Hello all you DumbAsses ...

Forum » Other Sports » Hello all you DumbAsses ...

Jul 25, 2022, 18:14

It’s been a while since last I posted on this site.

Thought I’d have me a lookey see what’s new on here.

I see Mozart is still being referred to as Moffie by the grumpy imp ... and comrade Mike is still unable to put a legible sentence together. Glad to see the deluded old fart is still kicking.

How’s the penis pump treating ya, Comrade?

I see Stupid Dave is still doing his best to convince the board he knows the game .. with his endless lists ... promoting the useless and singling out chumps like Kolisi and Jantjies as the best in the world.

How goes it Hoppalong? You still training for 5 hours each day? Haaaahahahaha!!

Hows your son? Is he still hanging out with the fags?

Hey Sharkshit!!! Let me ask you a question. Why do we celebrate Easter?

Howzit Plum!! You good? Did you find your way to Canada?  Me? I’m still stuck in this shithole. How’s your woofs? I’ve lost two of my 3 Danes. Not sure I’ll ever recover. Glad to see you sticking it to the grumpy little imp. Keep it up.

Denny ... haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha ... I remember how you tried your best to befriend the little imp on SuperSport. Still looking for his approval, huh? It’s never going to come, Denise.

BeanDip! How’s the wife? She still got you eating your greens? You still sneaking off to tennis to enjoy a bloody steak? What do you think of the severe heat waves hitting the north? Sign of the times? Prophetic word being manifest before our very eyes?

Well ... apart from a few new names on here ... nothing seems to have changed.

Same old nonsense as always.

Jul 26, 2022, 12:08

Klown, why are you posting this attention-seeking little whine in the Other Sports section?

Your sad little life story is more of a tragedy than a sport.

Jul 26, 2022, 13:03

Red Rosie's alter ego... How is your boyfriend doing?

Jul 26, 2022, 13:15

Naah, Rosie is DumbAss. I believe Klown when he says he hasn't posted in a while . . . which is in turn understandable when you consider how often he used to humiliate himself.

Jul 26, 2022, 17:05

Hi CC

Sorry to hear about your Danes. Ours are doing well. Some new puppies came in February and were at Monte's Pet Expo last week already doing yoga demonstrations and competing in the show. We kept a male and a female. The male is just over 50kg now at around 5 months old. His dad is Falcon, the current reigning male Dane in SA. 

Puppy-parents" />

Ja, Rooi has more bloody noses these days than an abused woman. Speaking of abused women, Dentsie is still around too. Poor darling has been chased kicking and screaming into Rooi's arms upon occasion. The Greeks couldn't script a more comical tragedy. 

Old Viskop is still allergic to logic and prefers the murky depths where visibility is less than 1ft...fitting though since that's about all the information he's able to process. We wouldn't want the man succumbing to seizures after all. 

Everybody else is fine and waiting to wreck the ABs when they come here. 

Jul 27, 2022, 09:11

Buttplug in his kindergarten report conveniently forgets to tell that he has his snout firmly locked in Moffie's arse(hence the nick) and that he's obssession with the forum has him posting in the early hours of the morning and if that's not hilarious enough ask him about his claim that Aliens are freely roaming our planet and UFO's are dime a dozen circling our spacecraft.

It wouldn't be so funny if our resident Sphyco wasn't serious.

Anyway, the comedian aside, I remember you've always wanted to square off with me in Chess.....feel free to challenge me in the long format anytime you're ready to roll. I'll settle on two games only.

Jul 27, 2022, 10:25

Let me guess, Dentsie…you’re a Queen heavy player because a Bishop had its way with you one too many times?

Jul 27, 2022, 22:38

Chess p!$$!ng contest!!! Let's ROCK!!!! or run?....not my cup of tea, so don't mind me.:D

Jul 29, 2022, 03:38

When you un-ironically spell psycho as Dentsie did below…

“ It wouldn't be so funny if our resident Sphyco wasn't serious.” Haha only the “o” is in the right spot.

Somebody a tad lycdexic?

See, that’s how you ironically spell something.

Jul 29, 2022, 08:22

Uh-oh The poor chap is still smarting from the lessons I gave him months ago....suck it up you indignant little cry baby.

Laughing graphics

Jul 29, 2022, 10:48

haha what lessons?

I don’t recall applying to Dentsie’s World Famous Course On How To Act Like Girl - A complete guide.

Jul 29, 2022, 13:05

Ag Buttplug have the last say if it satisfies your childishness, thing is we both know I schooled you. Try not to lose too much sleep over it although going by this blog you already have.

Let it go Buttplug.....let it go....

Jul 30, 2022, 17:18

Poor old Quisling ….he has now totally succumbed to Peeper. His whole lingo has changed….weak doesn’t even begin to describe this loser.

Aug 01, 2022, 08:04

"Poor old Quisling ….he has now totally succumbed to Peeper. His whole lingo has changed….weak doesn’t even begin to describe this loser"

Hilarious, and pathetic

Aug 01, 2022, 09:12

I’m still waiting to hear what the darling “schooled” me on.

Such a fanciful girl.

…and hysterical.

Aug 02, 2022, 06:31

Heee Hawww Hee Hawww....There you have it......the golden trifecta. ButtPlug up Pompous Pile's arse and you're 100% right Plum.......you're 101% right Plum......you're right Plum..you're always right Plum.....our resident temperamental  roundhouse kick braggart DA'AGGRO with his snout firmly up Plum's arse.

Laughing graphics

Aug 03, 2022, 14:28

Very nice, Plum.

What are their names? Colours?

Competing, huh? That's a whole different ball game.

Strange that they'd breed a fawn with a black ... or did I misunderstand you?

Thanks. Yeah ... it's heartbreaking. We were tight. Makes me understand why Mozart doesn't want to get another Rottweiler puppy.

Found myself mourning more for them than I ever did for a family member. Guess it's their innocence that makes them so special.

Needless to say, I haven't run for near on a year.

Not me ... I'll be cheering the useless All Blacks on as best I can.

Aug 03, 2022, 14:34

Haaahahahaaa ... you are right, Redneck.

The loss of my Danes has hit me harder than I expected.

So much has changed since they're gone.

Somehow replacing them with Dane puppies feels like betrayal.

Think I'll get me a goldfish.

Aug 03, 2022, 16:27

Good spot CC...

Ethical breeders normally won't put fawn and black together unless a genetic marker test can be done. Those tests are available in SA now and my partner is the first ethical breeder in SA to put the two together. She's a dane expert and a biologist...so I keep up for a bit but then inevitably my eyes glaze over as she starts going into specifics on the colors, variants and potential issues.

The male is a fawn and called Bowski...after The Big Lebowski

The female is black and called Billy.

They're B litter so all the names start with B.

I've attached a pic of Bowski and his dad together as well as one of Bowski notching up a win..cos why not have a bit of a brag right?

62f63c57-5e23-41e5-8350-3407bede7dd2

35953100-f3ad-434e-af3a-260452e703f6

Anyway, you know you gonna, so bite the bullet, feel guilty for a bit if you have to...but get yourself a new dane :)

Aug 04, 2022, 07:55

Absolutely stunning, Plum.

Look at the size of the young lad's paws.

More paw than pooch.

Love it!

Congratulations!!! He's a beauty. Gorgeous!!! Love to grab him and hug him.

If God ever allows me into His kingdom, I hope on my waking that I find all my Dane's waiting for me.

I learnt something today. What was your girl looking for? She was obviously testing for something, right ... or was it just random?

Haaaaaaahahahahaha ...Bowski??? Shame ... how could you do that to the poor woof. He needs something a little more dramatic. Like Capone or Goliath or Big Foot.

Just kidding.

Lekker day!!

Aug 04, 2022, 09:41

Sorry to hear about your dogs CC..... the one constant from you, was your pride and affection for those dogs.... my condolences to you...

Stunning Danes Plum....

Aug 04, 2022, 11:10

Thanks DA.

The last 12 years have gone by so quickly.

Old age sneaks up on us all.

Aug 04, 2022, 11:13

CC

They say that when you get a new dog, a part of your old dog’s souls comes with it.

There are two shows at Goldfields in August. You are more than welcome to come along and meet the two hooligans.

In terms of what she was looking/testing for…”The goal was to marry two previously separate color families, getting the best of both, without producing color mismarks.”

That’s a direct quote from the lady, and already bordering on the limits of my knowledge haha

Aug 04, 2022, 12:16

I didn't know that was possible.

Odin my fawn mated with a harlequin female ... and surprisingly produced 8 merle puppies.

Merle ... grey with black markings.

A few of the puppies had a white splotch here and there ... and one had a fawn mark on his head.

Other than that they were all merle. Presumably from the mother's side.

I was expecting a harlequin type but with fawn replacing some of the black or white smudges.

In truth I should not have bred the two different colours. Dont know what I was thinking. Wont do that again.

Thanks. Noted. I will look up the dates and see if I can show my face. I've never been to a dog show before. Sounds rather exciting.

Yes ... I will undoubtedly get another Dane. A life without a great big dog to wrestle just isn't for me.

Besides ... what does a goldfish offer ... other than puckering it's lips like AJH all day long ... has no personality ... and I'm not really partial to going for a run with it slooshing around in a plastic bag.

Regards to your missus ... tell her I bow before her in admiration.

Lekker day.

Aug 04, 2022, 16:42

Magnificent canines Plum. CC I can understand that and have had 3 painful experiences like that over the last 30 years...all three were superdogs, 2 German Shepherds and one Belgium Shepherd.

Incredibly intelligent...the one I could write a book about.

I was devastated after each death...have not replaced my last.

Aug 04, 2022, 16:59

A must read...The Man With The Black Dog by Mario Cesare - Ebook | Scribd

Mario is a  Park Ranger/ Olifants River, Park, a very good fishing friend of a buddy of mine.

My Belgium Shepherd (had a touch of Bouvier in him) was very similar.

Aug 04, 2022, 19:20

I have a Dobie and two blue merle welsh collies... they keep the Dobie in check! XD

Aug 05, 2022, 08:46

I had a blue merle Aussie Shepherd...fantastic dog...lost him to cancer...now have a Bouvier and a mini Schnauzer...love both breeds, although the Bouvier can be very stubborn. 

Aug 05, 2022, 08:55

I remember when you got the Bouvier.

Chewbacca, right?

That must be almost 5 years back.

A mate of mine swears by them.

Plum's suggestion of taking the plunge has had me googling all kinds of woofs. Just curious I guess. I even checked out stats and pics of the Boerboel.

Awesome looking dog.

My grandfathers favourite.

Still ... nothing can match a Dane. Truly the king of all dogs.

Right, Plum?

Aug 05, 2022, 10:23

That was almost seven years ago. I got him October/November 2015...he's lying next to me on the coach ATM.:D

Aug 05, 2022, 11:50

7 years ... really?

Crazy how time flies.

I looked in the mirror the other day and saw someone I didn't recognize staring back at me. Thought for a moment my wife was having an affair.

Aug 05, 2022, 13:53

Agreed CC

Danes are dogs that constantly surprise you. They're always faster, smarter and stronger than you expect. 

A dog I've been interested in for a long time is the Dogo Argentino. As I understand it, they're an attempt at explosiveness, endurance and loyalty. Not a fan of the cropping business at all but have to admit that the Dogo looks completely different with cropped ears.

doggo2

doggo

Aug 05, 2022, 17:17

Yes ... a beautiful dog.

I am told that you need to have a strong personality to take the role of pack leader with them. They will push you for dominance ... but once you've established yourself as the alpha male, they will defend you with their life.

Must agree ... cropped ears look awesome ... especially on a Dane ... but I rate it as cruel and should be banned. Definitely not for me.

Is this the KUSA National Champion Stake on the 19 & 20th?

What price are the tickets?

Aug 06, 2022, 00:02

Yep it’s the KUSA show.

Not sure what the tickets cost, but it’s not much.

Have your wits about you though…dog shows are treacherous places at the best of times. Those tannies take no prisoners

Will be lekker if you came. I normally don’t go but if you’re gonna make a turn then i shall defos be there.

Aug 06, 2022, 10:36

Thanks for the heads-up!!

Not really fond of koeksusters and pannekoek so I'll try to avoid the "tannies" as best I can.

All though, they are known to make a mean curry and rice and the smell of wors braaing will be difficult to resist.

Oh ... I though the Great Bowski was competing?

I must confess ... I had an ulterior motive to showing my face ... I currently have 2 vacancies for Dane puppies and I thought the Great Bowski would make a fine addition to my home.

I mean ... he's being exploited to satisfy the ego of his owner ... always being forced to prance around and stand up straight ... posing while been gawked at by strangers ... eating tasteless health foods. The list just goes on.

With me he can pig out on lamb shank, chill out on the couch next to me while I direct derogatory words toward the Goats on screen ... go explore the great unknown with me on long walks ... and enjoy a good run a few times a week. He will even have his own double bed in his very own room

I'm just thinking of him and his needs, Plum.

Aug 06, 2022, 14:54

The puppies and the aunt are all competing at the show.

My partner takes them. I tend to avoid the shows because the gossip and shenanigans are above my level.

Seriously, there are affairs, death threats, drunken brawls… A bit like Dance Moms but just far worse. One couple ran away to Panama together.

The way i feel this morning, you can take him. The tit has been singing his head off for no reason at all since the a.m..Totally oblivious!!!

Show child drama hahaha

Aug 07, 2022, 10:41

Awesome ... can I collect him this afternoon?

What a pal!!

Definitely going to put you on my Christmas card list.

Aug 08, 2022, 13:43

I'm kidding, Plum.

You woof is safe.

Aug 08, 2022, 14:27

haha He's quiet today...so you can't have him anymore :D

You need to Log in to reply.