Kyrgios vs Nadal

Forum » Other Sports » Kyrgios vs Nadal

Jan 27, 2020, 21:07

I have never seen Rafa play such a tentative match. His attempt to serve out the match  was like watching the end of a women’s’ match. He served into the net every time but one on the first serve....and poked his ground shots. So unusual for the toughest competitor in tennis.

He came back to win in the tie break after finding his serve....but throughout his pace and bite were way off on his ground shots. Kyrgios unsettles him and the Aussie crowd was rabidly behind this unpleasant fellow. Odd how they have never been able to see the faults in their sportsmen. This guy doesn’t deserve all that loyalty.

Jan 28, 2020, 09:04

Kyrgios is an asshole.

He shouldn't be allowed to continue as he has.

His bad sportsmanship has left a bad taste in all our mouths ... including Nadal's. 

Attacking Nadal with a ball to the chest is simply unacceptable.

Such a waste of natural talent.

Jan 28, 2020, 11:28

"Kyrgios unsettles him and the Aussie crowd was rabidly behind this unpleasant fellow"

Yep, and rightly so......why Kyrgios has not been removed from the ATP Tour is quite surprising..... he is one of the unpleasant tennis players to ever take to the court.....

Smashing rackets, abusing players and umpires.... not playing in the spirit of the game...… a complete prick

Jan 28, 2020, 13:23

"Odd how they have never been able to see the faults in their sportsmen."

Odd as well that the Americans were never able to see the faults in McEnroe and Connors?

And please explain how the behavior of one "sportsman" transposes into "sportsmen."?

Jan 28, 2020, 13:36

Oh do shut up, Denny.

Don't you have a bed to crawl under ... ??

Jan 28, 2020, 14:00

Oh Sure Fat Lip, I make my bed and sleep on it not under, thank you kindly......but umm your bed....the one you're making......has an unusual bedfellow these days hahahaha it's ok I know the routine, it's a familiar one....you know.....that U Turn routine, the one when the backstabbing knife makes a play Bwhahahahahaha I'll sit back and wait, it's just a matter of time....you can't help yourself can you!

Taken the Boofies for a walk yet?....maybe you should......beats being the self-appointed Goat Herder whining away on a rugby site!

Laughing Graphics

Jan 28, 2020, 20:29

McEnroe and Connors were never as unpleasant as this fellow. The lines person missed a call  by an eighth of an inch on a serve and this horrible fellow attacks her several times. Completely overlooking the fact that a point or two earlier  he challenged on a ball that was three inches out.

Another example Denny. All your fast bowlers were bowling with a tampered ball and the Aussie cricket public chose to believe they didn’t know. And Kivitova was playing Barty in a veritable lions den.

The rabid support given to all Aussies of every stripe is quite obvious. By contrast McEnroe was frequently boo’ed  in the USA during his rants. Mark of a bigger country.

Jan 31, 2020, 08:40

... besides, Connors and McEnroe went on to become the best players in the world ... they dominated all comers for a spell ... something this tantrum throwing, verbally abusive loon will never manage.

Everyone to this day speaks highly of both Connors and McEnroe.

Kyrgios is a disgrace.

Feb 01, 2020, 11:19

John McEnroe used to be a bit of an ill-tempered  brat when he was very young but settled down when he grew up and yes one of the best. Agassi too, the spitter too but got more likeable as he matured .

Yes I fully agree Kyrgios is an embarrassment to the game...a low-life.

Boris Becker was a 16 year old when he beat our Kevin Curren in the Wimbleton final and still behaved himself (sometimes).

The greatest gentleman of tennis was Bjohn Borg...poetry in motion...never forget that battle he lost to John McEnoe...he took it so well.

Sportsmanship is declining over the years.

You need to Log in to reply.