The Premier League plays out its final round of fixtures before pausing for the World Cup in Qatar this weekend.
Manchester City host Brentford on Saturday, while new Southampton manager Nathan Jones faces a daunting first match as the Saints head to Anfield to play Liverpool.
Tottenham will hope to hit back from a midweek EFL Cup defeat to Nottingham Forest when they welcome Leeds United, and Graham Potter’s Chelsea also visit in-form Newcastle United.
Leaders Arsenal take on Wolves at Molineux to round off Saturday’s fixtures, before Manchester United travel to Craven Cottage to play surprise package Fulham on Sunday.
Ahead of the weekend’s games, test your football expertise with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz. Answers are at the bottom.
1. Man City’s late victory over Fulham last weekend was their 11th straight Premier League home victory. Who was the last team to avoid defeat there in the competition?
2. Southampton have not won at Anfield since a 1-0 victory in September 2013. Which future Liverpool player scored the winner that day?
3. Five players have created at least 20 chances for Arsenal in the Premier League this season. These are Bukayo Saka, Martin Odegaard, Gabriel Martinelli, Gabriel Jesus and what other player?
4. Saturday’s meeting will be the first time Newcastle United are facing Chelsea while above them in the table since May 2012. They won 2-0 in that game, but which striker scored the two goals?
5. Manchester United’s record against promoted sides is impressive, winning 11 and drawing six of their last 18 such encounters. Who is the sole team to beat them over that period?
10 #PL clubs are represented in @England‘s #FIFAWorldCup squad @ManCity @NUFC @ManUtd @ChelseaFC @Arsenal @LFC @SpursOfficial @Everton @LCFC @WestHam pic.twitter.com/XKa2zgSCB3
— Premier League (@premierleague) November 10, 2022
1. Liverpool (2-2 in April 2022)
2. Dejan Lovren
3. Granit Xhaka (20)
4. Papiss Cisse
5. Watford (4-1 in November 2021)
I found this article here...