You need to LOG IN to reply.

A very interesting Folau article

Forum » Rugby » A very interesting Folau article

Jul 02, 2019, 08:32

I don't really want to start another thread on the same topic, but this article is very pertinent to a number of the talking points over the Folau saga. There are a few points that stand out for me. Namely, the fact that it does appear that he breached his contract. And something that we have not really touched on is that you can't do nothing when an employee clearly breaches his contract. What about the rights of gay rugby players not to be discriminated against? Lastly, if they had kept Folau on, it could have collapsed rugby in Australia. If that is a reality, surely he could not have been kept on contract?    

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRugby/sponsors-would-have-walked-if-folau-not-sacked-rugby-australia-20190629

Jul 02, 2019, 08:54

"We've provided a player with opportunities and asked him to adhere to a contract and a generous one at that. Israel was not sacked for his religion, he was sacked for a breach of his contract."

This has been my entire point from day one, since this whole issue started.

I have always maintained that to me, it is not and never has been about the religious aspect of this case, it is about a employee who went against his contract..... but a lot of people want to make it about religion.

People like Mike who believe that freedom of speech cannot be used to terminate someone's employment or contract, are incredibly naïve, but also incredibly stupid...….. for advising others that it is perfectly ok to do so and not have to worry about any potential consequences.

If you honestly believe that calling your boss and his company horrible names on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc etc...…. is not grounds for dismissal, then you clearly still have a hell of a lot to learn, and don't make bold statements on forums like this, that you are well versed in the "universal" labour law, because clearly you have absolutely no idea at all what you are talking about.

Jul 02, 2019, 08:57

Who is discriminating against gay rugby players? Folau?

Who said they should be excluded from the game? Folau?

In all honesty, I don't recall him wanting them ousted. When did he say that?

They were part of a list ... a list that included drunks and thieves.

Do the drunks and thieving rugby players also feel discriminated against ... or is it only the filthy poo dippers?

Does Folau also want the drunks and thieves kicked out of the game? If I recall correctly, Quade Cooper was busted for house breaking. Should he be allowed to continue playing professional rugby or would it serve rugby better having this criminal booted out? He is after all such a good example of the game ... right?

Makes me think of Jesus and Barabbas.

You are talking nonsense, BlueBok.

Oh and yes ... you did want to start another thread on this subject. Question is why?

Has it something to do with Folau ... or is it the issues you have with the Christian God and those who favour Him?

Jul 02, 2019, 09:08

CC, I have no issue at all with the Christian God. I have unanswered questions about God, but I think even Christians like yourself have unanswered questions. I do take issue with some people who favour him though, not because of God, but because of those people. Lastly, I thought this article was important enough not to get lost in a long meandering existing thread. Use it, don't use it. 

Jul 02, 2019, 09:30

Its actually quite pathetic how defensive people like CC get, to articles like this, and thank you for posting it blue

There is one main issue at stake here, and absolutely nothing else...

Did Folau break his contract with ARU...… According to the ARU he most probably did - according to the evidence, very likely, according to Folau and his lawyers, no he didn't..... time will tell.

Is Folau a hypocrite - damn straight he is...… excuse the pun..... he used a national gay magazine to promote his individual brand and awareness, only when it suited him, then he publicly chastised and humiliated those very same gay people, when he became a multi millionaire...….. or maybe to some people, it was when he became a Christian..... I have no idea, nor do I care...….. all I know, is that by then, he had already made tons of money.

Is he a Christian...… I couldn't care less - what has that got to do with it...…… for me personally it is all about the man's character and morals...…. and has SFA to do with religion

Jul 02, 2019, 09:32

"CC, I have no issue at all with the Christian God."

That is a lie.

You can't see Him. You can't hear Him. You can't touch Him. You can't fit Him into a jar and you cannot slap a label on the jar explaining it's contents.

You've said as much. It's reason enough to discard any thought of His existence.

You are a shallow, narrow minded man. 

You think He owes you an explanation.

Now how about answering my question on who's been discriminated against ... and by who?

If you'll be so kind.

Jul 02, 2019, 09:56

DumbAss ... we have all read this nonsense of yours on another thread. In fact, it's the same repetitive stuff I've seen on several of your posts.

BlueBok has started a new thread ... a new discussion ... so be so kind as to come up with something new ... something fresh ... a different take ... and not hash over the same old repetitive boring stuff we've all already seen ... again and again and again ...

What is it with you? Why do feel the need to repeat yourself over and over again? Were you ignored as kid? Did mommy not pay you enough attention when you were young? Is that what this is all about? You feel you aren't been heard?

Well ...never you mind ... I hear you .. and so do we all ... again and again.

Feeling a little better now?

If we want to refresh ourselves on what you repeatedly said, we'll go back to your posts.

Ok?

Thanks a lot.

Jul 02, 2019, 11:16

Saw a clip where a lawyer says Qantas may face legal liability. 

What is absolutely sure  is that the LGBT community were not discriminated against and neither were the drunks etc on the list. 

What this is very clearly all about is shutting up anybody quoting scripture, anybody expressing any non globalist PC views 

This phenomenon is happening whereever globalist are in control around the world. 

So when one looks at the comments of bloggers it's very clear that both Christian and non Christian see it as an outrageous attack on free speech and are outraged Folau was fired. 

What has equally been rejected is the moronic notion that Folau should bear his legal cost alone when so many want to stand with him in this vital fight. 

Indeed those suggesting Folau was trying to raise money for his own use have left looking like the clowns they are. 

These people who are anti Folau, what are their motives. Well that too is clear they are pervs. Note the extent of their dislike of Folau, note the attempts to smear him. They are very hostile. 

They are full on LGBT supporters. 

Meanwhile in the USA a girl has been kick out of her sport by the school coach for objecting to trans men competing in her sport. 

Doubtless the pervs here will be delighted. So far gone are the pervs here they have no qualms at all as the LGBT community move in on the children. 

The pervs are very sick people, no doubt about it. 

The lawyer I heard also said there are other laws that trump employee contracts and laws stopping sponsors interfering in  employee relations.

The are many laws bearing on this situation but anybody thinking Folau hasn't got a leg to stand on are in for a big surprise. 

We shall see what happens. 

Jul 02, 2019, 11:31

"Were you ignored as kid?"

"Did mommy not pay you enough attention when you were young?"

This is coming from the same guy whose daddy left him as a baby...…..

LMFAO …….

Jul 02, 2019, 16:19

daperv many pervs like you were abused as kids. It's the very reason I call all you LGBT don't mess with kids. 

Jul 02, 2019, 17:17

LOL

There go your true Christian traits again Beeno

Boy, you and CC are model examples to all others on why to become a Christian

I think most of the Christians on this forum are incredibly embarrassed about you 2

That alone would probably make you very proud though

Jul 02, 2019, 20:26

Nope you are the one that's embarrassed and rightly so. 

Best go and ask yourself why you are such a gay supporter and why you are so anti Folau. You may just arrive at some truth about yourself. 

You want to attack and smear expect to get ya butt kicked. AND don't whine and complain how terribly unfair it all is.

Hahahahahaha. 

:D

Jul 03, 2019, 07:32

"Best go and ask yourself why you are such a gay supporter"

Go and ask Folau that question...… you know, the same guy that you idolize, and will defend to the death

Ask him why he posed for their gay magazine...….

Jul 03, 2019, 07:41

DA that is too much logic for one helping. Its going to make his brain cry! 

Jul 03, 2019, 11:34

The homophobic twat is history and good riddance.

He served to highlight two things - firstly how profoundly stupid he is and secondly how pathetic his ignorant, discriminatory, out of touch and hypocritical his faith is.

Jul 03, 2019, 16:58

saffexperv arrives to support his other failing perv pal whose buuts are aching!

So daperv was going to get the evidence Folau posed for a gay magazine and got paid for it. Of course despite having a telephone number they could phone and get real evidence they have come up with zero . Hahahahahahahaha

Personally i am thankful no magazine owns pictures of me or that there pictures in the public domain of me that have been sold on to a perv magazine.

A request to ED: could you please open a perv section where the pervs can congregate. Could help to keep their embarrassing perv supporting posts off the rugby section. We don't wont to attract more of these pervs for sure. Hide it under "Other" You can even give the pervs password to get into their section so they can get on with their dating etc but leave us normal guys out of it!!!!!!! We are disgusted by the pervs!

i saw today that as many as 4.5% of Americans are pervs. Boy for a small minority they sure make a lot of noise.

Folau is far from finished. The ones who may go bust are the OZ rugby union. The Christian community joined as they are by many non Christians can fund Folau indefinitely.

The pervs are going to learn a very hard lesson! :D

Jul 03, 2019, 17:07

Baboon-ou still calling everyone else perverts after getting drunk one evening and posting that he's like to be pegged by Raelene Castle.

Now that is perverted! Ugh!

Jul 03, 2019, 18:04

The devil waits for Beeno to arrive in hell as his mail-order bitch.  In the meantime, you can find Beeno with CleanCut in the "other sports" section with Ronnie Coleman. 

CleanCut on Ruckers Forum

CleanCut

Hall Of Fame

8284 posts
I like black men in pink underpants. I have photos all over my wall at home. I am not gay but, because it is not religious. I just lie to myself. Only Ronnie knows my secret, my poephol pirate. 
May 24, 2019, 11:03

Jul 03, 2019, 18:29

Dave ... you seem a tad upset with me.

Why?

Did I touch a nerve?

Are you a homo? A limp wristed fag? You like putting from the rough ... or is it whatever hole makes itself available? A male sphincter tonight ... a female tomorrow night ... or have I misread you altogether? Are you perhaps the one who offers up your sphincter, hey Dave? You like it up the tail pipe do you??

That's it, huh? No wonder you're so peeved at me.

May I call you, Dave ... or do you go by another name? Let me guess .. it's ... um ... Dianne, right?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

It certainly explains a lot. No wonder you're so clueless about rugby.

Well Dianne ... you go ahead and offer your sphincter up as much as makes you happy. I could honestly not care less ... but don't expect me to approve of your perverted habits. It's sick wack-jobs like you that have spread the HIV virus across the globe a hundred times over.

Does your wife know? Oh, you're divorced! No surprise there.

How about your son? Is he a poofter too? Like his daddy?

You think it's a natural act, huh? Well Dianne  ... if it's so natural, why have they come up with a term for you lot?

Lesbian Gay BiSexual Transgender ... LGBT, 

You see I'm not part of that group. It's reserved for freaks like you.

My advice to you, dear .. have them use a condom ... ok?

No condom ... no sphincter ...

Jul 03, 2019, 19:51

I think all normal guys here can agree. Confine the pervs here to pervs corner. 

They disgust me. 

Jul 04, 2019, 02:05

‘Perversion’ is considered defamatory now. It’s been replaced by the politically correct term ‘Paraphilia’, much like ‘Retardation’ went through a series of pc adjustments to ultimately result in what is now referred to as ‘Intellectual Developmental Disorder’.

To quote George Carlin, it is likely that rape victims will in future be referred to as ‘unwilling sperm recipients’ if the trend continues.

Nonetheless, when examining a phenomenon for normality, there are several criteria that may be applied:

Statistical.

It’s generally accepted that something that occurs in less than 5% of the population, must be considered as statistically abnormal. Note that this does not necessarily imply abnormality in the clinical sense, much like dwarfism (less than 4’7” -in most countries) is not inherently sick. I’m not sure to what extent homosuxuality falls into this bracket, but a quick google search suggests this might be so.

Health.

Physical health. Does the phenomenon impact on the individual’s physical health? E.g. what are the effects of ‘fisting’, (putting yer fist up yer mate’s ass) to effect sexual pleasure.  Or ‘rimming’ (sticking yer tongue in yer mate’s ass), which I assume must inevitably lead to the ingestion of fecal material. I personally find both practices quite disgusting and likely to be conducive to illness or injury. I don’t know fer sure whether this leads to injury/illness and hence strongly advise you to clarify this with your GP at your next visit.

Community health (physical). What’s the correlation between the phenomenon and the epidemiological status? The CDC seems to have found that those who engage in brotherly love are 60+ times more likely to present with an STD. Not sure whether this is true or fake news.

Physiological. E.g. is the penis meant for the anus? Is it a good fit, or put differently, will the anus suffer insult as consequence of regular intrusion by the penis? I dunno, but I have heard stories that recipients require the use of buttplugs to prevent consequential anal leakage. From a personal pov, it doesn’t seem physiologically right to me, and I would far prefer to avoid the buttplug scenario.

Mental Health. What’s the correlation between the phenomenon and the health status of the individual and community in terms of generally accepted manifestations of social pathology, such as suicide, drug abuse, promiscuity, divorce, etc.  I am not sure about this, but I do remember reading somewhere that positive correlations have been drawn by research.

Evolutionary.

Is the phenomenon conducive to survival of the species?

Moral.

Community morality is expressed chiefly through law and religious dogma. This may over time modulate to the point of adversely affecting the health status of the individual and the larger community. I am not sure if decriminalization of homosexuality has had testable health effects in terms of the criteria above. What do you think?

Jul 04, 2019, 02:35

Editor, asseblief tog move this bollocks downstairs ...... CC will read some of the recent posts & excitedly offer explicit details of anal sex & all its consequences ...... I'm sure he gets 'lekker' in the process.

Thank you .

Jul 04, 2019, 07:50

I had absolutely no idea what kind of impact it would have, when someone has their father walk out on them, when they are only 6 years old.

Genuine, I honestly would not have been able to see what impact it has, not growing up without that male figure in your life, to give you guidance, support, men's advice...….. teach you morals and integrity etc etc

Then CC came along and showed me.

He constantly insults people's spouses, children, grand children...…. etc etc..... in the most disgusting way...… trying to project those feelings of inadequacy that he has lived with for so many years...... over onto other people..... to try and make his own life seem so much better.

This, ladies and gentleman, is the perfect example, of what can happen, when you grow up without a father figure in your life.

What a shame

Jul 04, 2019, 08:08

I don't understand why people give so much of a shit about what people do behind closed doors in the first place. Who gives a rat's arse what gays do with other consenting gays? Likewise, who gives a shit what a heterosexual couple does behind closed doors? If a couple of gay guys were giving each other a reach around while sitting at Newlands stadium during a Stormers match, I'd understand a public outcry, although, I doubt a heterosexual couple doing pulling off an epic 69'er would go down, excuse the pun, much better. But really, what difference does it make what they do in their own time? Think about it, how does it really affect your life? 

I would also like to point out the fact that having a wee tug is also a sin according to the bible. I wonder how many of the soldiers of God here have taken part, and still take part, in this age old practice? Lets have some honesty here boys...can you all state for the record that you don't and have never performed this perversion on yourself? Some biblical statements spring to mind on the matter. Judge not lest ye be judged. Or maybe Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite! First remove the log from your own eye, so that you can see clearly to remove the spec from your brother's eye. 

The obsession some have with gays and their sexual acts is the most perverted thing I have read on this site. 

Jul 04, 2019, 08:46

'I don't understand why people give so much of a shit about what people do behind closed doors in the first place’

Seems I failed to adequately point out why oh stupid shitport. So here’s a concrete fer instance just for you (will the penny drop?):

Two fellas repeatedly and consensually inserted glass tubes into their respective urethras, and then proceeded to break ‘em up whilst inside the penis. Once the sado-masochistic thrill had passed, they turned to the local hospital, i.e. the tax payer, for treatment.

Jul 04, 2019, 09:00

Oh the tax payers expense? Well that doesn't apply to the church because they don't pay tax like the other legitimate businesses have to. Hence their greedy pastors with their private jets and lavish lifestyles!!! I don't think the Church has any say whatsoever about what is done with tax payers money. Anyway, what about alcohol, which the bible has no issue with, and medical cost of its damage on the population? Stupid argument. you'll have to do better than that. You found your penny yet? I recommend having a look on the floor.    

Jul 04, 2019, 10:07

Very well put blue, I fully agree with your post

Jul 04, 2019, 10:28

Ndabaningi ... very nicely put.

I'm delighted to see you buck the trend and go up against the masses who find this filthy act acceptable.

The thought of a seeping sphincter is about as disgusting as one can get. I thought they stuffed rags into their gaping holes. What a messy business. Imagine returning home from each work day with soiled underwear. I suppose they would take a good supply of fresh rags with them to work, much like a woman would take sanitary pads or tampons with them during their menstrual cycle.

It stuns me to think that there are many guys out there who do this every day.

Apparently it’s quiet natural for men these days. So says Dave anyway.

Fisting??? lord have mercy. Can’t imagine how that could ever be pleasurable. Looking at the size of my fist has me cringing in absolute horror. You have got to be kidding me?!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa. Ingesting faecal matter? Yukkkkkkkkk!!! Well I suppose it comes with the territory, no pun intended.  If you’re ok with a little sheeaaaat on your dick then what’s a little faecal ingestion among friends, right?

It’s only logical that this filthy act would produce a lot of terrible diseases. I don’t have a problem with these filthy fags picking up something terminal ... but it’s not always confined to them. A one night stand could bring that into your home with terrible consequences.  

I enjoyed your piece on politically correct terms. Totally cracked me up.

Good post.

Jul 04, 2019, 10:58

I enjoyed your piece on politically correct terms.

If you appreciate calling a spade a spade and refuse to have your mind made up for you, there's no greater exponent of political incorrectness and in-your-face fy thought than the late George Carlin. Search his name + "Euphemism" on youtube to get a taste. But be warned. He makes sosatie of the holy cows including ones you may be fond of. The other idol is HL Mencken, the greatest cynic that ever lived. Far more refined than George, but also more scathing. Had he been alive today he would undoubtedly have been on the inside on indeterminate preventative detention.

Jul 04, 2019, 10:58

Am I right, or am I right?:'(

Jul 04, 2019, 11:23

Jul 04, 2019, 12:53

But really, what difference does it make what they do in their own time?

Blueperv what makes you think it all stops in their own time? You simply cant be that ignorant! You must be a full on perv supporter. You don"t give a hoot that they are after the children and pushing their filthy agenda on society and getting anybody who criticizes them fired . Note no other group on the Bible list complained only the LGBT pervs. The pervs got all this going thinking they could silence the majority, terrify them by job loses etc. That is not going happen pervs.

Posted on Beeno's Trumpet the great news that the UK's "Folau" has won a major court case. Looks like the OZ Ruby Union will lose. Hahahahahhahahahaha more heartbreak for the pervs here.:D

The Bible says take a little wine for thy stomach sake. Note the little Bluebok. Note also the Bible says be ye not drunk on new wine but be ye filled with the Holy Spirit. Nowhere does the Bible encourage people to be drunk!!! What an ignorant perv you are!

Note also Bluebok that the money donated to Churches has already been taxed!!!

Pervs have shorter lives and many health problems due to their disgusting lifestyles. They are a burden on the taxpayer!

Jul 04, 2019, 13:11

BlueBok is ignorant. He desperately wants to make a point but lacks the tools.

He's pro homo .. pro sodomy ... pro same sex marriage.

As I said earlier .. the best he can do is talk nonsense.

Of course you'll get the intellectually challenged DumbAss agreeing with everything he has to say. He probably doesn't understand the half of it, but agree he will.

Jul 04, 2019, 13:35

Need a hug today CC?

I'm sure I can wrangle up some stranger for 20c, to come around and be your daddy for 5 min

Just shout my buddy...…... I am offering my help, to a lost little soul like you, so you should appreciate me for it :)

Jul 04, 2019, 13:45

BeenDemon you dumbass...all money that anyone pays for anything has already been taxed. By your completely, ridiculously stupid logic, minibus taxi drivers "pay tax" because the people that use taxis pay tax on their salaries. Good lord you're an idiot!  I sometimes wonder how you manage to breath and have your heart beat at the same time without overloading you poor little brain cell. 

CC I am not pro anything, I just don't give a shit what other people do that has no effect on my or anyone else's life. And before you go on about diseases spread by gays with another very very inexplicably detailed anus tirade, men that cheat on their wives or girlfriends or that visit prostitutes also spread disease just as easily, so saying gays do it as well is a useless argument.  

Lastly check old CC and Ndabadumbass flouting George Carlin as some great exponent of political incorrectness, when Carlin was an out and out atheist that regularly insulted Christians and God directly. You really can't make this shit up. So basically, you fools approve of a blatant God insulting atheist that has no issue with homosexuality. Tell me again, how does he bolster your argument?

Don't believe me, check out this clip of Carlin. Listen right to then end....there is a bit just for you CC.

Jul 04, 2019, 14:05

Oh do be quiet you miserable old blueperv.

Like God Himself we do not approve anything about the LGBT group. 

Now go and have a good cry, pull yourself together and see if you can stop bending over backwards to support LGBT.

Hope you read my excellent post about the UK Folau. 

Jul 04, 2019, 14:34

Hey CC not sure how you came to the conclusion my post had anything to do with you but judging by your pathetic immature response one can only conclude you are as profoundly stupid as Folau is but we knew that all along.

You are a fucking waste of space, ignorant in every sense. So in your well informed eyes I’m gay because I’m not stupid enough to believe that being gay is a choice and that standing against all the homophobic twats like yourself who are too stupid to work out that one is born gay then so be it. If that makes me gay in your eyes then soldier on dumbfuck.

Answer this you ignorant twat. If your sexuality was a choice, then as an adolescent were you faced with the choice of whether you were attracted to men or woman?

I’ll help you you ignorant twat, the answer is NO, so then why are only gay people faced with that choice growing up in your informed opinion. Take your time of that answer you stupid man. Beenkop has yet to provide me with an answer on the subject, no doubt his precious book failed him in that regard!!

Man it must be sad to be so blissfully ignorant but I guess being as stupid as the pair of you are it just does not register

Jul 04, 2019, 14:48

Dave, you almost got it right, so let me correct you slightly

When you are as incredibly and profoundly stupid as CC and Beeno are, you don't actually even realize how ignorant you are, and vice versa.

Good to see you posting again

Jul 04, 2019, 15:16

Of course being gay is a choice. Just like abortion is a choice. 

Could you pervs please cease all your plaintive bleats. 

It's looking like Folau will win, Oz will pass Religious Freedom laws and the LGBT types and their perv supporters will be left frothing. 

There now is already a court precedent now in the UK. 

See Beeno's Esteemed Trumpet. 

HAHAHAHA these poor pervs are born losers. All their absurd arguments have only served to unmask what they are really about.

They disgust me. 

Jul 04, 2019, 15:28

Beeno, as you have seen for yourself, over the last few years...….., not many people on this forum take you too seriously, especially with your opinions on certain topics

You have long ago become the daily comedic relief for many people on  this forum, when they are having a bad day, so please keep it up

Jul 04, 2019, 19:02

Throwing insults tells something to those who know what to look for...certain patterns get obvious.

Jul 04, 2019, 20:44

What are your rambling about Draad Trekker with this cryptic BS?

Oh, I see - you are running to Beeno' aid once again. Your hero..

Jul 04, 2019, 21:49

Whooosh!

Jul 05, 2019, 09:47

Ah ok dumb Beenkop so in your ignorant eyes being gay is a choice. So tell me why you chose to be straight when you were faced with that choice as a youngster?

I take it being blind or deaf is a choice to?

Jul 05, 2019, 11:29

I'm curious now that Dave has raised this issue...…

Beeno and CC, what age were you when your time came to make this decision to be straight or gay?

Or is this exactly like puberty, where it hits individual people at different stages of their life, therefore you have both not yet been faced with this major life changing decision yet?

LMFAO

Jul 05, 2019, 11:30

Oh fuck...…. I just realized

If you have both never faced this decision yet...……..

Jul 05, 2019, 11:36

DA image being as stupid and ignorant as these two, life must be so damn simple!!!

You won’t get an answer out of them for neither do they have the answer and more than anything my question challenges their ignorant take on sexuality and God forbid they admit to seeing the light!!!

I guess Gareth Thomas only chose late in life to be gay according to these idiots? He clearly like Beenkop and Clown chose the straight route at first - bwhaaahaaa what a joke!!!

Jul 05, 2019, 12:49

LMFAO

Exactly Dave

If they have not yet reached this monumental decision in their life...…..

Things could get interesting in the near future....

ROTFLMFAO

Jul 05, 2019, 13:29

Saffex perv stop blaming anybody but yourself for you perv stance. 

Go and do some research how you don't have to be a perv. 

Dave as a lawyer what do you think about the British Folau having that great court win. 

Bodes ill for freak goth Raylene and her perv buddies. What a great precident the British case is for Folau. 

Looks to me the great man Folau is going to win. Raylene must be wetting herself. How does such a nz freak get to head up Oz rugby!!!

Our resident pervs better prepare for mountains of EGG  landing.

Oz rugby would be wise to offer an abject apology and a handsome settlement to Folau. 10 million is far too small. 

The pervs need to get into their bone heads they will never stop Christians quoting the Bible and will never shut down free speech. How daft can you get!!!! Hahahahaha

Isn't it tiresome to have these disgraceful pervs whining away how horrid Folau is day by day. They have nothing to say about LGBT abuse of Children. Nothing about abortion up to term and infanticide etc. These pervs are far, far gone and disgust me.

Saw article where in Minnisota 3 infants were left to die after birth. The pervs doubtless think the mother and doctor were exercising their rights etc. How much lower is it possible for these pervs to sink. 

Fortunately normal people are fighting back

Goooooo Folau sue the pants off the pervs. 

Jul 05, 2019, 13:45

All this stuff the pervs on the board are supportingll

Just how sick are these perverted sick ous. 

Their claim it only effects the pervs themselves is a blatant lie. The pervs here will do anything, including lie, to support LGBT. 

They should all stop polluting our website and bugger off to a gay website where they belong. 

Jul 05, 2019, 14:00

Having gay desires might be natural...most probably are IMO, but deciding to  to live a gay lifestyle is a choice. I'm not staying it's wrong or sin or whatever, I saying it's a choice acting on that impulse.  Some impulses are acceptable to everyone, some are not.

If you want to be a Christian, you must embrace the Bible...if you don't want to, that's fine....but don't expect Christians to change their beliefs to accommodate you....start your own religion.

Life is full of choices and every choice discriminates against the opposite alternative....we cannot please all of the people all of the time. Everyone can't be expected to like everyone else...or be nice to everybody. Being offended by someone else's choice is not the end of the world. 

Jul 05, 2019, 15:02

Draad you sound as stupid and ignorant as Beenkop and Clown.

Get this into your thick skull being gay is not based on a desire or acting on an impulse what a stupid thing to say.

You are born gay it’s not a choice, therefore to live that life is perfectly natural for gay people it’s not a choice. What choice do they have exactly in terms of lifestyle?

The fact that religion frowns on gay people speaks volumes for how pathetic religion is. But best of all is how pathetically hypocritical it is given the fact that gay priests are accepted these days.

Jul 05, 2019, 15:05

Beenkop I see you have still not answered the question, wonder why that is?

One certainty is that Folau in this modern age has no chance in hell of winning anything that involves openly discriminating against others especially in Oz and the UK.

The dumb homophobic twat is history and is now crying like a spoilt little brat because he has seen his arse

Jul 05, 2019, 15:33

Australia does have a Fair Workers Act no.772 which bars discrimination in employment on religious grounds.So it seems he is being discriminated against by those who accuse him of discrimination. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

If it's the main sponsor Quantas who want Folau's head on a platter then why do they discriminate against Christianity and not Islam which is the religion of their  partnerships  in the Middle East?Another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Jul 05, 2019, 15:35

Typical Beeno, that he now posts that some posters on here would gladly support a mother leaving her 3 children to die...….

I say again, the views and opinions, and statements that you mention as a Christian on this forum Beeno, must make your other fellow Christians absolutely cringe in horror and disgust...….

Jul 05, 2019, 16:02

Saffex, are you sure you have a law degree? How did Folau discriminate against gays?

Did he call them stupid? Or thick sculled? He wasn't even rude. He quoted the Bible...must that be banned?

Fascism has a new jacket it seems.

Who you are might not be a choice, but your actions are. Being gay might not be a choice, acting gay is a choice...and I have no problem with anyone making that choice. 

Jul 05, 2019, 16:18

I have no problems with the Bible being banned. It was taken from the Arabs anyway, and the most controversial stuff in the Bible seems exactly the same as Islam.

Jul 05, 2019, 16:21

Most democratic countries emphasize that discrimination cant be done based on religion, gender, and sex, in addition to standard democratic rights.

However, that does not allow one of these 3 groups to insult under the banner of free speech. If a gay rugby player said that all Christians are hypocrites that are going to hell all over social media, the law would apply equally to them. In this instance, they are the aggressor, not the victim. 

The gay person could not counter this with "it is their beliefs", or produce some ancient text that has been edited so many times that no one knows the original BS, from the current BS.

The Christian Happy Clappies are using an outdated legal system that is over 2 thousand years ago. They bandy the word free speech around - but their Church has never supported this when the shoe is on the other foot. If someone insults them, then they no longer consider the same act freedom of speech.

A Christian (or Muslim), believes what the Bible/Koran says is the word of God. 
So how can it be wrong? These simpletons can accept that all other religions could be wrong, except their own. (or at least their own brand of their own religion). 

The world is moving forward, and intolerant Christians are being left behind in the Western World.

Jul 05, 2019, 16:28

"acting gay is a choice"

Interesting

Do a lot of gay men choose their voice to be at that certain octave.... or are they born with it?

Are you saying that these same men stand in front of the mirror from a very young age and act out and practice that voice?

Jul 05, 2019, 16:46

There are no genetic differences between gay men and normal men. 

That funny voice is to attract attention.

Love to hear ou daperv funny voice! Would prove his gay status immediately.

He comes to the board every day supporting gays and attacking  normal people. Da is as queer as they come. 

Jul 05, 2019, 16:58

No Dave ... I never had thoughts of an unnatural relationship. It never dawned on me that a sphincter was something to desire. Not on a woman and certainly not on a man.  It’s a poop hole for crying out loud.   

I must have been intellectually ahead of my time because I knew even at that age the purpose of a poop hole. No one had to explain it to me, Dave. I just knew right off that it was for ridding oneself of waste material ... to part ways with stinking, bad smelling sheeeeaat.

Unlike you, Dave ... I don’t find shit attractive at all. It’s never been a part of my fantasy. In fact ... I try to avoid it as best I can. I get really annoyed if I step in dog shit. It smells bad, Dave. Haven’t you noticed? Human poop is even worse.

Picture this ... a male couple adopt a kid. One morning they walk into the lounge to find their five year old adopted son watching TV. The kid turns to them and says “What’s that smell, daddy 1?”

Daddy 1 replies “Oh daddy 2 and I had a night of love last night. I need to go take a shower.”

Dave ... homos spend a life time hiding their perverted desires and they do so for a reason. It’s shameful .. embarrassing. They hide because they know there’s something wrong with them ... and they don’t want the world to know ... and they are right .. there is something very wrong with them. That's why t's referred to as being "in the closet". 

A homosexual act is not a natural occurrence. It’s a perversion of what’s natural.

Like I’ve said before ... it’s a disease like Siamese Twins or a child born with Down Syndrome.

It’s as unnatural as a man born with the urge to have sex with goats. I suppose you’d have the goat fcuker embrace his urges, right? Maybe even take the goat home to meet mommy and daddy ... see if he can get their approval ... fully expectant that they’ll understand.

It’s natural after all, right Dave? The man was born with these urges so it must be, right?

Well that’s you, Dave. Don’t expect me to give it the thumbs up.

It’s a sickness that needs to be managed ... not embraced ... not encouraged ... and definitely not thought of as natural. It’s not. Not by a long shot.

There is nothing natural about two men standing in the shower crossing swords ... or licking each other’s poop hole ... or fisting each other to the point where one or both have to stuff rags in their butts to prevent seepage.

It’s disgusting ... and you are a sick fcuk to think it’s not.

Jul 05, 2019, 17:23

The happy-clappy Christians like Beeno and Cleancutt think they are spreading the word of God - but it is all psychological. By criticizing people using the Bible, this makes them feel like they are better people than what they are. 

They know deep down they are sub-human lacking basic human values - so they need to seek guidance from the ancient text that originated in the past ancient Muslim states.... The same places that stone women to death for petty crimes in this day and age.

Jul 05, 2019, 20:24

Take your meds sharkperv you hapless loon.

The British Folau win his case so no reason to suppose Folau hasn't got a great case. 

You pervs hate the truth. It won't end well for you. 

Folau took the trouble to warn you at great personnel cost so please take heed. 

Jul 05, 2019, 20:27

Shark, you are what you think you despise. 

Jul 05, 2019, 20:32

Sharkperv is a foul sick person.

Jul 05, 2019, 20:34

Blueperv just can't help going on and on with his perv obsession. 

Jul 05, 2019, 20:37

acting gay is a choice"

Interesting

Do a lot of gay men choose their voice to be at that certain octave.... or are they born with it?

Are you saying that these same men stand in front of the mirror from a very young age and act out and practice that voice?

No, I'm  saying gay men choose to enter into a sexual relationship with other men...just like heterosexuals make choices. Being gay has nothing to do with the way you speak...typecasting are we?

I am heterosexual. I am married. I find some other women attractive, but  I don't act on that attraction because I choose not to....my choice. I am not an animal, I can control my emotions and urges if I choose to. 

We are what we choose to be....some choices are difficult. 

Jul 05, 2019, 20:39

"They know deep down they are sub-human lacking basic human values - "

Look who's talking!

Jul 05, 2019, 20:41

Yes says the freak who had the devil as his avatar. 

Sick ou! 

Jul 05, 2019, 21:31

The rate of concurrence of homosexual orientation among monozygotic twins is approx 65%. As monozygotic twins are genetically identical, one would expect a 100% concurrence rate if this was a simple matter of being born so. The extent to which their shared psychosocial environment is similar/equivalent and is an etiological contributor becomes a logical consideration.

The act of professing Christianity (in contrast to Judaism or Islam) has become a politically incorrect act, and aggressive atheism (particularly towards Christians), the politically correct and societally-rewarded point of view. This is why Folau is being attacked. If he had made his moffie-adverse statements as a Muslim, the outcry would have been muted and the consequences nil or minimal. It's directly related to his support of Christianity.

It's far easier from a survival point of view to thoughtlessly parrot whatever the current popular sentiment is, without actually thinking about it. The atheists have their scripture of course. It was provided by Dawkins in tirade (not thesis) format. As the tide changes they'll be the bannermen for whatever is popular, sans any sense of moral or cognitive inconsistency. 

My respects go to Folau and anyone (such as the Christians on this board, George Carlin, HL Mencken, etc.) willing to take an unpopular stance and to stick to it. Some of them face death in prison, like Assange.

Jul 05, 2019, 22:22

Great Post Nda. Especially the one about if a Muslim had made such a comment. I named two. One was Sunni bill Williams who said gays are like animals. I forget the name of the other

There were of course zero consequences and where was the outrage from the pervs. Posdibly didn't hear about it. But my posts about these two Muslims got zero response. 

So yes the target is Christians but it's also free speech as the British Folau case proved. 

Jul 05, 2019, 23:05

Oh fuck Folau ........ I think I'll return when this post has slid out of sight or moved downstairs.

Jul 06, 2019, 01:38

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
---Is. 55:8

Jul 06, 2019, 11:36

Bob you are disgrscing yourself. Don't tell me you are on the suade of the pervs!!!

No more foul language please Bob!!!!

Yes God's thoughts are very different. He definitely says homosexuality is wrong. The pervs say God is wrong. There can only be one loser. 

Jul 06, 2019, 11:41

By the way Bob who posted this BS thread on the rugby section and just kept attacking Folau. Yes that noted perv bluebokperv followed by daperv.

Jul 06, 2019, 12:53

He quoted the Bible...must that be banned?

He was not banned for quoting the Bible.

but don't expect Christians to change their beliefs to accommodate you

So called christians change them by themselves to accomodate their needs.

Christianity is a revealed religion. Quoting the bible is an act of deference. Yet people taking it lightly when they claim the quotation thing.

This player's actions do not picture a guy living in awe of the christian god. They tell that either hell does not exist and then nothing to fear, or that hell exists and nothing to fear.

This guy was handled multiple warnings. He received warnings before renewing his contract. He renewed his contract and got a pay rise on the basis of his public profile(poster child of ARU) and told his hirer that he understood his warnings. One month later, he went back to bashing homosexuals again, for which he took a new warning. As it was not enough, few months later, he ended with that pic which eventually earned him the sack.

Multiple offenses. Guy could have told when he was offered a renewal, better to part ways because of his christian beliefs. Nope, he put them aside and took the money.

People listed as going to hell: the covetous, the envious, the greedy. Guy is so greedy he ran a campaign to fund his defence when earning millions. He cant even sacrifice his own money to make a point for his god. Other people must be parted with money. His own is too sacred to be sacrificed for his god.

Between his god and money, this guy has chosen money.

Which beliefs because this guy accomodates greed, damnation for greed at his will. He follows mammon. He is an idolater.

Jul 06, 2019, 13:14

Go Folau your great fight against bigotry looks like it's going to result in a big win for freedom loving people. After that black guy won his case in Britain (guy I call the British Folau) your win will simply cement the position leaving all the perv supporters in a complete froth! :D

Imagine the PC brigade getting people fired whenever somebody says something they don't like. Really can't see it happening pervs so just suck it up and wait for the EGG to land. 

Jul 06, 2019, 21:18

'The guy was handed multiple warnings'

Yep, he was. But it's irrelevant. What is being tested here IS NOT whether he was in breach of contract. What IS being tested is whether the contractual limitation was legitimate.

To clarify, here's an analogy: Your employer cannot include in the employment contract that you may not vote in election cycles, as the right to political activity supersedes employment contract limitations. Religious freedom is similar.

Asking for funding was a shrewd move. By doing so Folau was able to test how much support he has among the general public, to make that public support very visible, and to increase the heat on the ARU. Law must align with the fundamental moral convictions of the community from which it originates. The ARU is dependent on this very community for its continued existence.

PS. If a rugby player takes up lay-preaching on Sundays, can his employer (lessay the ARU) insist on the right to moderate the rugby player's sermons? 

Jul 07, 2019, 01:07

Folau did not breach his contract. 

Jul 07, 2019, 10:27

Quite right Hacked Wauagh!

Go to Beeno's Trumpet where i have just posted a clip refuting ALL the major ways in which Folau is being attacked by the perv group; including the situation re his contract.

So far i have posted this Folau stuff on Beeno's Trumpet as some folk pretend they only want rugby posts on the rugby section.

Folau looks like he is heading for a major win. That verdict in the UK re the British Folau ( a black guy) set a devastating precedent. See Beeno's Trumpet.

Jul 07, 2019, 10:34

Draad you stupid prick I don’t need a law degree to state the obvious. Highlighting the fact that gays will go to hell if they don’t repent in the name of some pathetic archaic book is discrimination of the highest order. The homophobic twat quoted the pathetic scriptures for a purpose - he used them as a tool to point fingers and discriminate against gay people. Wake up to the obvious

Jul 07, 2019, 10:57

Clown you thick shit you are too stupid to realise that by admitting you never had to make a choice as to your sexuality and that it came naturally to you, you are admitting that this is the natural course for all mankind.

If you were never faced with the choice regarding your sexuality then why do you think gay people are? What it’s telling you dumbfuck is that being gay is not a choice and that it comes naturally to them as it did to you and I.

You are born gay and that’s a fact.

As for gay people hiding, what decade are you living in huh? Today’s youth are fully accepting of gay people because they no longer follow like sheep, they question and have long come to realise how archaic and laughable religion is. The internet has broadened their horizons - they challenge social norms, they seek material evidence to prove points. There is no material evidence to prove Gods existence so why on earth would they seek guidance and confirmation from his out of touch scriptures or should I say scriptures belonging to who exactly?

Jul 07, 2019, 11:36

saffexperv go and watch the clip on Beeno's Trumpet where Folau's critics are answered. The section on whether Folau discriminated against others is excellent.

Man you are a thick bigoted plank. Wise up you nutjob.

We have a choice to murder, to steal, to covet our nevgbours goods etc etc. God calls Homsexuality a sin and calls upon homosexuals to repent. Many have and give testimony as to how they stopped being homsexuals. Wise up doofus you clearly don't know what you are talking about once again.

A while back i posted details regarding how the youth are turning against LGBT despite globalist brain washing.. Heck why wouldn't they given how brazen these pervs have become and how disgusting all this trans stuff is, competing against women etc is. Only a serious perv wouldn't be turned off by the LGBT pedophile community.

Your rage and frothing at the mouth about all this gives you aways saffexperv!

Just about to post a clip, perhaps the most devastating clip ever, on why Darwinism is a complete and utter fraud. Clip is by a Chemistry and Nano Engineering Professor. Any atheist watching this clip to the end will be completely shattered. Seriously, it is truly devastating. Be assured they mostly don't have the guts to watch, far too scared. imagine living your life being too afraid the truth may be idly against you. Running scared from all the evidence.

Meanwhile the ignorant boneheaded saffexperv thinks the universe created itself out of nothing Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha. Always cracks me up!:D

Jul 07, 2019, 14:00

There is not one single person who has stopped being gay and if they maintain they are they are lying to themselves you stupid prick.

Who gives a fuck what God says, who is God, he does not exist unless you can provide material evidence that he does. If he did exist and discriminated against gays then he is one worthless prick like you are.

As for Folau or anyone of the like winning any case, there is no chance in hell. Of course the stupid prick is discriminating against gays given him quoting discriminatory garbage for a purpose - what the fuck up you ignorant homophobic twat

Jul 07, 2019, 14:21

Blah blah blah goes Saffex perv. Being a "lawyer" (hard to believe) you should know Folau has a very sound case.

You make no comment about the British Folau case and most likely have no clue how and why the judge ruled in this black stundets favour setting a precedent for Australia. 

You also didn't look at the clip by that Chemistry Nano Engineering Prof that completely decimated Darwinian theory.  Too scared to view the clip as I predicted. 

Next you claim there is no God but think it's entirely reasonable to accept the universe created itself out of nothing. 

The evidence for a created universe is overwhelming and all you have is a lot of BS and hot air. 

Face facts Saffex perv your violent objection to Folau has everything to do with your being a raving queer and an anti free speech fascist. An atheist loon hating God, His people and His Word. 

Best you take Folau's Biblical message to repent. Your extreme foolishness spells disaster. 

One thing I agree with is that there is no chance in HELL of Folau winning his case. It's the only place  where Folau definitely would lose as this actually is the sourse of the problem. 

The LGBT movement want to make men homosexuals or trans women  and make women lesbians or trans men. Thereby overturning God's natural order. 

Pervs like you Dave are so far gone you buy into all this. Very sick.

Jul 07, 2019, 21:32

Beenkop there is more chance in me accepting that the universe started from nothing than believing in some fairytale God, who given the lack of evidence of his existence might as well be nothing himself, which he is. He is nothing for he does not exist.

You keep banging on about a British Folau setting a precedent - what the fuck are you on about you idiot? Since when does any ruling in the UK set a precedent for a ruling in Oz you dumbfuck?

All I know is stupid ignorant pricks like yourself and Folau serve only to highlight the non existence of God. If there was a God he would not discriminate against gay people and nor would he allow the sexual assault on a 3 month old baby.

Folau is history and thankfully so, the idiot is no longer worthy of a platform - he is dead to this world

Jul 07, 2019, 22:25

The bigot Christians element like to damn people to hell. This makes them feel elevated as if they worthy of God's criteria, and they can continue to live here on earth with that consolation.  

A pity the other sins are not given the same attention- either in theoretical discussions or in practice of day to day life.  The LGBT are just weaker targets, so the happy clappies jump all over this sin.  

If there is a heaven, Beeno would be the last one to make the grade.

Jul 07, 2019, 23:13

The unholy Folau quagmire and the living hell for gay people

If every biblical injunction stood today, Christians would still advocate slavery. Why in God's name is it OK for Folau to tell gays they're going to hell?

Jul 07, 2019, 23:53

Abolitionism, or the abolitionist movement, was the movement to end slavery. This term can be used both formally and informally. In Western Europe and the Americas, abolitionism was a historic movement that sought to end the Atlantic slave trade and set slaves free. King Charles I of Spain, usually known as Emperor Charles V, was following the example of Louis X of France, who had abolished slavery within the Kingdom of France in 1315. He passed a law which would have abolished colonial slavery in 1542, although this law was not passed in the largest colonial states, and it was not enforced as a result. In the late 17th century, the Roman Catholic Church officially condemned the slave trade in response to a plea by Lourenço da Silva de Mendouça, and it was also vehemently condemned by Pope Gregory XVI in 1839. The abolitionist movement only started in the late 18th century, however, when English and American Quakers began to question the morality of slavery. '

The level of ignorance is stunning.....the anti slavery movement has it's roots in religion.

Jul 08, 2019, 00:59

This is interesting, if there is no creator, there is no morality. So, in that case, why is there any regard for anything or anyone? There is no meaning to a life, there is no consequence for anything we do now. So why care? To take up a moral position on that premise is highly flawed. Irrational emotionalism? So that's the "logical" position? 

The tension between Biblical Christianity and absolute atheism isn't to do with Christian's heckling, but the fight between the atheist and his/her own conscience. To embrace the fact that they may be held accountable is highly unfavourable. To embrace actual morality is highly unfavourable. So we end with a cumbersome hierarchy of accepted codes of conduct with a loophole for the individual. Absolute atheism will always manifest itself in injustice, violence, self-destruction and corruption. Hence neo-paganism is so attractive, the deification of man. We could review the contents of its theology, whether it be Blavatsky, Crowley, La Vey, Bailey, Pike, Mackey et al. The founding of Globalism. 

Jul 08, 2019, 01:20

Get a grip mozart .....  its about the modern day interpretation of biblical injunctions, not who's responsible for the abolition of slavery.

Jul 08, 2019, 05:38

No major or minor modern day religion advocates slavery.....that's even more absurd Blob.

Jul 08, 2019, 08:28

Typical Beeno response

If you don't support Folau, you are a "raving queer"

Boy is this guy the perfect example of a Christian

Jul 08, 2019, 09:35

"Boy is this guy the perfect example of a Christian"

There are no such thing. People are people. Christianity believes in a higher purpose than pure chance and order from chaos. Members of the faith have the same failings as non believers.  Typecasting and branding people has lead to much suffering in the past...and it seems like the world is heading for a massive conflict soon...The Stand comes to mind.

Jul 08, 2019, 10:00

"There are no such thing"

Really...……. just ask Beeno yourself..... because he will tell you straight up that he is better than you or anyone else on this forum, who does not believe the same that he does, and that if you don't agree with his way, you are a sick pervert who would gladly sit by and watch a mother deliberately kill her 3 children

That is the stance that you take Draad, when a fellow Christian like Beeno says shit like that to people who don't agree with his Christian view or opinion...….and you say absolutely nothing at all about it...… and I already know your reply...…….. Oh..... I don't read or see everything on here

It's the perfect out for you..... always is

Watching and allowing a mother deliberately kill her 3 children...…. that is what posters here will definitely do, according to Beeno……..

Now that is fucked up...… but go ahead and support your chomma

Jul 08, 2019, 10:22

The Bible condones slavery.

I'm sure even stupid people know that the Old Testament is full of references to slaves - from when Ham saw his father Noah naked and all of his descendants were cursed to be slaves to Abraham being blessed with male and female slaves to the Laws relating to how slaves should be treated - but there are several references in the New Testament as well.

Ephesians 6: 5-8 "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free."

Ephesians 6: 9 "And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him."

1 Peter 2: 18 "Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Colossians 4: 1 "Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven."

No-one is saying that there weren't Christian abolitionists but if you're taking the bible literally (as Folau does and as Baboon-ou and Klown do) then the Bible does condone slavery.

Jul 08, 2019, 11:07

Oh dear ou rooitwit pushes out his old tired BS on this topic once again. How many times does one have to explain this to this brain dead  nutjob. Yaaawn.

At least he now recognises it was Christians who fought to get slavery abolished. What confuses him is that he thinks the Bible supports slavery but Christians fought against slavery. Rooitwit thinks Christians were actually going against the Bible. He doesn't understand the scriptures he reads and ignores one's saying where slaves were able they should strive to have their status changed to free men. He makes no mention that in the year of Jubilee slaves were a to be set free but could choose whether to stay with the families they were part of and many stayed. 

Rooitwit has had a this and much more explained to him but again he tries to trash the Bible and God's people. Which of course is poor rooitwit's obsession. 

All this leaves poor rooitwit so confused, which of course is his usual state of being. 

By the way rooitwit your take on Trump has again made you a laughing stock - see Beeno's Trumpet. Hahahahaha. :D

Jul 08, 2019, 11:14

Wehe . . . biblical quotes are now "tired old BS"?

Noted.

Jul 08, 2019, 11:21

DAPERV  your constant support of your fellow pervs has been noted as well as your failure to condemn the assault on children of said pervs, transgenderism, men competing against men, abortion and infanticide. 

Instead of speaking out consistently against these things you attack a man quoting the Bible calling on the pervs to repent so they can avoid Hell, a real place where they are heading. 

You fail to recognize the obvious fact that there could be no greater act of hate not to warn the perv brigade of an impending disaster and the way out. 

Then you go on to claim that I think I am better than everyone Dispite my saying repeatedly I am a sinner saved by grace alone. So yet again you get it all wrong. Bwhahahahaha. :D

Daperv you should by now know you are on the wrong side and that you have made a complete jackass if yourself. Why you so doggedly persist in this foolishness is amazing. 

But I give credit where it's due at least you were not as stupid as pissmint re President Trump. Well done oak. 

Jul 08, 2019, 11:31

Fuck it Beenkop how stupid are you?

Rooi has just quoted loads of biblical passages advocating slavery and you are trying to tell us the opposite.

Stop making a fool of yourself you idiot

Talk us through priests sexually assaulting young boys

So you are a sinner saved by grace? How fucking convenient that is. So you commit a sin and pray for forgiveness and that sin just disappears? And you want us to believe there is a God?

Jul 08, 2019, 11:45

Saffex, Baboon-ou has just denounced the bible as "tired old BS". Maybe he's finally grown up and realised his little book of fairytales is exactly that . . . either that or he's too stupid to read.

Jul 08, 2019, 11:49

Rooinek sticking on the slave road again because his hands are empty.......boring.

They are so silent of the British Folau and the Tongan Folau's team mates because this fact could also be brought up in the federal courts against the goth woman.(racist intolerance)

Homosexuality is illegal in Tonga but not forced in the courts....... yet the ARU wants to enforce their sodomist agenda on Folau.He's written plenty about the gospel in his social media but all hell broke loose when the reference to their agenda came to the fore.

Jul 08, 2019, 11:54

Que?

Goonrover, what does "sticking on the slave road" mean?

If you mean I'm making an issue of slavery "again" then kindly point out where I've even mentioned it before. Thanks in anticipation.

Jul 08, 2019, 12:12

Saffexperv arrives and immediately shows his incredible ignorance. If this bird brain is a lawyer it's about conveyancing or standard wills which you can print out ad nauseum!

Would you have ou Saffex perv as your lawyer. Hahahaha. 

Saffex slavery was entrenched in the Roman Empire. Christian at that time were a very small minority. It was in the best interests for slaves to do their jobs properly. Just common sense. Masters were called upon to treat their slaves well. Some slaves rose to great prominence and ran the affairs of the estate, were highly educated and valued.

I have already vehemently condemned these infiltrating false shepherds molesting children. Jesus warned about false shepherds  and if course he was spot on. Look no further than that false shepherd Pope Francis. 

Now suddenly you are pretending to be up in arms regarding these scumbag priests BUT are totally against Folau giving a Biblical warning against the pervs who are well known for molesting children.

Right now the well known perv Epstein has been arrested in New York. 

Do you see what a hopeless bundle of contradictions you are. Just admit your concern is NOT about the children Saffex perv but about attacking anybody who says anything against the LGBT perversion. Oh how you would love to shut them up. But you can't. Darn!!!

Saffex perv nobody is good enough to enter Heaven. Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay a price for our sins. He never had to do this. It was the Supreme act of love. He gives the gift of salvation to all who would believe. "For by Grace have you been saved, not works, lest any man should boast"

Grace is UNMERITED Favour. That is why no Christian can ever boast about being good enough to go to Heaven. Hence the monumental error of daperv. 

My sin oh my sin what a glorious thought are Nailed to His cross and I bear it no more. 

Were my tears to ever flow and my zeal no respite know; all for  sin could not atone. Thou must SAVE  and Thou alone. What a wonderful Savior!!!!

Time to wise up Saffex, you last beat may come quicker than you think. 

Jul 08, 2019, 12:16

Rooitwit your going on about slavery again and again must be a ploy to get me wasting my time. 

Go and look what was posted you lazy, boring, silly old toad!

These sodomites will keep defending their perversion. 

Jul 08, 2019, 12:16

So instead of answering my simple question, Goon just continues editing his post and adding new unrelated and irrelevant rubbish.

Seems to me all these bible-bashers have one thing in common . . . they're craven cowards who love to stamp their feet and demand answers to their stupid questions but they don't acknowledge when their questions are answered and they point blank refuse to answer any questions themselves.

Baboon-ou, Klown, Draadtrekker, Tit and now Goon . . . they're all the same. Maybe our god-squad is just a particularly lily-livered bunch of spineless wimps but it seems to be a pattern that the more fervently you bash the bible the more likely you are to be a snivelling coward with zero backbone.

Jul 08, 2019, 12:17

"and ignores one's saying where slaves were able they should strive to have their status changed to free men"

And the one's that were not able to?

Why did God not make them able, since he made everyone equal?

Jul 08, 2019, 12:20

"Rooitwit your going on about slavery again and again . . ."

What I said about slavery being condoned in the bible is a perfectly valid point in the context of this discussion and as for bring it up "again and again", where have I mentioned it even once before?

I suspect you'll do a Goon and go tremble like a jellyfish rather than answering the question . . . but let's see if you're less of a snivelling coward, Baboon-ou.

The bible condones slavery. The point that blobbok made at 23h13 on July 07 is accurate and relevant and that was what I was responding to.

Jul 08, 2019, 12:23

"It was in the best interests for slaves to do their jobs properly"

"Just common sense"

"Masters were called upon to treat their slaves well"

Ok, so in Beeno's own words, God created slaves...… because it just made common sense...….. just as long as the Masters treated them well, because they were called upon to do so.

LMFAO

Jul 08, 2019, 12:30

Hahahahaha ou rooiperv in complete freak out mode.

Your questions which are really attacks have been answered many times you silly old coot.

Christians have been thrown to the lions and burnt at the stake. 

How about you snowflake. 

Your complete breakdown over Folau shows what a perv you are.  Now the genie can't be put back in the bottle. You have been outed. 

What a disaster this whole Folau issue has been already been for the pervs. 2 million dollars raised in 2 days. Man they can fight the pervs running the Oz rugby indefinitely. That FREAK NZ goth woman now has a tiger by the tail. LMAO!! 

Wonder if they will now try to settle out of court. Abject apology and 10 million to Izzy. It would save them millions in legal fees. But Folau should not go that route. Win in court, public humiliation and a great precedent in case the pervs attack again. 

Jul 08, 2019, 12:33

Just answer the simple question you weak-arsed little coward.

Baboon-ou still calling other posters "pervs" after posting his late-night drunken fantasy about being pegged by Raelene Castle. Ugh!

LMAO!

Jul 08, 2019, 12:45

False shepherd - bwhaaahaaa what a fucking joke Beenkop - you have to love your pathetic double standards and the stinking hypocrisy of your faith.

No wonder churches are closing down left right and centre. It’s only the old farts and conservative narrow minded twits that follow like sheep.

The informed youth of today cannot be bothered with the fairytale bullshit

Jul 08, 2019, 13:16

You probably don't know Saffex perv that orthodox Catholics and orthodox Catholic theologians are calling the frot Pope a heretic. They want him gone along with his pedophile false priests.

Your ignorance of course in these matters is profound and also very stupid. The Bible condemns homosexuality warning that those who practice it will not enter the Kingdom of God. Yet in your profound stupidity you think these pedophile priests are genuine priests Bwhahahahaha you can't make up this drivel!

Dead Churches are indeed having poor attendances. And that is great as they preach a load of crud. But new ones are flourishing. The youth are coming to Christ in droves. Again your reduculous notions come  from the atheist globalist controlled press and so are clueless. 

Bet you were one of the hapless buffoons who thought Trump had a 2% chance of winning Hahahahaha how funny was that. You probably also though Trump was a Russian asset and swallowed that bull hook line and sinker like your dumbass buddy rooiperv.

The worst thing about all this is you pervs never learn. 

By the way a recent poll in the USA showed the young are turning against the LGBT pervs. Tough on ya Saffex perv. Time you repented. 

Jul 08, 2019, 16:03

Don’t lie Beenkop the youth are not going to church. Churches are populated by the odd middle aged and mostly by the old. Most churches struggle to fill a quarter of their capacity.

You are lying about the USA youths turning against gay people.

Do you think that by lying you somehow carry more credibility. You sound desperate you pathetic waste of space.

Your pathetic religion is a dying art. The informed seek material evidence of the existence of things - there is no such material evidence of your God. People aren’t stupid enough to believe in fiction or even worse be defined by it.

But the likes of you and Folau serve to only confirm and highlight what a pathetic and hypocritical load of bullshit religion is. Your type help to turn the youth away from religion. Keep up the good work

Jul 08, 2019, 16:32

'There were Christian abolitionists'....too funny.....given the historical timing almost every abolitionist was a Christian.

And here's the thing......the people who formed the most famous slave community in the world, the blacks in America, are a very religious group still today.

So why would they be supporting a religion that supposedly enslaved them? They wouldn't. The depth of commitment to the Church among black Americans is a recognition on their part of the role the Church played in freeing them.

More nonsense from the ignorant.

Jul 08, 2019, 17:21

Anyone defined by religion is weak in my books. They require a crutch to lean on - they can’t fend for themselves.

They kid themselves that pray will help in times of need.

Jul 08, 2019, 17:29

"Crutch to lean on"

In what book did you read that? It's a common term used by Atheists to describe religion, so logic would sugest that Dawkins or some other leading atheist came up with the term...or was it back in Voltaire's day already?

Jul 08, 2019, 17:35

I never read it, it’s my interpretation of the reliance on a fictitious entity.

Jul 08, 2019, 17:55

OK, if you say so...it's a common term though....and it was a honest curious question, thanks for the straight answer.

Jul 08, 2019, 18:13

If you have an opinion about something being right or wrong, then you check the Bible and it is not consistent with your belief - do you reject this one particular recommendation by the Bible, or do you change your own belief system to be in line with the Bible?

For example, if you believe that slavery in any form is not acceptable, do you change your mind that slavery is an acceptable practice.

Modern-day democratic laws are far more advanced than say the 10 commandments (in morals and intellect). There is a minimum wage law to prevent slavery as by current day standards it is unacceptable.

If Folau said that the medical team and bus drivers are slaves to the rugby team, and should be treated this way because of his beliefs in the Bible, should everyone just go along with it to respect the beliefs of Folau? 

Jul 08, 2019, 18:46

Folau was simply offering the gospel truth to set slaves to sin free.The ARU and certain atheists(not all since I see at least one contributed to his cause of free speech) are against certain percentage of these slaves being set free.

He is still the greatest receiver of the high ball and the ARU tried to scare him,idiots.

Jul 08, 2019, 19:23

Saffex perv you can go to Beeno:s Trumpet and near the bottom (about 6 from the bottom) you will find my post about the poll showing youth turning against LGBT.

So tell me who is lying you daft hatter.

The incredible acts of courage of Christians through the centuries are legendary snowflake. A pumped up fat doughnut like you hardly inspires a vision of courage. :D

What do you think caused Christians to fight against slavery you hatter. 

Who instituted slavery. Godless freaks who did not value their fellow man, not accepting ALL  men are made in God's image, an image now distorted by sin.

Who can forget that trophy of Grace the slave trader John Newton who got wonderfully saved and wrote the great hymn Amazing Grace. Of course he ceased his slave trading activities immediately.

The most hideous tyrants in recent history were atheists - Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao Etc

When you place no value on human life you start also to murder infants like the atheists are doing today. 63 million since 1970 in the USA alone. Now the atheists are murdering children born alive. 

Nope not a pretty advertisement for atheism. They also hate free speech and democracy. Hence Antifa and censorship. What a bunch! 

Jul 08, 2019, 19:37

Beenkop you are fucking lying - there is no way in hell in this modern age that the youth of the States are turning against gay people - what utter rubbish.

90% of the youth in the States and other western countries will support the gay community and that’s a fact. The youth of today do not frown on gay people they accept them as the norm - it’s called progression

Jul 08, 2019, 19:57

Shark, the Bible accepts slavery and set some guidelines for how to deal with it. I suspect lots are lost in translation, but slavery is wrong, no matter how you look at it. I also suspect that the Biblical practice of slavery and the common excepted modern meaning are 2 entirely different things. If you look at the Gospels, it is my opinion that the core of the message is tolerance and service to others...selflessness...human dignity...the very essence of human rights and democracy....also interesting to note that the very hight of secular freedom under the law and the hight of modern civilization occurs in previous religious countries....and those silly religious rednecks in the US of A are still the muscle behind NATO...the protectors of the free world...beware what you wish for to come to an end. You might not like the end result...if not for those pesky Yanks, German might have been the only official language in Europe??? Or not?

Jul 08, 2019, 20:02

saffexperv before posting your usual uninformed BS how about you going to Beeno's Trumpet and and actually seeing details of the poll. Why in the world would decent sane young people want to be some trans perve or homosexual perv like you. No ways!!!! Get real saffex.

You do know the LGBT community only number 4.5 % of the population. No despite massive efforts by Globalist MSM to brainwash the population re the the virtues of what is a perversion fok are not buying it.

Saffexperv you pervs will always be a small minority. Best you don't antagonize the vast majority if you know whats best for you. Most importantly leave our children alone pervs!

Jul 08, 2019, 20:07

Ou saffexperv should do some research into the real slave traders, islam.

Today its human trafficking and again of course its atheistic demonrats that want to facilitate the trade of woman and children via open borders.

Jul 08, 2019, 20:17

Christian Influence and Slavery

Slavery is not consistent with the most exalted level of Christian doctrine. The teaching of Christ contained the moral seeds that eventually would abolish the institution in the hearts of those influenced by the true Master (cf. Mt. 7:12; Col. 4:1).

Hebrew law was not designed to violently disrupt the master-servant relationship of the ancient world in the abbreviated period of time that it was in force. However, the Mosaic regime did embrace certain restraining measures that gradually would bring the institution into disrepute — especially with the coming of Christianity.

As William Barclay once observed, “There are some things which cannot be suddenly achieved, and for which the world must wait, until the leaven works.”

In this connection, the New Testament book of Philemon ought to be carefully studied. It concerns the case of a runaway slave named Onesimus.

Onesimus had fled from his master, Philemon, who lived in the city of Colossae. The refugee had made his way to Rome where he came in contact with the apostle Paul.

Paul led him to the truth of the gospel of Christ. Onesimus became an asset to the apostle, who was a prisoner in chains, awaiting the disposition of his fate before Caesar. Paul had been falsely charged by the Jews in Palestine, and so appealed his case to Rome.

In view of the social and political circumstances of the day, Paul determined that the proper thing for Onesimus to do would be to return to his master. Onesimus obviously conceded to the plan and, in the company of Tychicus (cf. Col. 4:9), the two embarked upon the journey back to Asia.

They took with them a short letter written by Paul (Philemon — the briefest of all the apostle’s writings), which was a commendation of Onesimus, the slave. But it was also an appeal to Philemon to receive the fugitive back, viewing him “no longer as a slave, but more than a slave.”

The petition suggested that it would be ideal if Philemon would embrace him as a “beloved brother, especially to me, but now much more to you” (Phile. 16). Paul does not command, “free him,” but that implied action saturates the disposition of his request.

There probably has been no single document in the history of humanity that has done more to pave the way for the abolition of human enslavement that Paul’s letter to Philemon. D. Edmond Hiebert has summarized the matter beautifully.

“This epistle has exerted a profound impact upon the movement of the amelioration of social conditions. Dealing with a problem arising out of the institution of slavery, it has figured prominently in the controversy about slavery. The manner in which Paul treats the problem of Onesimus indicates the way in which Christianity grappled with the evils of human society. To have directly antagonized the institution of human slavery, inwrought as it was in the very warp and woof of the Roman Empire, would have stigmatized Christianity as being anti-social, and would have turned all the powers of the Empire against it in an effort to crush such teachings. In stead of making a frontal attack upon the institution of slavery, Christianity inculcated a spirit of love and consideration which ultimately meant the death-knell of that institution” (1977, pp. 248-249).

No one, who considers all the evidence, and puts the matter into a proper historical perspective, can legitimately fault the biblical record with reference to the issue of human bondage.

Jul 08, 2019, 20:37

Beenz, what do I hear about a mother killing 3 of her kids and all non Christians condoning it? What's up with that? Sounds like nonsense ....explain.please, I missed it.

Jul 08, 2019, 21:20

Beenkop your poll if there is such a thing was probably held amongst the KKK.

90% of the youth in the States support and accept the gay community for they are not stupid enough to believe that being gay is a choice.

Beenkop at what age did you choose your sexuality - answer the question you toothless yellow belly?

Jul 08, 2019, 21:54

A better question is when did you decide to be a perve saffexperv. Nobody is born a perv after all. 

Another question is when do you intend to stop being a perv Saffexperv. You know it's wrong! 

Where is your proof these pervs have no choice. There is certainly no genetic proof. God calls on them to repent so it must be a fair requirement. Of course dumb as you are you think you know better! 

As for the KKK  you can hardly find them in America these days so chances of them effecting the poll is about zero. Hahahaha saffexperv is as thick as a plank. 

The KKK was the armed wing of your favorite USA political party - the demonrats. Suck it up snowflake you are making a complete twit of yourself as per usual. Hahahahahahaha!!!

Jul 08, 2019, 21:56

Beano, you're a toe-rag that deserves to be turned into a pillar of salt ..... vok & an evil advocate for Christianity.

Jul 08, 2019, 22:02

The demonrats were the party of slavery, the Jim Crow laws and the KKK. 

Hillary Clinton paid tribute to her beloved mentor Robert Byrd a Grand Wizard of the Clan. 

Just so you know. 

Also of interest is that Bill Clinton, according to the flight logs, bordered pedophiles Jeff Epstein's plane the Lolita Express 27 times enroute to Pedophile Island. 

Epstein has just been arrested by the NYPD. 

As one demonrat said many of our favs could be in trouble. 

The demonrats are sinking in their sewer! 

No wonder ou Saffex perv loves them so!!! 

Jul 08, 2019, 22:28

Beenkop man up and answer the question you squirming little toad

Jul 09, 2019, 06:02

f it's the main sponsor Quantas who want Folau's head on a platter then why do they discriminate against Christianity and not Islam which is the religion of their  partnerships  in the Middle East?Another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

People enjoy their guilty through associating thing.

So this player is directly involved in his declarations and this direct implication must be countered by various levels in association.

It must be followed along.

This rugby player is associated to RA (that hired him)

RA is associated to an air company (that acts as a sponsor and happens to be led by an homosexual)

That air company is associated to a middle east air company through partnership, a company that happens not to discriminate against homosexuals.

That air company is associated to a government that discriminates against homosexuals.

All the levels in association.

RA(does not discriminate homosexuals) associated to air company (does not discriminate homosexuals) associated to air company (does not discriminate homosexuals) associated to government (does discriminate homosexuals)

This coming from SAns whose former voted in government is now known as having deliberately spread aids in order to keep their grip on power.

Living people in SA are associated directly to that type of government. They voted in those guys.

Guilty from association, yes, but from first degree.

Jul 09, 2019, 06:20

What is being tested here IS NOT whether he was in breach of contract. What IS being tested is whether the contractual limitation was legitimate.

So there is a breach.

Religious freedom is similar.

No it is not. Banning people from voting would be similar from banning people from having a religion.

Not the case. On the other hand, hirers are entitled to suppress the expressions of political views through contract. Which is similar.

Asking for funding was a shrewd move. By doing so Folau was able to test how much support he has among the general public, to make that public support very visible, and to increase the heat on the ARU. Law must align with the fundamental moral convictions of the community from which it originates

The ARU sets out a code of values. The community that supports ARU is not supposed to bear different values.

It was a shrewd move to protect the player's assets.

This guy has fame and monetized his public profile. He got a pay increase on this basis. His public image was bound.

He did not have to breach his contract to dispute the legitimacy of his. Starting by not renewing it would have been a move (but greed)

Using a petition to measure popular support would also be on the table (but greed)

By the way, unknown people collect more money through crowdfunding than this guy.

That freedom of speech thing is baseless. In SA, the rugby community would not bear a high profile rugby player promoting relentlessly another sport like football. A guy doing this would be trashed.

Even though it would be a capitalistic move to do.

Jul 09, 2019, 06:32

This coming from SAns whose former voted in government is now known as having deliberately spread aids in order to keep their grip on power.

Living people in SA are associated directly to that type of government. They voted in those guys.

Guilty from association, yes, but from first degree.

BS. Put up some hard evidence...and you must remember that the overwhelming majority voted out Apartheid in 92....but go ahead and spread your anti-South African hate...that chip on your shoulder burns like a hellfire...enjoy the agony coward.

Jul 09, 2019, 07:42

Beeno

How about answering Db's question about the mother and her 3 kids

Maybe provide some insight into your astounding stupidity

Jul 09, 2019, 08:32

The Traditonalist....so how does Article 772 of the Fair Workers Act fit into your viewpoint?It says nobody should be discriminated against on basis of religion.Does a verbal threat constitute a by-pass of Article 772.In SA as well as most  countries Folau would win his case hands down

.Why should Folau censor his religious quotes from the Bible and because Rugby Australia has now judged God is the Bible banned from the stadium change room(bear in mind many people have a Bible on their phones now)

Jul 09, 2019, 08:42

Saffex perv you are born normal. You then later at some point decide to turn perv. 

It's a bit like a drug addict. You are not born a drug addict. You  choose to become a drug addict. You can also choose to stop being a drug addict. 

So the only choice being exercised are by those who choose to become pervs.

Jeffery Epstein wasn't born a pedophile he chose to become one. 

So again I ask. When Saffex peeve did you choose to become a pedophile. 

As for blobbok they called Christ Belzebub (a demon) and they crucified Him.  But on the third day He rose again as prophesied in Isaiah Chapter 53.

The servant blobbok is not greater than his Master if they persecuted Me they will persecute you. 

Dispite what you may think blobbok true Christians who accept the authority of God's Word do not condone homosexuality. Stop being a mampara Bob there are enough mampara on this board already. 

Daperv your astounding stupidity is now well document thanks to the extreme drivel you have been posting. 

Jul 09, 2019, 13:00

It says nobody should be discriminated against on basis of religion.

The guy was not banned because of his religion. Dozens of christian players are employed by ARU.

He was banned because of repeated infringements in relation to words that are not compatible with the code of rugby.

A guy, christian or not, with the same record of uttering similar views, is banned.

The word is spread now, the news is heard, jesus was reborn and sinners are going to hell. It is nothing new right now. There is no news to spread anymore. It is over. This is what christian people must comply with: the job is done. Covering the walls with it is useless.

The guy was not sacked after his first action. He was sacked after multiple times. And the guy treaded on political matters. His timings indicated a disapproval of various society changes.

His actions depicted him as a homophobic guy who disrespected the bible by conveniently using it to pour hate on homosexuals.

Jul 09, 2019, 13:04

BS. Put up some hard evidence...and you must remember that the overwhelming majority voted out Apartheid in 92....but go ahead and spread your anti-South African hate...that chip on your shoulder burns like a hellfire...enjoy the agony coward.

The majority also voted in governments that spread AIDS as a way to stay in power.

Hard evidences, what. When smelling the wind, the former government spent a lot of time destroying records.

Lately, several former members of death squadrons went out of the woods and testified. It was not PCness.

Jul 09, 2019, 13:14

Slavery is not consistent with the most exalted level of Christian doctrine.

Slavery is consistent with christianity.

When reading the bible, jesus steps out for many people to bring a change. He steps out for a prostitute for example.

When jesus steps out for slaves, it is to maintain the status quo, slaves must obey their master and be satisfied with their slave condition.

Another point: quite often, christians disparage other christians called catholics on the basis their religion is tainted by pagan beliefs.

The whole new testament is tainted with european beliefs.

When looking at various idea streams, it is not possible to find a text that would condemn slavery. On the other hand, there were philosophies that advocated for treating slaves as members of the family, share meals with them, wash them. They influenced the bible.

Just as european people who used not to have death as capital punishment influenced the bible. They used maiming as a capital punishment and being cut was like being maimed.

Jul 09, 2019, 13:27

The level of ignorance is stunning.....the anti slavery movement has it's roots in religion.

King Charles I of Spain, usually known as Emperor Charles V, was following the example of Louis X of France, who had abolished slavery within the Kingdom of France in 1315.

Another attempt to recycle a non christian effort into a christian effort.

It has nothing to do with christianity.

Kings have kingdoms and kingdoms are peopled with subjects to the king.

The banning of slavery was an effect of the consolidation of power by kings. It happened in China, it happened in Korea, it happened in Mali. It happened in Persia.

The attempt is misplaced as the US wrestled out of the authority of a king in a kingdom that banned slavery. The king failed to extend his autority to the US, in wich other case, would have meant abolition of slavery. They were christians who fought to escape the authority of a king that would have ended slavery to bring slaves as subjects. Christians when they rioted against the king fought to maintain slavery.

Another PCness feelgoodism.

Jul 09, 2019, 13:40

So why would they be supporting a religion that supposedly enslaved them? They wouldn't. The depth of commitment to the Church among black Americans is a recognition on their part of the role the Church played in freeing them.

Rich. Bringing christianity to the slaves was a hot topic, especially as rioters used a trick to justify their uprising against the king: they were christian and could not serve two masters at the same time, they could not serve their god and a king.

As they played that card, they somehow felt that slaves could play the same card.

But slaves had their own religious beliefs which they could use to organize and fight for their freedom. Christianity was used to get rid of their traditional beliefs. A christian slave was better than a pagan slave. Slave owners feared a lot slaves fighting for their freedom.

Today, all these guys have nothing left but christianity. Their traditional beliefs were erased in favour of christianity. They kept to christianity as a loss token.

In the US, churches are segregated, white christians do not go to black churches. Christianity is division between believers. It has no unity. It pits believers against believers, first non christian believers and then amongst christians. Brethern in christ are brethern at each others' throat.

Jul 09, 2019, 14:27

Burn...chip...burn.

Jul 09, 2019, 15:35

The slave driver goth devil woman of ARU hates the Bible.Do you see any fear in Folau's eyes as he walks the streets to the courtroom.People are walking up behind him ,saying "God bless you,we're praying for you".

She wants to contract the polynesian slaves but they must leave their Bibles behind in Tonga.She won't be rid of it,it's everywhere now,murderer's ,adulterer's,thieve's.....what was that other one.......forgot it.....anyway you can ping it on google 1Cor6v9-10 interesting that drunkards and revilers's don't make,maybe Raelene Castle loves her grog too much.

Jul 09, 2019, 18:50

Moonrover, Raylene is a serious nz freak. Wouldn't surprise me what she is on. 

Jul 09, 2019, 19:22

Beenz, we don't know that, I called her a bull-dyke ...it's unfair, we don't know her...let's not speculate...rather wait for all the facts...maybe she was just doing her job in good faith...maybe she made a mistake...we don't know. 

I used to like the coffin kids back in the day.:D...bit of a different kind of Goth though.

Jul 09, 2019, 20:14

Draad she is a very dark figure, a rabid perv supporter and a kbb to boot. ??

No wonder the nz team is called the ALL BLACK'S. ??

Given her lack of pedigree, her desire to look and act like a freak well I fear the worst. She reminds me of Count Dracula with that lipstick being old dried blood. ??

I am still puzzled as to how she ever got to be CEO. ??

Jul 09, 2019, 21:48

And yet, when Baboon-ou fantasized out loud in a drunken stupor about being pegged, it was none other than Raelene doing the pegging.

LMAO!

And the disturbed half-wit has the nerve to call other people pervs!

Ugh!

Jul 09, 2019, 22:12

Beenkop answer the fucking question when did you choose to be heterosexual?

Stop ducking and diving answer the question you whimp

Jul 10, 2019, 08:56

Beeno you bring up some interesting points.What substance is she really on.......all we have are the back and forth quotes of her and Judy of Qantas.Although I don't want to be a constant reviler of Raelene either.......one thing is sure:- atheism and sodomism have a new Hitler they can applaud.

Some people speak of the harm that Folau's quote might bring to a transgender!Why don't they rather focus on the good of being drug free.They have the replacement O'Connor who should be doing time for cocaine in France...... replacing a drug free individual.

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/orphan-goes-from-sniffing-rugby-glue-to-playing-for-the-philippines-20190710

Apparently the All Blacks got their name from "All Backs" meaning they played like a team of all backs......which then became a typo error.

Jul 10, 2019, 12:37

Jul 10, 2019, 13:26

If he signed that he is going to have an uphill battle. If you don't agree with a contract, don't sign it. If you do sign it, you agree with it's contents and are bound by them, as long as they are not in dispute with the laws of the country. I am speaking under correction here, but I seem to remember him signing an amended or new contract at some point, so the standard provisions may have been changed. We'll have to wait and see what comes out during the legal process I guess.  

Jul 10, 2019, 13:49

So was Folau treated equally or fairly according to his religious beliefs where he quoted God's word. No of course not he was fired. 

Homosexuals were simply warned of what awaited them in the afterlife. A well meant warning. Note none of the others on the list said a word. Only the aggressive God hating pervs. 

Then there are other laws in Oz protecting religious rights, Labour law and  unfair dismissal etc. 

Then also this issue was tried in a British court and the British Folau WON. This sets a precedent for Oz courts. 

Keep hoping blueperv that Folau will lose and your  beloved LGBT community will be able to shut everyone up and fire anybody saying anything they don't like but I don't think you lot are going to get anywhere. 

Seeing lots of bloggers speaking out these days about the per s messing with children - coming up because of the Epstein pedophile case. 

The pervs tried to target children. Should be very severe penalties for this. 

Jul 10, 2019, 13:50

Blueperv you are a total disgrace. 

Jul 10, 2019, 14:17

"Then also this issue was tried in a British court and the British Folau WON. This sets a precedent for Oz courts"

So you are saying that this "precedent" that was set in Britain...…... now applies to Australia?

And Uganda

And Canada

And the USA

And Brazil

And...And...And...And...And...

LMFAO

Jul 10, 2019, 14:23

"So was Folau treated equally or fairly according to his religious beliefs"

The question is, was he treated fairly if he went against his company contract, whatever that contract currently is.

But no..... keep making this about what he posted and not the employment agreement that he may have had, in writing, with his employer.

Jul 10, 2019, 16:50

So now I am a disgrace because I pointed out that a legal document has legal ramifications? Beeno, I have a serious question for you. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a vegetable. How retarded are you? Now before that very lonely brain cell of yours gets offended, I am not saying you're stupid...I am simply pointing out that you have very bad luck when it comes to thinking! 

Still, your parents must be so proud! Seriously, they would never have expected that their son, sporting the same IQ as an amoeba, would actually be able to type responses on a rugby forum all day? Sure, they get tired of cleaning up the drool you leave on the keyboard once you go to bed, but at least it keeps you out of their hair. A piece of advice though Beeno, they don't believe you when you say someone else shat your pants. Nobody can sit in front of a computer for 18 hours without going to the toilet. Its these little details you need to pay attention to if you want to fool them.    

Jul 10, 2019, 16:51

It will come down to how much they will be able to stretch the interpretation of the COC...IMO RA is stretching it too far. You cannot agree with everyone all of the time. When does disagreement become unfair treatment. The courts will have to decide where the lines are. When does his freedom of religion start to weigh more...or less than gay people's unconditional acceptance? Again, IMO RA took this to the extremes and made a mountain of a molehill....and this has spun out of control. They are actually saying that the freedom of a small minority is more important than the majority's...absurd. 

Jul 10, 2019, 17:21

Folau is toast. He is never going to win. 

He thinks that he has a chance of playing in the world cup this year, but he does not. 

At least he can keep the crowdfunding money to cover lost earnings from being fired.

This sets a precedent for Christians who think they can use the Bible to insult people- and then try to pass it off as the word of God.  (Not just a God, but the only true God). 

If you have a very religious person who has a disagreement with another very religious person from another religion, things would be much worse. 
Take a look at Israel vs Palestine, and all the other disputes in the middle-east for the last 5 thousand years or so. Absolute truth vs absolute truth means war.

Democratic truth is relative truth, hence why these countries are stable places with economies. 
No one knows things for certain, certainly not some ancient text that has been edited so many times it is unclear what the original BS was compared the edited BS over the years.

Jul 10, 2019, 19:00

Was Folau using the Social Media to present his religion ....yes.Did he discriminate only against homosexuals....no....all mankind have sinned including homosexuals.Was he allowed to use the Social Media to air his religion...yes....did he quote much of the Bible on Social Media ...yes......are the ARU harassing,dicriminating and bullying Folau....YES(part2 :1.3)

This is the ARU:"sorry Houston ...we have a problem."

Jul 10, 2019, 19:01

Is Folau still using Social Media ...Yes .....   his first post was Mathew 6v33

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you."

None of the godless will be reading it though,all they wanted was his head.Will keep you updated on more of his posts.

Jul 10, 2019, 19:19

Folau never 'bullied, harassed or discriminated" against anybody......as a preacher he stated his belief that some people were in spiritual danger.

Nothing that Folau said on social media could have impacted "expectations of him as a player"....although many Aussie player drunks might have.

The code is a legal nothing burger.

Jul 10, 2019, 20:41

One of the clips mention I saw mentioned British cases set precedents for Oz. 

I am not a lawyer of course but if that is the case then it will be helpful to Folau. 

Because Oz act this way doesn't necessarily mean those other countries do.. 

Daperv from day 1 you have been anti Folau because you are a sick raving perv. 

Nothing penetrates your bigoted head.

Jul 10, 2019, 20:45

Daperv trying to hide behind what you think is the law doesn't fool anybody. You are a serious perv. 

Jul 10, 2019, 21:24

Well Moffie, it actually doesn't matter what a dull-witted, poorly-educated, semi-literate drunkard like you thinks about the code of conduct, all that matters is whether Folau signed it . . . and if he did, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Not sure if you have any friends or family with double digit IQs (I somehow doubt you have any friends at all) but if you do, ask them to explain it to you. I don't have the patience.

Jul 10, 2019, 21:42

Woooooosh!

Jul 10, 2019, 22:01

Winter was coming, but stupid is already here. Some animals are more equal than  others...why can't some people see this? This isn't rocket science. Has someone flipped a "brain off" switch?

I read a conspiracy theory somewhere that Facebook, Google and other social media, together with smartphones are used to brainwash and condition the populace...judging by what I see on this forum, ot seems spot on. It seems like everyone lost their minds!

Jul 10, 2019, 22:05

Imagine what the changeroom at the Warratahs and Wallabies must be like - If this saga had gotten so much attention on this board and around the world.

The Warratahs coach resigned, and a few players left. The ARU is a world cup year is now embroiled in a very public legal case that seems it will drag on for ages... The Australian Christians are isolated, with supporters contributing to a legal case against ARU

Jul 10, 2019, 22:08

Jul 11, 2019, 06:15

Now Shark, that I agree with 100%. This has escalated out of control, way out of proportion...and everyone are losers.

Jul 11, 2019, 06:22

Aren't we all just a tad weary of a stale topic? I guess for those who don't have a life it pays to suck the life out of it....

Jul 11, 2019, 07:03

Denny...I thnk you're right. I think everything there is to be said...has been said. 

Jul 11, 2019, 08:23

Good it's time the pervs here ceased their drivel. . Their continual whining about Folau, their frothing support for anything LGBT has been a severe embarrassment to the board. 

Rooitwit due to its persistent refusal to look at anything out of its little bubble again shows it has, as per usual, no clue whatsoever. Reminds one of its Orange man bad, grunt, grunt routine. 

The pervs here have brought Ruckers Forum into disrepute for sure. Confine them to a new section called Pervs Corner so the Forum can be deponged!!! 

You need to Log in to reply.