2020 US Masters . . .

Forum » Other Sports » 2020 US Masters . . .

Apr 06, 2022, 22:03

I don't care who accuses me of jinxing anyone or applying the kiss of death, I have just one thing to say before the 2022 US Masters and that is . . . 

Go Tiger!!!

My money would be on either Jordan Spieth or John Rahm but my heart is with Tiger . . . or Louis!

Apr 07, 2022, 18:20

Tiger would be a win for the ages. But more likely one of the young set who are bursting with confidence…. Just hopefully not one of the anonymous crowd like Daniel Berger.

I can’t take the emotional strain of another failed Louis bid. I’m convinced that if Louis is to win, he’ll have to do it from behind, in the last few holes.

Apr 07, 2022, 21:20

The nicest thing we can say about Louis is that if he's going to win it from behind he's put himself in the right position after botching Amen corner.

Tiger on the 1st page of the leaderboard but I don't like the limp. Can't see him keeping it together for 72 holes . . . but he is Tiger!

Scheffler and Smith both have good recent form and looking ominous . . . but it's early days.

Apr 08, 2022, 00:01

Smith has been a rock this year…as one of the commentators said, probably the best wedge player in the world right now.

Apr 10, 2022, 02:46

This generation of SA golfers just can’t putt….Charl 3 putting from 10 feet was tragic when a make would have put him right in contention.

Apr 10, 2022, 04:47

Go Tiger from me as well, golf is a great game and The Master's is a super tournament if not the best but I can't help myself when Tiger isn't playing, I simply stop watching. Tiger, Warnie and Ali will always be my emotional champions.

You need to Log in to reply.