You need to LOG IN to reply.

Denny...

Forum » Cricket » Denny...

Sep 26, 2017, 13:07

What do you think of the new Proteas coach Ottis Gibson?

Sep 27, 2017, 00:52

I think it's a fresh approach with possibilities. I'm happy to see South Africa take a bold step away from being primitive by appointing for the first time a foreigner as coach of one of it's national teams. We can only hope that this move rubs off onto our rugby.

Now whether Otis is the man to take us to the pearly gates remains to be seen, your guess is as good as mine. What I know is that he was an average type bowler in a star studded West Indies team....nothing special but that is no knock on him being a good coach. The Proteas currently have a good bowling coach, just can't remember his name at the moment but I daresay he's doing a far better job than Alan Donald. Now as an ex bowler I would expect Gibson to further improve our bowlers.

The Proteas also need a new culture....it's all fine and dandy to be carrying on Kumbaya style, rubbing shoulders and patting each other on the back but at the end of the day it's about winning. It will be all sweet if Gibson delivers. Let's go easy on him for the moment with almost all of his frontline attack sidelined with injuries, his grand final will be at the next WC.

Sep 27, 2017, 09:26

"I'm happy to see South Africa take a bold step away from being primitive by appointing for the first time a foreigner as coach of one of it's national teams. "

Try again.

Sep 27, 2017, 15:15

Snide and weak, can't handle being ignored can you......oh look Rooi, I've got him, yes Rooi I know something he doesn't ...you poor moron......to weak to fight your own battles.

Come on then, out with it, I know you're dying to have one on me, even though from a cricket perspective it will be few and far between ...... name the other foreign coach and celebrate your greatest opportunity to have one over me.

And yes I did forget Bob Woolmer but that was a long, long time ago and easily forgotten in the early days of re-admission.

Sep 27, 2017, 15:34

LMAO!

The cricket noob exposed yet again. You'd think the clown would stick to rugby in future but I think he knows less about rugby than he knows about cricket . . . assuming that's even possible!

Cue some foul-mouthed rant from the low-class loser starting with the words "Djou ma . . ."

Sep 27, 2017, 15:41

Wehe! 

"Golden rule...win toss bat first"

Gotcha yourself painted with that one Huh....how can we forget!

Sep 27, 2017, 19:14

Look Ma. Look this bump on my head. That is where I moered myself with a plank Ma.

Oct 01, 2017, 17:31

Ma hit him again, the first hit did nothing.

Oct 07, 2017, 00:12

Ummm Farter, Just to let you know that the cricketer with the beard, the one who has a total of 27 test centuries to his name, the one you wanted dumped from the side.....remember? ....yep that's him, the one you slagged off ad nauseam....well Farter, this will probably churn your alt-right bigoted fat gut but he is currently second on the international Test list of highest run scorers for 2017

I know it doesn't matter to you for nothing will penetrate your bigoted mindset but at least it gives me the satisfaction of laughing at your cricket ignorance and bitter hatred of coloured people.

Have a maple day.

Laughing graphics

Oct 08, 2017, 20:40

"I'm happy to see South Africa take a bold step away from being primitive by appointing for the first time a foreigner as coach of one of it's national teams. " Bob Woolmer???

Oct 09, 2017, 01:26

Huh?

Oct 09, 2017, 01:38

Hey, Goofer against this team they are playing even you could score a run or two. 

Like I have stated on numerous occasions you have an issue because you are not white....well Goofer not my fault or concern.

On second thoughts I know you would not be able to get a run or two against this squad because you are a clown, not a cricketer.

No need to reply as I for one will not read your shit.

Oct 09, 2017, 01:39

Say Farter....waiting for the cavalry to arrive Hmmm? Don't look like they're a comin....you're out on your own on this one, bigot.

Laughing graphics

Oct 09, 2017, 01:56

you  Hey, Goofer against this team they are playing even you could score a run or two.

No Moron. this is what it's about.....he is currently second on the international Test list of highest run scorers for 2017

It's not about him scoring runs against Bangladesh or Zimbabwe, it's about his accumulation of runs in 2017 at international level.

Hashim Amla is #2

And BTW my post was submitted prior to his latest century.

Try a bit of honesty and show a bit of integrity......better still, temper your hate of anyone not white.

No need to reply as I for one will not read your [removed].

You always say so but we know you do, don't we Farter?....you always do, specially after the cavalry arrives Bwhhhahahhahahahhaha

You need to Log in to reply.