Same old shit

Forum » Cricket » Same old shit

Feb 13, 2021, 15:43

So instead of giving young Rickelton a go we have 34 year old v Biljon at 3

Fuck sake how stupid are Boucher and co?

In comes useless JJ Smuts as well

Stuurman looks super shit

Feb 13, 2021, 17:48

Her we have the classic,   If you are White the selection rule is you must  be over  30 years pf age, 

Boucher is making a total arsehole of himself.

Instead of the Australia visit  Pakistan will come to SA in Aril for three ODI;s and  3 T20Is i n April 2021,    They will .have to face facts,    All of De Kock, Du Plessis, Miller, Rabada, and Nortje will not be available to play for SA,.      

Feb 13, 2021, 18:21

De Ock not available....hell he’s not available even when he plays.

Feb 13, 2021, 18:23

Brilliant decision by Boucher to include von Biljon.

Feb 13, 2021, 18:38

What a great performance from Andile.

Glad Miller got a few runs. He’s due. I still think there is a place in the T20 side for Pretorius.

Reeza also looking in good form

Feb 13, 2021, 18:48

van Biljon is a never been 34 year old who should not be anywhere near the squad much like Smuts and Stuurman

Feb 13, 2021, 20:42

Reeza looks like he should be replacing Elgar. 

Feb 13, 2021, 20:52

The players I mentioned will not be available because they are earning millions in the IPL.   De Kock was the fifth highest run scorer in the 2020 IPL  held in  October 2020 and the highest  run scorer for Mumbai Indians who won the trophy,

I am  always amazed by  Mozart.  His total ignorance of rugby and cricket cannot be measured as it is based on willful ignorance and stupidity beyond belief.       

For instance Van Biljon has the lowest strike rate in scoring in both national  and provincial cricket in both of the shorter versions of the game,       

Feb 14, 2021, 00:48

How the fuck does v Biljon make runs - he is such a shit looking bat

I guess when you are that shit you have to ride your luck after being stumped off a no ball

How the hell do spinners bowl no balls?

Feb 14, 2021, 02:13

Klassen should probably replace Ock until the runt finds some form.

Feb 14, 2021, 12:34

Verreynne is an option to but de Kock will never get dropped

The coach will just need to kick his arse from within

You need to Log in to reply.