You need to LOG IN to reply.

The Return of the King

Forum » Cricket » The Return of the King

Sep 24, 2018, 02:45

For a few months now Tiger Woods has looked like the best golfer on the planet....again. But after 5 years in the wilderness and 3 back surgeries he had lost the winning edge. Today ranged up against the best players in the game he won with some room to spare. Hitting laser like irons, putting with precision and managing the course like no other.....Woods made Rory look like an amateur.

Woods has lots of baggage....but winning a professional tournament with a fused back deserves to be applauded.

The Ryder Cup looks to be epic.

Sep 24, 2018, 18:46

I didn’t watch the tournament and I’m not the biggest TW fan but I saw a bit of it on the news last night. I said to the wife that he was looking almost better than way back before all his shyte surfaced.

We were talking about it again just now when she saw it in the paper. I said that unless we have the same kind of once of “comeback” that Ernie had when he beat Adam Scott to have his hands on the Claret Jug for the second time, this could be the start of one of the biggest comebacks ever.

One has to bear in mind that he lost a hell of lot of endorsements.

Sep 26, 2018, 04:28

He has been the most consistent golfer since the Masters....and has been dignified throughout. To me he has paid his dues.

Oct 10, 2018, 20:52

How did this get back?   Woods was a disaster in the Ryder Cup - part of he reason for the big loss by the Americans.  

Oct 10, 2018, 20:52

How did this get back?   Woods was a disaster in the Ryder Cup - part of he reason for the big loss by the Americans.  

You need to Log in to reply.