T20I on Wednesday between SA and India

Forum » Cricket » T20I on Wednesday between SA and India

Sep 21, 2019, 17:17

It was a delight to see how well De Kock was batting and I am sure his payment price  for IPL next year will go up massively -  the guy can do with a contract of $700 000 for IPL next year.

The only other player that made more than 50  runs were Kohli.  Bavuma made 49 runs - but his strike rate was rather low for a T20I.   

Sep 22, 2019, 02:57

De Kock has done nothing delightful, at best he's doing what's expected of him.

Sep 22, 2019, 05:41

Making 52 runs off 37 balls in a T20I is delightful I believe.   He is already a multi-millionaire and another R10 million is nothing to squeeze at,  :D:D:D

The next T20I is tomorrow afternoon.   

Sep 22, 2019, 06:34

I don't care what he earns and neither do I care about his earning capacity, I care about his performances for the Proteas and thus far he's been inconsistent and far from an all-time great.

Sep 22, 2019, 20:01

Denny

You may think so - most people don't.  Anyway in the second T20I today he scored 78 runs from 52 balls and unlike on the previous one the Proteas won by 9 wickets with 19 balls to spare.     

Sep 23, 2019, 04:17

Thanks for the commentary, perhaps it's time to remind you once again that we do have a worldwide news service in Australia provided via our national broadcasting network(NBN). Perhaps I should also say that we also have the world wide internet. And actually, our TV pictures are in colour.

Sep 23, 2019, 09:28

Denny

Come now - there are other site members who would not have the match on TV - so I thought I would post the info.  

What is the colour story about?    

Sep 23, 2019, 09:28

Denny

Come now - there are other site members who would not have the match on TV - so I thought I would post the info.  

What is the colour story about?    

Sep 24, 2019, 04:02

Mike cut your crap, you fool no-one, your post was to bait and you've failed. Quite frankly I think everyone's tired of the childish and boring soap opera. Wake up to yourself, your life is this forum.

You need to Log in to reply.