Spurs...you beauties.

Forum » Football » Spurs...you beauties.

May 08, 2019, 23:23

.......from nowhere. Amazing how momentum can change in sports. The key was having Llorente as a target which opened up all the scraps. And Moura was the man who fed off scraps. Some brilliant goal keeping from Lloris as well.

May 08, 2019, 23:52

Well what do you know. It is probably very rare, or even unheard of, that a Gunner congratulates the Spurs but well done to Tottenham. I haven’t watched the game but have been checking the score from time to time.

The last I checked they were behind by 2-0 and only just checked and saw that they are through and we have an all England final.

I can remember when Pochetinno arrived at Southampton, the wife and I were both saying that they have made a big mistake. How the hell could they appoint a manager who could not even speak English and had to use a translator to communicate with the media. How wrong we were. Just check how far he has come since then on that point alone. And now he has his side into the Champions League final.

Well done to Jurgen Klopp and his Scousers as well.

How good can it be if the Pensioners and the Gunners can pull off something similar tomorrow evening and give us an all England Europa League final as well?

May 09, 2019, 00:16

I've been agreeing with a Gunner all these years! Disconcerting!

May 09, 2019, 01:47

:D

You need to Log in to reply.