Test cricket at it's

Forum » Cricket » Test cricket at it's

Jan 14, 2022, 12:18

nail biting best. Bring it home Temba.......bring it home.

Jan 14, 2022, 14:53

KP the 2nd on track...together with Marno Jansen...2 young guns stepping up...

Jan 14, 2022, 21:11

Bring it home Temba? Gosh wasn’t this you?

Jan 07, 2022, 09:08

"......and all they are doing it painting over the cracks"

Not convinced that is the case, it's just racist, vrot and disgusting.....to the ANC and CSA it's normal. POC's are selected not because they're on a par with a white player, they're selected to meet the mandated quota number.

It's a hard pill to swallow but everytime we will and cheer the team on we're rubber stamping their policy of racist selections.

Jan 14, 2022, 21:12

You’re a bit of an emotional mess Tante Quisling….but good for a few laughs.

Jan 19, 2022, 02:19

Careful with the name calling, Piles.....it kinda works two ways if you get my drift.

Here for FYI.....

Jan 07, 2022, 09:14

I think Bavuma is highly underrated, he deserves his place in the team. Composed, technically sound, has all the shots, good footwork with just one nagging flaw.....the ability to bat through to a ton.

Jan 11, 2022, 04:15

So then my Go-To 4 players are Rabada, Jansen, Maharaj and Markram with a useful contribution from Bavuma.

Satisfied now?....didn't think so and OBTW the first call was between tests the last was a few hours before the 3rd test......spot the difference?.... all your calls are made after the event...."Einstein"

Feeling just a little less entitled now?

As for being a laugh.......is there anything that delivers more with your call on Marco Jansen being a Dud?

Laughing graphics

You need to Log in to reply.