8 Things you should know about the Israel Folau farce ...

Forum » Rugby » 8 Things you should know about the Israel Folau farce ...

May 06, 2019, 09:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2RUZHVlJXI

May 06, 2019, 09:16

I posted this in BeanDips section ... not sure why it landed here ... if you'd be so kind, Ed.

May 06, 2019, 11:26

Great clip CC. This guy has made some great arguments and it is hard to disagree with any of them. 

PS. This is the clip that CC has posted the URL for:

May 06, 2019, 11:43

Raelene Castle rode the coat tails of NZ netball for years, left the NRL in a salary cap crisis and is now embroiled in this debacle in AR. However did she earn her stripes in any code? Not a great advertisement for a leader.

May 06, 2019, 11:47

Posted this clp already but it bears repeating. To think these are the people violently supported by poor saffex and by weird nutjobs like sharktwit and crusader fan. Hahahahahahahaha maybe they will come to their senses but just be patient remember they are far, far gone.

Windpomp how to you post the actual You Tube Clip? Sure helps having pictures of these freaks.

May 06, 2019, 11:57

I would be interested to know that too ceradyne......does it work on iPad/iPhone?

May 06, 2019, 12:59

The bottom line is freedom of speech. Take this forum for example, what keeps it alive is freedom of speech and it's diversity both in personality and in opinion, any different and it would choke to death of boredom.

May 06, 2019, 16:25

Thanks Draad ... I still need to figure out how to do that ...

May 06, 2019, 16:30

How does anyone copulate with something like that?

Damn ... that's ugly.

I couldn't manage it ... not even with the aid of Chippo's penis pump.

May 06, 2019, 17:01

@Cloudy. You have to tap the bottom of the page on your iPhone. You’ll see a icon in the middle at the bottom, that looks like a little blou rectangle with a little arrow at the top. Tap that and then swipe right to “request desktop site”. It will then display the same discussion box where you type your post that you see on the desktop on your computer. 

To post a You Tube clip, you need to go to the clip in the YouTube app. Right below the clip you’ll see the share button. Tap that and select copy. This will copy the the link to the clip. Paste this link on the drop down box when you tap YouTube on the RuckersForum discussion box and submit your post. 

Hope I have not managed to totally confuse you, rather than help you 

May 06, 2019, 17:04

Thank you ... that sounds easy enough ...

May 06, 2019, 17:54

CC....it wasn't me (Cera)...but here's how to do it.

1. Click in the comment box.
  2. Enter a few spaces or full stops .
  3. Click the YT icon.
  4. Paste the URL of the YT video in the pop-up. 
  5. Submit.
  6. Somdtimes it still doesn't work, but in my XP, if you remember to do 2, it works most of the time.

May 06, 2019, 17:56

May 06, 2019, 18:14

Oops ... so it is.

Well between the two of you I should get it sorted.

Thanks a lot guys.

Bit of a doffy with this kind of thing.

May 06, 2019, 18:19

May 06, 2019, 18:20

Haaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaa.

Easy peazy!!

Fokkit Ceradyne ... jy's n slim kind huh??

May 06, 2019, 18:21

Is easy but doesn't work for me. I copy the URL using share then copy and paste that into the You Tube icon on Ruckers and all I get is a long vertical line.

May 06, 2019, 20:49

Beenz. Before you even click the YT icon, you should first enter a couple of spaces or full stops into the normal posting box. There seems to be some sort of glitch in the system. Most of the time, I can't see the video in the posting box before submitting the reply, but it shows after submission. And don't share, rather copy and paste the complete address bar.

What are you using? Apple, phone or windows and if windows, what browser?

May 06, 2019, 20:56

OK. Hang on. There is something else that is also important. When you tap on the YouTube icon, you will notice that the first part of the URL, ie http://, is already completed in the drop down box. You need to delete that before pasting the link that you copied from YouTube. That should hopefully sort Beeno’s issue. 

May 06, 2019, 21:39

Got it to work using the following:

On the You Tube clip click on share. Then click on copy - see bottom of screen

Then go to Ruckers:

in the Comments section put some spaces in

Then click on the You Tube icon after deleting the exvstvng http etc. Paste the URL you copied

The picture will NOT come up. Nevertheless submit. Voila!

Thanks to Windpomp and Draad for the expert advice.

May 07, 2019, 05:33

Pleased to see I'm not the only doffy on here ... thanks BeanDip ... you made me feel a little better ...

May 07, 2019, 07:38

May 07, 2019, 07:38

Did it work??  I can see it but not sure if you all can.

If you can that’s brilliant always wanted to know how to do that. Thanks ceradyne and draad for the lesson for ‘doffies.’

May 07, 2019, 07:43

The desktop site makes such a difference :)

May 07, 2019, 07:50

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaa!!

Perfectly ... welcome to the "No Longer Doff Club" ... glad to have you aboard.

May 07, 2019, 07:52

Ceradyne and Draad for President ...

May 07, 2019, 08:46

Thank you CC :)

Ceradyne and draad for AR CEO  :P

May 07, 2019, 11:21

Windomp those pictures of the weirdos are worth a thousand words.

Fancy anybody supporting this BS! 

May 10, 2019, 04:26

Ceradyne and draad.......how would you post an image?

May 10, 2019, 05:37

Copy from a website and paste like you do text. You can't copy a file. I normally include some text and delete it again before posting.

May 10, 2019, 06:43

I did that but didn’t work I must have doffed it up :'(

May 10, 2019, 07:31

Nah Cloads, sometimes it just doesn't work. :)

Right-click, highlite, copy and then right-click in the post box and paste. Don't click on the photo. Click on some text above the photo/pic and highlite till past the photo/pic. Delete unwanted text. It's a schlep.  There is a way to export it from Drop Box, but that's even worse. Mabe there's an easier way?

May 10, 2019, 07:46

Depending on what browser you use, Cloudy, if you right-click on the image there should be an option like View Image or similar. Clicking that will open the image alone in the browser with the exact address to the image in your browser's address bar. Copy that address, and then here in the forum text box you click on the insert image icon, paste the image address into the URL box and that's it.

Some websites will not allow the image to be linked to from a different site and I also think Facebook for example masks their image URLs, so in that case you'll have to save it to your computer and open an account with Tinypic or similar site and upload it there, then again use the link they'll provide. But the above method should work for most.

May 10, 2019, 08:47

Thanks draad and Pakie......I’m on an iPad so it’s Safari I’ll keep trying :)

May 10, 2019, 17:03

May 10, 2019, 17:04

May 10, 2019, 17:06

dbdraad.ruckers@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 17:06

dbdraad.ruckers@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 17:09

Daft having a mailto inserter...or wth do you call that gadget? What's the idea behind that Edd?

May 10, 2019, 18:10

Pakie....on the iPad there’s no right click only hold down the cursor and it comes up ‘save image’ or ‘copy’. Tried copying into the URL but only a link gets posted.

May 10, 2019, 19:22

Double tap the image?...what I did on Android to post that one.

You need to Log in to reply.