Muhammed Ali's views

Forum » Other Sports » Muhammed Ali's views

May 25, 2021, 20:25

He was his own man...he never followed the herd and outspoken.

https://youtu.be/ve7EV4GY88U

May 28, 2021, 20:27

Ali was a sheeplero the very end. Being louder than the other sheeple doesn't make it any less of a sheep. 

May 29, 2021, 09:21

Organ, to be frank, I'd rather trust Ray Charles as a cab driver in New York traffic than your insights into sportsmens abilities and character

May 30, 2021, 10:35

Yet, I have quite generously handed you your backside on each and every encounter. Ali was his own man? How so? Shall we start with his racist belief that space Jesus was coming to earth to reinstate the black man to his rightful status, that races should be segregated, that white man was made from an experiment by a black man thousands of years ago? He followed an errant line of thought and was easily lead, being a funnel for money to the Nation of Islam. Nyet, Ali was another sheep. Better luck next time old chap. 

For the record, I do not require your approval or trust. I'm my, own man, you see? 

Jun 01, 2021, 10:35

Ali was a better politician than a boxer.

He was all mouth ... didn't have a punch ... and fought when talent was scarce. 

You'd have to be incredibly dumb to fall for his "rope-a-dope"... 

Jun 01, 2021, 11:59

Gutted about the result but damn this was a high-quality fight.

And I still think Loma got robbed.

Jun 01, 2021, 12:11

"Organ, to be frank, I'd rather trust Ray Charles as a cab driver in New York traffic than your insights into sportsmens abilities and character"

Laughing graphics

Jun 01, 2021, 12:14

"He was all mouth...".

As he said,,,"How else could you fill the "Garden"

Smart....real smart

Jun 01, 2021, 12:22

Lomo landed the cleaner punches ... Lopes hit Lomo's gloves & elbows most of the fight.

Must agree, Plum ... the old man was robbed 

Jun 02, 2021, 19:28

Indeed,

There's an analysis video showing every punch landed in every round, with Loma out-punching Lopes in 7 of 12 rounds...by as much as 15 shots in some rounds.

Judges, as always, remain the worst part of boxing.

You need to Log in to reply.