You need to LOG IN to reply.

"Swamped" Proteas . . .

Forum » Cricket » "Swamped" Proteas . . .

Mar 08, 2017, 08:50

The Proteas - who were supposedly going to get "swamped" by the Black Caps on this tour according to the resident cricket noob - have wrapped up the ODI series and are looking good at 229/4 at the end of day 1 of the 1st test after they won the toss and chose to bat.

Good recovery thanks to Dean Elgar.

We should get "swamped" more often!

LMAO!

Mar 08, 2017, 12:05

Ja well....stale news, it's allover the worldwide net.....catch a wakeup. 

A bit of advice, don't embarrass yourself posting cricket, you really struggle, it's not your go....give it a miss. 

And OBTW the "Golden Rule" ....didn't feature in the last ODI...did it!?Bwhaaahahahahahahahaha

Mar 08, 2017, 12:15

"How many times do I have to remind you that I don't give a care about you, that I don't seek to engage you in any shape or form . . ."

Well . . . except this time . . . and the time before that . . . and the time before that . . . and the time before that . . . and . . .

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

You obviously care deeply, Dense because you just can't help yourself. I pull the strings and you're the little puppet that dances to my tune.

LMAO!

PS I've forgotten more than you will ever know about cricket, noob!

Mar 08, 2017, 12:31

Typical and predictable and a good try but erm ummmm the so-called "noob" is just deep sixing you again with some home truths.

Like your beloved "Golden Rule" Bwhahahahahahahaha Don't you love it!

Take the advice.....don't post cricket, you're embarrassing yourself.

Mar 08, 2017, 12:59

"How many times do I have to remind you that I don't give a care about you, that I don't seek to engage you in any shape or form . . ."

Except this time . . . and the other reply on this thread . . . and all the times before that . . .

LMAO!

You need to Log in to reply.