You need to LOG IN to reply.

Federer vs Kyrgios

Forum » Cricket » Federer vs Kyrgios

Apr 01, 2017, 10:54

Did anyone see this game? Heard it was rocked with controversy from Kyrgios not shaking the Fed's hand at the end of the game to Mirka joining in with the booing. I think he's an arrogant so and so and deserves all he gets. Good player but needs to change his attitude.

Apr 04, 2017, 05:52

Heard about it from a golfing buddy who said it was pretty stunning. Fed seems like a hard guy to dislike.

Apr 05, 2017, 07:41

I agree Mozart I think he's the benchmark of how sports people should behave. I don't agree with the booing but if you choose the behaviour you choose the consequence.

Apr 09, 2017, 15:33

Well said Cloudy and great to see u following Federer.

He is a great sportsman, gentlemen and do not forget the terrific South African family quality as well.

But jokes aside he is an inspiration to all sport minded folk and players and to sport in general.

Trust that his class and sportsmanship will encourage some folks to follow his example.

Cheers. 

Apr 12, 2017, 10:51

Thanks AJ...I've always followed his career, I watched a documentary when he first started playing tennis and he was a bit of a hot head in those days. Broke a few racquets himself but he knew he had to change his attitude and he did and the rest is history. Kyrgios should take a few leaves out of his book, he's got the makings of a great player but he's an epic fail in good sportsmanship. Maybe he will learn from the Fed maybe he won't ....bit of humility goes a long way. And yes I'm very aware of Roger's maternal heritage :)

You need to Log in to reply.