This is going to be a hell of a difficult tournament to win. If one look at Djokovic - he will face -
* Garin in Round 1;
* Van de Zandschulp in Round 2;
* potentially Cilic or Khachanov in the quarterfinals and
* potentially Medvedev in the semi-finals.
A very difficult series of matches - unlike what he faced in the Laver Cup and the Tel Aviv Tournament.
It is not particularly difficult for Alcaraz - he will face -
* David Goffin in Round 1;
* Mannarino in Round 2;
* potentially Rublev in the quarterfinals;
* potentially Tsitsipas in the semifinal.
Hall Of Fame
The cream of the Tennis World players are at Nur-Sultan this week and very striong competition is evident,
ATP 500 NUR-SULTAN
Top Half of the Draw
David Goffin vs Adrian Mannarino
5 Andrey Rublev vs Zhinhen Zhang
3 Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Luca Nardi
7 Hubert Hurkacz vs Alexander Bublik
Bottom Half of the Draw
9 Marin Cilic vs Karen Khachanov
4 Novak Djokovic vs Botic van der Zandschulp
Roberto Bautista-Agut vs Pavel Kotov
2 Danill Medvedev vs Emil Ruusuvuori