You need to LOG IN to reply.

Steyn at 35 shows the way...

Forum » Cricket » Steyn at 35 shows the way...

Nov 04, 2018, 18:29

......written off by Tokkie years ago, Dale Steyn at 35 after so many shoulder issues is still the class of our attack. And Ngidi and Phleck who he told us are useless do the rest.

Hilarious. Does this man get anything right?

Nov 04, 2018, 19:13

Moz Steyn despite his injuries is still super fit and may we'll play for another 2 years. Great news for the Young guns Rabada and Ngidi as Steyns experience is priceless.

I'm still not totally convinced by Phele but I can't be too critical as he has been fairly consistent. He just looks like a. Average medium Pacer to me.

Nov 04, 2018, 19:20

Mozart

Don't lie - I never wrote off Steyn years ago.  I know he was injured and always hoped he would recover.  I have never written anything negative about Ngidi either.   I think you should apologize - since you have no grounds for writing things I never even discussed on site.

Unlike you - who have been attacking De Kock and Markram for years - and I defending them - you should start accepting them in the team,   I believe in performance, not age or anything else not relating to performance.

Nov 05, 2018, 05:23

Apr 06, 2018, 02:25

Sorry - I did mean Shamsi. If not him then Maharaj. I think Mulder is a personal project of the coach - why keep him as 12th man if that is nor the case?

As you can see I am not sure Steyn would make it back into the squad, Injuries kept him out of the squad for the past year - will he ever be back? I frankly do not know - but I am sure Gibson have back up plan. After all Gibson is a really good bowling coach,

Nov 05, 2018, 18:16

Almost stepped in it again!

Glad Steyn is fit again!

Nov 06, 2018, 13:43

Mozart initial response was false as is often the case.  His response to my objection is not clear either.   

Is he saying sorry - he meant another player or players and not Ngidi where I posted negative comments on?   Or is he sorry about the fact that he misinformed what I wrote on site.

His second quote is NO reflection on Steyn - whether from an age perspective or not.  I wrote what was the fact at the time - namely that Steyn ahs not played for a year and ask a question about his return to playing.   

This is farcical - Mozart got caught lying on site and then comes up with BS to try and get out of it.  

Nov 09, 2018, 16:55

'Will he ever be back_I'm sure Gibson has a back up plan'....a write off, particularly coming from you.

Nov 10, 2018, 09:51

Mozart

Nutcase statement here - what I wrote does not even remotely means a "write-off" as stated by you.   You made a totally false deduction here and should in fact apologize.    

You need to Log in to reply.