RG Snyman can offload better than our backline players. Maybe he should have a shot at inside centre...
This is a whole team of locks, playing out of position to get them all into the same team, a bit like a Saffex list.
Not realistic, but if they kicked the ball out all of the time, they would have a good chance of getting the ball back from the lineout. Then just maul it all the way to the opposition tryline
1. Flip Van Der Merwe - fat and slow plodder
2. Danie Roussouw - an all-rounder
3. Bakkies Botha - a powerhouse
4. Eztebeth - Good enforcer.
5. Lood Dejaager
6. Mostert - decent on the deck
7. Juan Smith /Jaques du Plessis (both played at lock and loosie)
8. Mark Andrews (Played in the world cup final at eightman)
9. JD Shiterling (gets thrown around like toilet paper, or a rag doll)
10. Victor Matfield (his dream position)
11. Steph Dutoit (A wing on a prayer)
12. RG Snyman (The new Sonny Bill Williams)
13. Geo Cronje (Boer War Captain of defence)
14. Andries Bekker (Another who liked to be out on the wing)
15. Albert Van Deberg (a twig that was never physical enough to be a forward)