Welcome to the end

Forum » Other Sports » Welcome to the end

Dec 24, 2019, 13:49

https://city-press.news24.com/Sport/government-plans-to-nationalise-all-sporting-bodies-20191223

The culmination of black politics.

Fucking commies.

Dec 24, 2019, 15:02

Note the part about being able to jail sportsmen and women for various reasons.

This is the pinnacle of what they can achieve. Usurp what others have created, contribute to it in no way and jail those that disagree.

How is one supposed to respect blacks and their leaders if this is what they always seem to devolve to?

As someone that has always judged people on character alone, my patience is just about at its limit.

Dec 24, 2019, 17:54

Sounds like they want to use this to interfere with team selections, and also steal whatever money these organisations make. 

I have no faith in African governments, I only see 2 solutions

1. Let China take over Africa

2. The United Nations & NATO make a hostile take over and run the country until black people are responsible enough to be able to select their own capable and honest leaders.

Dec 24, 2019, 19:33

Your second solution offered will never work as the UN is just as corrupt as the ANC and the UN's is overrun and controlled by scumbags.

Name one country in which UN troops were deployed and peace and order were restored.

These folks just don't have the ability to run any legal operation.

Finish and Klaar.

Dec 24, 2019, 21:12

So sad.

As I've said before, whatever they touch turns to shit. It's encoded in their DNA. Their most natural ability is to destroy. I do not know of any other race that has this down quite like the African does.

What the white man puts together usually endures for a spell ... but it eventually gets worn down to a nub.

I know of a big dairy farmer in Zimbabwe, whose farm was taken and given to the black folk to run. Within 6 months every Friesland and Jersey milk producing cow was slaughtered and eaten.

Now they have nothing ... and guess what ... their hands are cupped and outstretched once again, looking for the next handout. It's never ending.

The African has taken the Boks for themselves now. What we the white man have put together over the last 100 years will endure for a spell ... but as in everything they touch, this too will wilt and die. We have already witnessed the seems tearing. Don't be fooled by this lucky WC win. You will all witness how they deteriorate ... how they become like the Proteas ... Bafana Bafana.     

I hate Africa ... wish I lived elsewhere.

Hope you get to Canada soon, Plum ... and once you get there, never come back.

Dec 26, 2019, 18:13

Ill advised.....an insatiable desire for rules and control.

Dec 26, 2019, 22:03

...and revenge. 

You need to Log in to reply.