Champions League final . . .

Forum » Football » Champions League final . . .

May 16, 2019, 19:38

As a lifelong Tottenham Hotspur supporter who has known as many disappointments and heartbreaks as . . . well. . . as a Sharks supporter . . . 1 June is simply too big for me. 

I'm scared to even think about it. 

Don't know why I'm posting about it!

Come on you Spurs!

May 16, 2019, 20:00

I am probably the only Gunner ever to wish both teams good luck and may the best one win. I can honestly say that I really don’t care who wins, and that is purely because both of them deserve a win and I really cannot find a reason why I would not have one win rather than the other. Not even the traditional Arsenal/Spurs animosity.

The average Gunner would obviously want Liverpool to win but I really like Pochettino and IMO it would be great for him to win this one but then again I am also a big fan of Jurgen Klopp.

May 16, 2019, 20:17

Gooners can just piss right off.

May 16, 2019, 20:22

Anyone see or follow the Leeds Utd vs Derby game last night?

The third truly amazing game of football in just a few weeks . . . after Liverpool's destruction of Barcelona and Spurs' miracle 2nd half against Ajax.

I was supporting Leeds all the way but to no avail. Hope Villa beat Derby in the playoff final.

May 18, 2019, 11:14

“Posted by: Rooinek (8196 posts) May 16, 2019, 20:17

Gooners can just piss right off.”

EFL and EPL wins. Arsenal 13 - Tottenham 2

FA Cup. Arsenal 13 (record) - Tottenham 8.

Community and Charity shield. Arsenal 15 - Tottenham 8

Q: What is the difference between Tottenham Hotspur and a cup of tea? A: The tea stays in the cup longer

May 19, 2019, 09:16

Liverpool 3-1 Spurs

:D

May 19, 2019, 21:11

Plum, I didn't say anything about Liverpool . . . we'll talk again after 1 June . . . but the Gooners should rather keep their stupid loud-mouthed traps shut. 

Ceradunce here is quoting the historical facts that suit his argument but the FACT of the matter is that Spurs have finished ahead of Arsenal for 3 straight years now by a combined score of 26 points.

Not sure what the Gooners have to crow about in recent years . . . especially with regards to Spurs who have beaten them for 3 straight seasons now.

May 20, 2019, 20:51

Liverwurst 1.......Spurs 2.

Jun 01, 2019, 22:14

1-0

Jun 01, 2019, 23:03

Unlucky Rooi

Lots of new Liverpool fans next season.

Jun 02, 2019, 04:49

A mistake to start Kane.....Spurs looked more dangerous when Lucas Moura came on. But this was Liverpool's game to lose, they had better players position for position.

Spurs have too many weak links ....Trippier, Winks, Alli and among those not playing Davies, Wanyama, Lamela, Sanchez and Aurier.

Trippier is a big issue....his service on crosses and corners is erratic. And he tends to stop and pass back because he doesn't have the pace to take the ball down the wing. Today he was substantially inferior to Rose.

Jun 02, 2019, 07:41

Go you good Scousers!! Finally Klopp gets a Cup!!!

Jun 04, 2019, 11:41

Well done Liverpool.

I thought the 2nd minute handball was fair - what the heck was a professional footballer like Sissoko doing sticking his arm out like that in the penalty area - but after that Spurs had most of the possession and outplayed Liverpool for the majority of the game . . . but without any killer finish.

I also think that the decision to bench Lucas Moura - the guy who almost single-handedly got us into the final - was a shocker and we deserved to lose because of that poor decision alone.

For about the 40th consecutive year in my life as a Spurs supporter . . . I'm saying "wait until next year!"

You need to Log in to reply.