You need to LOG IN to reply.

I'm putting my...

Forum » Cricket » I'm putting my...

Feb 16, 2017, 06:48

head on the chopping block by saying the Proteas are going to be swamped by the Kiwis. Reason being the Protea attack is inexperienced and lacks a first class wicket taker. The tour will tell whether Sri Lanka were a good yardstick to measure the dominance of the Proteas, I don't believe they were but if I'm wrong don't be afraid to rub my nose into it.
I've never believed in Wayne Parnell and Rabada's performance was pretty ordinary against the Tamil Tigers. Tahir remains the only potent bowler.

Feb 17, 2017, 03:39

Denny we having a fairly kak summer, lots of rain, except in areas where its truly needed, let just hope the weather gods are kind .

http://www.metservice.com/towns-cities/auckland/auckland-central

Feb 17, 2017, 03:57

well, as far as the Proteas go we'll need more than the weather Gods to be kind Lol

Feb 17, 2017, 11:38

Well done, take a bow Tahir, Morriss and Phehlukwayo.....love the way these guys stepped upto the plate and did the business.
My initial thoughts were that the Proteas had left themselves 30 runs short on a good batting wicket and that their inexperienced attack would struggle defending a low total.

Glad to be proven wrong.

With the backdrop of an away game, missing key players as well as the effects of jetlag this win must be regarded as awesome.

Just what's needed for the road ahead of the ICC trophy.

Feb 19, 2017, 00:25

Curly Crissy we trust that you are planning to place both heads on the chopping block!.

Feb 19, 2017, 03:04

Is that an attempt at humour, Farter?

Say I meant to ask, were you an avid rugby and cricket fan? If so how do you cope now that you can't watch any of it live or via satellite?

Feb 22, 2017, 17:40

Just wanted to make sure that u all appreciate and respect another fine performance by that experienced opening bat.

Must be an awesome Kiwi bowling side.

Appears that its back to a normal poor performance as usual.

Six or Nix.

Feb 23, 2017, 21:19

Name your replacement, Loudmouth.

Feb 24, 2017, 19:49

Crissy Curly,

Anyone who is consistent in scoring runs not DUCKS. Faf can open with de Kock and then add another aggressive bat lower in the lineup.

Not 50 one day and 0's for two or three games.

20/20 is about scoring max. runs not dot's. The first five overs in 20/20 is the time for batsmen to go for it and score not shoulder the bat or block.

That is for test matches, not 20/20.

Sure he has scored in some games but has been more of a passenger of late in this type of game.

He needs a break from too much cricket as A B de Villiers wisely has done.

It is tough to perform consistently at all levels we all understand but playing sport is about winning not just partaking in it.

You are a horse racing fan and a golden rule in betting it always to remember that there are Horses for Courses.

As always looking out for u.

Also, always remember to VASBYT Okkie.

Feb 27, 2017, 02:28

"20/20 is about scoring max. runs not dot's. The first five overs in 20/20 is the time for batsmen to go for it and score not shoulder the bat or block.

That is for test matches, not 20/20"

Fool, It's not 20/20 that's being played,  they are playing ODI's the 50 over format...get into your incredibility thick skull that there is a massive difference between the formats. Lt me know if you need further education.

I see you're absolutely clueless as to a replacement for Amla and your idea about making Faf and opener is hilarious....how about making AB or Miller an opener hey, Porkchop? That too will go down real well:(

I'm not even going to bother responding to the rest of your post, it's awfully embarrassing.

Vasbyt!

Laughing graphics

Feb 27, 2017, 19:14

Looks to me like the loud-mouthed fool who predicted the Black Caps would "swamp" the Proteas is trying very hard to change the subject so that people will hopefully not notice all the egg dribbling down his ugly face.

Mar 07, 2017, 09:41

Hang in there, you'll have my response shortly.....Bore!

Mar 09, 2017, 00:18

Amla was at the crease for 35 long minutes, scored 1 run of 28 balls.

Like I said earlier Six or Nix.

Time for him to be forced to take a break and go and spend some time with Crissy Curly in Sydney.

If ICC was to select a team for a timeless test then Amla would be the first guy selected.

Curly Crissy would definitely be an obvious choice as the player's amusement manager.

Now if anyone other than CC still thinks that he (Amla) should be selected as an opening bat or even in the squad....time to think again when u sober up.

Vasbyt CC ....we are all looking out for you OKKIE !

Mar 09, 2017, 02:57

Oh look who's back.....the Farter!

How are you buddy? You must be all smiles as Vancouver snaps into a hearty max of 5c....just enough to unfreeze your nuts Huh? Whoooo Whooo

But listen Knuckle, meant to ask after you went off on a tangent about 20/20 cricket...have you worked out the difference between 20/20 and ODI's yet?

Mar 09, 2017, 16:42

Curly Crissy,

Great to be back home after a trip to Vegas for the 7's.
                  Now it is Vancouver's turn to make u eat your heart out that I live here and u don't.
                  No issues with 20/20, ODI or test cricket in my view. It is all about scoring runs and ensuring that the opposition is bowled out for less.
                  Trust that gets into your thick skull.
                  All sport is played to win. We understand that it might be a surprise to you so wake up and get with it.
                  See your cousin Amla is once more the mainstay of the Proteas batting team. You guys sure are winners.

Watch out for me on the TV coverage from the 7's this weekend.
I am the happy white guy wearing the Sharks cap.

As always looking out for u.

Vasyt OKKIE!

Mar 13, 2017, 19:44

Another exciting cricket test results in a draw.....

Cristy Curly is so over the moon with this result he must still be in shock.

Vasbyt OKKIE! 

Mar 19, 2017, 08:41

Liar...you didn't go to 'Vegas. Look Farter, I know you're trying to impress with a social life but you and I both know that you don't have one....so calm down, it's ok, think of the positive, you won't die of ill health, it's frostbite and boredom that will sink you.

You need to Log in to reply.