Reeza knocks another dent into Dentsie

Forum » Cricket » Reeza knocks another dent into Dentsie

Jul 30, 2022, 10:00

What day you, Dentsie?

Reeza not doing too badly, huh?

I’m guessing that you haven’t watched him bat in England.

Decisive, fluent and dominant.

…looking pretty world class.

Oooooooooooopsie.

Jul 30, 2022, 17:28

Ag man, I pity you....is that all you've got......another "masterclass" cricket post. Calm down, had no idea I'd dented your ego that bad for you to put my name up in a leading post on a Sunday nogal Bwhahahahahahaha You should be in church thanking the man above that your "wunderkind" has finally come good at age 33( he'll be 34 in a couple of weeks time) and in the process repairing a small part of the embarrassment he caused you.

But as a matter of fact I'm glad to see him finally come good allbeit in T20, good for him, good for the team, the Proteas can do with a decent white ball opener, I can't remember when last they've had a reliable white ball opening pair.

But at 33 yrs of age he's left it a bit late dontcha think, sure he's struck a couple of good knocks even though it's in T20 cricket but other than recently stringing a couple of half decent knocks what did you say is his previous claim to fame?

Ja..... no matter, we know. 

Almost 34, a dismal batting history and unsurprisingly no IPL contract says it all.

Still, I wish him well, he has a few challenges ahead, the Comm games is one and then the biggie... the T20 WC.

Do grow up and don't forget that oldie " One swallow doesn't make it summer" lest you make a fool of yourself once more.

I wish him well and I'm watching his late charge with interest.

If he keeps going who knows he might be instrumental in the Proteas success at the T20 WC.

Happy now child?

There's a good boy.

Jul 31, 2022, 00:50

Actually watch him in some of the English domestic 20/20 games and he hammered some great scores.

But that aside irrespective of his age the Proteas need a batsman who can score runs and score them quickly can't always rely on Klassens or Miller to save the game.

Besides the opening pair for the Proteas have been unreliable and have struggled to get runs in the first 6 overs of the matches.

de Kock and his opening partner have scored some runs but they have been irresponsible and careless in some games with the shots that they have played early in an innings.

This has added pressure to the batsman following the openers and resulted in early wickets falling and low run totals at the end.

Pleased to see that Stubbs has been active in the last two games plus his batting in the first game he played in was absolutely first class.

Jul 31, 2022, 04:07

AJ, The dynamics of the Proteas have positively changed with the introduction of a couple of players......sit back, relax, enjoy the ride and lets see where it takes us. Up until recently I gave them a nil to zero chance of winning anything but now I have hope. The only downside is the fly in the ointment called "Transformation."

Jul 31, 2022, 17:36

Agree Denny.

Some of the "other" players are gaining experience and improving their skills with every outing it's just a matter of harnessing their skills and experience and gelling into a formidable team.

Unfortunately the team is sadly lacking a captain who can draw the best out of the players a captain with the same ability as Smith (for one) is a must to make the final leap.

de Kock, Bavuma, Miller or anyone who has filled that role of late have unfortunately not got the motivational skills to draw the best out of the team as a unit.

Just take England for example with a new manager and captain they are focused, motivated and winning.

You can see the difference in the players attitude on the field.

Leaders are born with the ability to lead.

You either have it or you don't.

Jul 31, 2022, 19:14

A great series win for the Proteas.

Trust the form holds,

Aug 01, 2022, 15:49

Hell Plum if every foolish thing Quisling says leaves a dent he would look like a golf ball.

Aug 01, 2022, 16:40

Dentsie calls him washed up, after never having seen him play...and now has to eat humble pie as Reeza takes the MOTS award.

It'd take a fair chip off his shoulder to get him out of the bunker, Moz.

Aug 02, 2022, 10:01

Our BEE captain wasn’t missed and that’s proof that he’s not needed as a player or captain.

No worries, perhaps he can become minister of sport…cos remember…no qualifications required…just some pigment.

BLM for life…right, Dentsie?

Aug 02, 2022, 10:44

Yeah, this is the same guy that Densy swore that had never ever supported in any way before...

Well.... that was until Densy was shown up for the liar that we all know him to be

LOL

Aug 02, 2022, 13:38

I found Denny...

Denny-Girl

You need to Log in to reply.