, 11:43

Not much swing.

It'll swing later when it warms up a little. 

Jun 10, 2019, 11:46

This was a bad toss to Win.

The ball is doing nothing.

Until Amla fulfills the prophecy and lobs one to Gayle.

Jun 10, 2019, 11:47

It looks like it will be a rain shortened game. If that is the case then it's a big bonus for us that Andre Russell is not playing.

Jun 10, 2019, 11:49

Amla out for 6 runs AGAIN - why the hell do they keep playing him.  In three matches he made a total of 25 runs - but he is obviously a favourite of the selectors and Mozart - the buiggest fools in the world. 

Mozart will not say a word about the constant flops of Amla - but attack De Kock, Markram and Van der Dussen continuously.

Jun 10, 2019, 12:02

Yep. There goes Markram.

Jun 10, 2019, 12:03

What a bloody disaster.

Jun 10, 2019, 12:15

Here comes the rain . . .

Jun 10, 2019, 12:45

This kak again! Is it still considered a choke if you fail at the tournament as a whole, and not just in one really important game? We have a serious mentality issue in SA sport...across all codes! But our cricketers really do take the cake. 

Jun 10, 2019, 12:48

"Is it still considered a choke if you fail at the tournament as a whole, and not just in one really important game?"

No, I don't think so. I think it's a choke when you put yourself into a position to win and then screw it up. This sorry lot aren't even good enough to get into a position to choke from. 

Don't think we can call them chokers. That would be an insult to our teams from the past who at least got into positions they should have won from.

Jun 10, 2019, 13:19

Of course it's a choke when there's pressure. These guys are feeling huge pressure. Proteas choke when there is something at stake personally and for the team.....lose this game and there will be nothing to choke for and all our mental midgets will come good.

'Mozart......will attack de Kock, Markram and van der Dussen continuously'.

'Yep there goes Markram'

'What a bloody disaster'

Hahahaha....oh dear. Never mind he'll be great back at the Wanderers. Definitely has all the attributes of a future Proteas captain.

Jun 10, 2019, 17:09

And Amla in 3 ODI's made 25 runs and not a word about him,.   Markram made 60 runs in three ODI's - that is a hell of a lot more than Amla made.

You wanted to have a fit when I wrote Amla, Duminy and Steyn should not be in the WC   squad because of total lack of performance  as well as injuries and as per normal I was proven to be correct.     

Jun 10, 2019, 23:45

Okay I said Amla should be selected, because in the absence of AB, our only chance was if Amla found some form. With his serious concussion upsetting his fine pre WC form, we may never know if he was shaping up prior to that.

As for Steyn and Duminy......produce the post where I had a fit because you said they should not be in the team. And don't slime out of it....just produce the post. It shouldn't be hard there are very few strings on cricket post WC selection.

Jun 11, 2019, 03:53

Moz, stop making excuses for Amla.....he is done finish and klaar, matter of fact he's been done a long, long time ago. To watch him crouch filled with fear against the Windies pace is pitiful.......the ex great batter is not serving his illustrious reputation. He should never have been selected......some of us said as much.

Jun 11, 2019, 07:25

The times have changed ......... our rugby team boasts of only one 'rockstar' in Marx ................ our cricket's worse, not one, net sweet vokall.

Jun 11, 2019, 10:01

Mozart

You constantly make wild statements when caught out and that is to challenge me to find the BS you routinely wrote on site,   So you go and find the posting and be honest to quote your comments,   

Jun 11, 2019, 10:01

Mozart

You constantly make wild statements when caught out and that is to challenge me to find the BS you routinely wrote on site,   So you go and find the posting and be honest to quote your comments,   

Jun 11, 2019, 11:14

Spot-on Blobbie.

You need to Log in to reply.