You need to LOG IN to reply.

Proteas

Forum » Cricket » Proteas

Jun 26, 2017, 17:29

What an amazing amount of batting firepower the selectors have made for the England test series.

Amla, Bavuma and Duminy....man when these guys fire I can see scores in double centuries for them.

These batsmen are going to punish the England bowlers.

Cannot wait for the first test.

Jun 27, 2017, 02:29

AJ

A simple straight up and down question if you don't mind.....

Are you ever going to dignify this forum and the game of cricket with a decent cricket post?...or are you going to continue with your racist belligerence post after post until everyone falls tired of it?

I trust you'll respond with an honest answer....tx

Jun 27, 2017, 23:20

Listen Dingbat....what is racist about my posting.

Stop assuming things and don't open my postings if u are concerned.

Prior to the 20/20 series, u commented on the fire power of the Proteas batting line-up.

I to recognize the batting strength of the three players mentioned...........thus the post.

Sorry if I beat u to the punch on these guys....but u have to give credit where credit is due.

Still straight up.

Enjoy the series.

Thanks.

Jul 07, 2017, 18:32

Another failure by Amla and Duminy but thankfully we still have Bavuma to pull us through.

Time to make the proper changes or scrap the Proteas.

Jul 09, 2017, 19:16

What an inspiring batting performance from the team who was officially announced as the best batting side to represent SA .....all that firepower turned out to be a complete shambles.

Time to ring the changes me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who would not agree but would carry forward with the same BLANKS. 

Jul 10, 2017, 11:40

Art, I believe that Amla still has what it takes.
Bavuma fills the number 6 role nicely. And he is an absolute superstar fielder and he is black.

Duminy must go.
He is far too inconsistent. Scores 140 in one innings and 0 in the next. And that is when his form is good.
Its a pity that he isnt white as he too fills that BEE position.
I'd really like to see the following:

1. Markram
  2. Elgar
  3. Faf
  4. Amla
  5. Kuhn / de Bruyn
  6. Bavuma
  7. QdK
  8. Philander
  9. Maharaj
  10. Morkel
  11. Rabada / Morris

I dont believe the situation is dire.
Yes, it isnt the same as having Kallis, Smith and ABD at the top, but every team goes through a rebuilding phase at one time or another.

Jul 10, 2017, 21:31

Fair comment Chippo. 

Jul 16, 2017, 00:27

Finally, there is a faint light at the end of the tunnel....hopefully it will get brighter.

Jul 17, 2017, 01:31

It will be an almighty task ahead of England to make those runs but on the positive side they have time. 

Jul 17, 2017, 16:23

Well played Proteas.
A comment on Bavuma...
We honestly looks the part.
he has a sound technique and a level head.
I feel he is just a knock or two away from a good run.
I'd be a bit sad to see him dropped anytime soon.
he ticks two boxes. Both as a good batsman and as a BEE member.

Thoughts?

The only changes i'd want to see is Markram and Rabada for Kuhn and Olivier.

Jul 17, 2017, 18:47

Good for them.....finally a big win due mainly to an erratic batting display from England. 

But let's trust that the Proteas have regained their composure and continue with the trend.

Fingers crossed.

Jul 31, 2017, 19:25

Man, what happened.....they should make these players walk home after this display. 

Aug 01, 2017, 22:52

Chippo color means zip what does count is talent.

Unfortunately, politics always tends to get involved in issues that they have no reason to and then the whole ship goes south rapidly.

Hopefully, this can be rectified before the ship sinks. 

Aug 07, 2017, 18:26

Well, well it appears that the train without a light did not stop at the last station and is once more on track to wreck the Quotas.

What a squad of batting "Firepower" as stated by our cricket correspondent from down under. 

The ex-SA greats must be ashamed of the Quotas and the others must be turning u know where.

Even if Amla scores 200 it is too late.....should have done it in the first innings.

An absolutely disgraceful performance to all the past great SA players, cricket, and supporters.

But on second thoughts perhaps it is the new SA norm.

Unfortunately.

Aug 11, 2017, 10:04

So it's the failure of the so called "quota" players who've brought about the demise of the team huh? One in particular, Amla, seems to be at the top of your hate list. I used to believe cricket was an 11 man game, never mind Farter, there is no point arguing with a bigot.....have it your way. BTW, how did Heino Khun and the other new comer De Bruyn go? or for that matter Quinnie De Kock............not to mention Faf Du Plessis?

Aug 13, 2017, 06:58

First I want to be clear and say you are a TW!T.

You know my whole life I have had to listen to you "Darkies" always pointing fingers and called white folks "Bigots" and all the rest.

Excuses after excuses and it is always the White Folks who are at fault.

Us White folk had zero to do with your conception and all the other issues that u guys keep harping on.

Now to get back to Cricket.

Due to politics in sport, many a great player has been overlooked due to his skin pigmentation not meeting their stupid transformation policies. Pietersen, Strauss are two prime examples.

I do not care about color but it is amazing that all you "Darkies" were quick to shout, demonstrate and support international teams playing against SA when Basil d'O was prevented from touring with the MCC.

But now you "Darkies" sit back and insist on color selection as opposed to merit/class/talented selections to the determinant of cricket and winning. Not one of you "Darkies" now shouts and screams when a class player who is white is overlooked for selection.

You guys are not interested in the sport or winning but it is all about hating the Whites.

Amla is over the hill, Bavuma is a quota player those are two issues that are evident to most.

A few months back I wrote on this forum that if u don't like my postings don't open and read them....simple to most people but YOU.

Now p!ss off..... you COCONUT.

Aug 13, 2017, 07:35

A typical reply from the racially pigmented moron stuck on the colour bandwagon. Knows absolutely F/all about cricket accept to say the decline of the Proteas is due to Transformation when it is perfectly clear to anyone who knows SAFFA cricket that the four POC in that last test are there on merit. 

Mind you, it's the same moron who tipped the West Indies to win the ICC cricket championship, "actually they went through unbeaten".......funny that one because they didn't qualify to play in the tournament sic.

Laughing graphics

Listen you pathetic dope, let me ask you again.....state YOUR four white replacements.....I bet you can't you gutless wonder! It's not like it's the first time I've asked you so instead of spewing all of the above gobsh!t.....be a man....have a go....Bwhahahahahhaaha

And OBTHW seeing you hate the new South Africa why don't you switch your allegiance to the Canadian cricket team, no-one cares if you do, they don't miss your presence, based on your ignorance they most likely think it's a good thing you left the country! I do as well.

Bwhaahahahahahaha

Tool!

Aug 13, 2017, 16:35

The WI posting was only picked up by one other posting and if u go back and check you will see my reply.

Always turning fact into BS u do.

Like I stated previously.... this is a forum for all including pricks like u unfortunately.

I can and will continue to comment on this site..... just resist the temptation and not open my posting.

Go it.

Finally, this is my last reply to your stupid digs.

I can and will support any team from any country that I wish to irrespective of color.

Now FO Coconut.   

Aug 13, 2017, 20:49

BS Huh? Does this look like BS?? Come clean Liar, you made a right royal Fool of yourself and when caught out you tried to make it sound like you were just testing the board. Given the West Indies didn't play a single game they were unbeaten....Bwhahahahaha Goose!

Arthur John

RE: Upcoming Cricket Championship: List your top 4 teams....
May 18, 2017, 19:00:44

1. Australia

2. England
3. Proteas
4. West Indies.

In that order.

Aug 15, 2017, 04:39

Pssssst Farter...coming out to play Hhmmmm? Or are you still frantically busy wiping the egg from your dumb fat face?

You're a funny little boy aren't you? Pretty damn smug when you were dealing it out but not so good on copping it on the chin, mind you, it's what I expect from a dumb, ignorant and gutless Fake. Tell you what, after that embarrassing call I'd have to believe you the most ignorant Doos when it comes to cricket, there isn't anyone on this forum who's remotely close, not that you know anything about rugby either but that's another number for another day.

Let me know when you're ready to play Farter, better still when you find the intestinal fortitude to front up like a man instead of the childish wimp we've all come to know.

Happy wiping...Bwhahahahahhahahahahaha

Aug 16, 2017, 23:19

My, my you CC's are really slimy creepy crawly vermin.

Aug 17, 2017, 08:27

Arthur John

RE: Proteas
August 13, 2017, 16:35:25

The WI posting was only picked up by one other posting and if u go back and check you will see my reply.

Always turning fact into BS u do.

Like I stated previously.... this is a forum for all including [removed]s like u unfortunately.

I can and will continue to comment on this site..... just resist the temptation and not open my posting.

Go it.

Finally, this is my last reply to your stupid digs.

I can and will support any team from any country that I wish to irrespective of color.

Now FO Coconut.   

Aug 17, 2017, 08:37

"Finally, this is my last reply to your stupid digs."

Really?

What happened Farter?..... another broken promise, a promise which lasted a mere 3 days????

It doesn't surprise me, you've never had the spine to standup for anything in your sad and bitter bigoted life....like I said....you're just a  gutless loudmouth wonder.

Laughing graphics

You need to Log in to reply.