You need to LOG IN to reply.

Early Mouth/Egg Magnet Award of the Week!

Forum » Rugby » Early Mouth/Egg Magnet Award of the Week!

Apr 12, 2019, 15:05

Goes to this hilarious contribution from the only poster who has such feelings of envy for those in the Cape, that he pulls for the Aussies.

'Apr 12, 2019, 12:47

Sniff . . . the Gay Stompies don't seem to be getting the rub of the green anymore . . . it's all so unfair . . . boohoohoo . . .

LMAO!

Go Rebels! ...............................

'Go Rebels'........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

Apr 12, 2019, 17:17

Moz, the week still has some legs, but it will take some doing to beat that!:D

Thanks Rooi, you swung it for us!

Apr 12, 2019, 18:41

Hahahahahaha Dr Moz it's early days yet but should get the EGG magnet prize of the year or even the decade. 

As soon as rooitwit arrived and was driveling away things went pear shaped for the Rebels. :D

Apr 12, 2019, 18:58

It will be better to admit that the result was a major upset - as stated by Superbru.Most members were sure that the Stormer would lose based on the poor performances of the team  in the Blues and Reds games, as well as the fact that they did not have their best three players playing.

Their loosies did very well and so did Wiese and it showed that Kolisi is a real handicap in the team   .  

Apr 12, 2019, 20:25

Ja Mike,  ons weet. I had a good feeling and a bit of hope, but I picked the Rebels on SB. The fact that the Stormers started running in the tries when Rooi joined the thread with his negative BS was priceless. 

Thanks again Rooi!

Apr 12, 2019, 20:27

Mike one has to admit the Stormers had the rub of the green on a number of occasions.Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha

Yes the loose trio was better without Kolisi. Couldn't but wonder if a fresh player even a lesser player can be better than an over played player. Some of the Stormers guys were obviously very keen to be playing. We will see how Kolisi is after a rest.

Apr 12, 2019, 21:56

I understand you are trying to save Peeper's blushes Mike.....but it get's worse. The world's leading sports Jonah was making his comments in the second half!

Peeper Poker can't pick a winner even after the game is done.......waaaaaahahahaha!

Apr 12, 2019, 22:28

Mozart'

No excuse for anybody = I was merely stated that there was probably a huge majority taking part in team results forecast has been wrong.

You need to Log in to reply.