Claudio Ranieri Sacked

Forum » Cricket » Claudio Ranieri Sacked

Feb 24, 2017, 07:59

9 months after leading Leicester to their famous EPL title .:'(

Feb 24, 2017, 14:19

the fickle world of sport...

Feb 24, 2017, 14:45

Good!

I will never ever forgive Ranieri or his crappy Leicester team. The one time in an entire lifetime of supporting Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester have to pull off football's greatest miracle in the one year that Spurs had a real shot at it!

Hope they get relegated!

Feb 24, 2017, 16:56

Without them, you still would have been second, Rooi ;)

As for Leicester, I think they should be ashamed, the man deserved a full season to try and , he won the title with LEICESTER. Apparently loyalty in football is well and truly dead.

Feb 24, 2017, 16:56

Without them, you still would have been second, Rooi ;)

As for Leicester, I think they should be ashamed, the man deserved a full season to try and , he won the title with LEICESTER. Apparently loyalty in football is well and truly dead.

Feb 24, 2017, 20:05

AgPleez, Spurs would have had a completely different mindset for those last few games if they still had a realistic chance . . . especially if it was the hated Arsenal chasing us. I think we would have won it if not for Leicester's fairy-tale run. Only ourselves to blame seeing as Leicester did the double over us.

Feb 24, 2017, 21:01

You're on an upward trajectory under Poch, you're not too far away at all.

Feb 25, 2017, 08:19

Yes, but not quite upward enough. No-one's going to catch Chelsea this season and it will be yet one more case of me saying "wait until next year" at the end of this season.

Sigh . . .

You need to Log in to reply.