The Stanimal!

Forum » Other Sports » The Stanimal!

Sep 02, 2019, 05:15

Stan Wawrinka played two brilliant sets before Novak retired at the US Open. Clearly the Joker wasn't quite right, which is a shame after his great year....a left shoulder problem, impacting his backhand. Which of course accentuated the dominance of the great Wawrinka backhand. Nobody hits it harder says John McEnroe.

Now he faces Medvedev, the leading villain left in the draw after the departure of the Aussie vulture look alike Kyrgios. Should be a good contest.

Sep 02, 2019, 05:30

What makes Medvedev a villain?   Is he too young to be a player?   What about Rublev?  Never heard of him?   

Sep 02, 2019, 06:12

Medvedev was fined and boo'ed off the court for abusing a ball boy.....feeling stupid again?

Sep 02, 2019, 07:21

Once incident and he is a villain.  Foeitog.

Sep 02, 2019, 07:23

20 year old Tadej Pogacar rides away from Nairo Quintana and wins one of the toughest stages of the Vuelta.

What a prospect this youngster is!

Sep 02, 2019, 08:14

Homing pigeon diet prior to the breeding season. 

I belatedly discovered the necessity of feeding the pigeons a higher than normal dose of calcium prior to the breeding season. Thing is the membrane of the squab attaches itself to the inner egg for feeding purposes hence the need for a higher than normal calcium dose in the feed prior and during the breeding season. It's the squabs only source of food prior to hatching. A carbo diet works well in the racing season but the ratio has to change so that the content of the food mix is more mineral-based in the breeding season.

Moz, I guess you had that one covered, my bad for not latching onto it earlier.

Sep 02, 2019, 16:29

No worries Den....the pigeon material is so compelling it's worth another take.

Sep 03, 2019, 00:27

Oh Rublev, is he perchance the guy that was just rumbled by Berrettini in straight sets.....hahahaha!. You sure know how to pick'em Muck.

Sep 03, 2019, 09:14

It's the time trial today in the Vuelta. Will be interesting to see if Roglic can get enough time on Quintana and Lopez to hang on in the remaining mountain stages and win.

You need to Log in to reply.