DA - Watch the Lopez fight

Forum » Other Sports » DA - Watch the Lopez fight

Nov 28, 2021, 11:36

Absolute war…with a brilliant ending.

Haha best fight story this year.

Nov 29, 2021, 10:47

Hey Plum

That was epic...... what a fight..... and the best man definitely won.

When Lopez was put on his ass at the end of the 1st round, I settled in to watch a beaut of a fight.

Lopez did not do himself any favours at all though, and actually lost quite a few fans, by carrying on like he did with the post match interview inside the ring and stating that he won the fight 10 rounds to 2.

I don't know what fight he was watching, but clearly not his own one

Nov 29, 2021, 10:55

Nice DA

I think the delusion runs in the family because Lopez's father is spouting the same kak about jumping up and down after each round Teofimo won.

Some of the corner advice from his dad was also horrendous. Looks like the fame has gone more to Papi's head than his son's.

The story of Loma's shoulder being injured, and him basically fighting Lopez with one arm, fits perfectly into the context of what we saw on Saturday. 

Nov 29, 2021, 13:21

"The story of Loma's shoulder being injured, and him basically fighting Lopez with one arm, fits perfectly into the context of what we saw on Saturday"

It most definitely does

Nov 29, 2021, 14:18

...and probably also why Lopez was never gonna take the rematch.

Nov 29, 2021, 17:24

Yebo yes......

Nov 30, 2021, 14:05

Haha everybody is talking about Lopez’s dad and the advice he gave after round 1.

“You need to calm down…”

5 seconds later…

“What are you doing? Get him out of here already.”

Ja boet…you try going for a KO against a top contender, in round 2, while remaining calm.

Hilarious stuff.

Now compare that to Loma’s dad who takes zero limelight and helps Loma strategise his way to wins.

Humble and smart versus dumb and arrogant.

I actually feel a bit bad for Teo because he is actually a good counter puncher with some real power.

You need to Log in to reply.