ABs remain top brak

Forum » Rugby » ABs remain top brak

Aug 11, 2019, 16:56

Better to be lucky than good. Wallies far closer to their top team....has to be a shocker. Condolences to Peeper .

Aug 11, 2019, 16:57

Note what commentator says. Nz a team on the wane. 

Personally don't think kiwis picking their best. 

Aug 11, 2019, 17:10

Peeper anticipating this humiliation taking the deep dive in a shanty town near Hermanus.

Aug 11, 2019, 17:25

England, Wales and Ireland are all very tough teams to play. Quite frankly, any one of them could pummel this Bok team. I think we match up better against England though. 

Aug 11, 2019, 17:37

So here we have it again.  I posted on Superbru a win for England and he reasons are clear  what you lot wrote is the normal BS - for instance ford is not a test level flyhalf - Wales is one of he top the favourites to win the WC. etc.  So do the opposite to what the Idiot Speakers write  and you will be 100% correct.  

Jones is one of the brightest player around - Erasmus is another - so start thinking on those lin and you will come out from the egg mountain covering you.  

Aug 11, 2019, 17:39

Jones is one of the brightest player? Erasmus too? But I thought Rassie jogs too much and that cost the Boks a draw against Jones' England last November? You keep contradicting yourself! :D

Aug 11, 2019, 18:14

Himmell - this is impossible  hogwash/  I forecasted a win by England by 7  -  a bit too low though,   

You need to Log in to reply.