Jul 15, 2022, 01:17

Men's Grand Slam Title Winners - ESPN

http://www.espn.com › tennis › history
YEARTOURNAMENTWINNERRUNNER?UP
2022WimbledonNovak DjokovicNick Kyrgios
2022French OpenRafael NadalCasper Ruud
2022Australian OpenRafael NadalDaniil Medvedev

Jul 15, 2022, 01:50

So ESN now determines the rules governing tennis.   Good luck with that.  For the record Djokovic went down from no 1 to number 7 in the world rankings of tennis players after winning a major tournament - amazing  but then he won an EXHIBITION  TOURNAMENT where no ranking points are applicable.   .   .  

Jul 15, 2022, 05:11

Who am I going to believe ESPN or you Clever. You position is absurd. 

Jul 15, 2022, 09:25

No Mozart 

Go and find the Grading of Tennis players and see what I wrote.   It is correct - Djokovic dropped from 1 to 7 in the rankings in terms of the ranking procedures of the APT and WTA.   The said rules exclude exhibition tournaments as a basis to allot  ranking points and that put Wimbledon 2022 in that category.

I do not want you to believe me - go and check it yourself..    I am not denying that Djoko0vic won the Exhibition Tournament - but he gained the price money and lost a lot.   His ranking as a player dropped and he will lose part of his sponsorships tied to his no 1 ranking in the world  as a result.  Then we have the runner-up of last year who is now the number 15 ranked player in the world dropping from 9.   

ESPN does not provide the rules to determine tennis control in the world - so have a nive day looking for the facts related to this case.              

You need to Log in to reply.