You need to LOG IN to reply.

An intresting spike in traffic for all you straight men

Forum » Rugby » An intresting spike in traffic for all you straight men

Apr 11, 2019, 09:46

Our web stats are usually very consistent.
However, soon after a poster posted a topic about homosexuality, the forum went moggy...
Very intresting stats indeed.

Apr 11, 2019, 10:27

Maybe we have a few closet cases here! :angel:

Apr 11, 2019, 10:29

We are Bok supporters we are used to backing underdogs or the down trodden

Apr 11, 2019, 10:34

"We are Bok supporters we are used to backing underdogs or the trodden on!! " -

Would it be politically incorrect to say that you enjoy coming from the back?

Apr 11, 2019, 10:40

Blue posted :"Maybe we have a few closet cases here!" :angel:

Yeah, I was thinking the same...it seems that these subjects are more popular than the game itself.

Many a true word said in jest.

Apr 11, 2019, 10:53

Don't think there can to much doubt about fat Dave being  closet homosexual. Ditto Sharkbok and tail pipe cleaner rooitwit. 

Disgusting freaks. 

Apr 11, 2019, 11:05

@Beeno

At least they dont support the Stormers.

Thats pretty much as disgusting as it gets.

(PS: your comment is actually pitiful and may be incredibly hurtful in some cases)

Apr 11, 2019, 11:11

So Chippo any thoughts about their comments. 

Sorry homosexuality is a disgusting perversion and to hell with all this "progressive" BS shoving this filth our way all the time.

Do you know all democrats bar 1 just voted to allow men to compete in girls sports!!! Will post on this but why should normal people put up with this.

Fact is more and more people are getting sick to death of all this BS. 

Enough is enough. 

Apr 11, 2019, 11:23

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Indeed, BlueBok.

Makes one worry.

Hey Dave ... ever had poo on your pecker?? How about you SaderFan??

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

God doesn't adjust his views on sin according to the times.

Dipping one's dick into poo is as disgusting today as it was back then.

Talk about having a vrot vooel.

Sies man!!

Apr 11, 2019, 11:32

Are those new users, or is it average session duration stats? 
If it is new users, perhaps the article is being found in Google. 
If it is average session duration - it is the same users just spending more time on the site I assume.

I doubt anyone on the forum would bother attending any liberation movements, for Gay or just about any other cause. 

The counter-reaction appears motivated against self indigent attitudes of the far right brigade that jumps on their high horse to push their ideology on everyone else. Often it is Beeno leading the crusade here, but with a famous person in the media (Izzy) - it is a chance to get their views across. It is ironic that Christians stole their religion from the Jews....

Incidentally, Beeno and CleanCut are probably also the 2 most racist posters here (other than perhaps the traditionalist). Probably former members of the AWB who are also very right wing religious zealots. I don't mind Christians that are open-minded - but can't stand the AWB/Nazi type. 

Apr 11, 2019, 11:44

... and what's wrong with the AWB ... ??

Apr 11, 2019, 11:54

No sharkbok. Google wouldnt have found that article on Ruckers on the same day.

Apr 11, 2019, 11:57

@Beeno, if your daughter came home one day and told you that se loves eating rugs, would you cast her aside as a disgusting pig?

Apr 11, 2019, 12:02

So typical of brain washed leftists. 

You don't agree with the perversion that is homosexuality and now you simply racist. 

Right now my daughter is in the states staying with a black family. 

Bwhahahahaha how these clowns trot out the same old BS again and again. 

CC yes normal people think this is all totally disgusting but not tail pipe cleaners like rooitwit and his friends. 

Apr 11, 2019, 12:21

... it was prophesied a long time go, as you know BeanDip ... and it's going to get worse.

We are looking at total lawlessness ... where mankind will accept and promote every perversion ...claiming it as a "natural" act ... using any excuse to justify their lustful desires.

There is no stopping it ...

It's very sad to see that no one has to come to Folau's side in support ... is the world that afraid to speak it's mind?

This filth is allowed to fester because good men do nothing ...

Apr 11, 2019, 12:40

@Beeni

Um.. a rug isnt a black person.

A rug is a female genitalia.

So im not sure what you are going on about.

Now please answer my question.

if your daughter came home one day and told you that se loves eating rugs, would you cast her aside as a disgusting pig?

Apr 11, 2019, 12:41

CC yes i am aware prophetically where we are but agree we cant be silent on this issue and all the other stuff..

What is new is the openness with which they are pushing the One World Order, the huge slide in morality as we see some pervs here promoting. Also so interesting to see how Israel is going.

Also the EU and the toes of clay and steel that will not mix - per Daniel.

Exciting times to live in. Great t have an idea as to what is coming!

Wonder if May will try and stop the UK voting in the EU elections now that Brexit has been delayed to October. May is a rotten Remainer Globalist so the best outcome from her point of view is having the UK tied into EU but having no voice. Macron of course fears these nationalist/populist MEPs would cause havoc in the EU Parliament as Mogg and Farage have already promised to do.

The Nationalist/Populist groupings are being pulled together by Salvini and Le Pen and will be the biggest group in the EU parliament. The Globalist traitors will get hell from these people after the May EU elections. Man its going to be fun to watch them get ripped apart.

Apr 11, 2019, 12:47

Life in the mind of Beeno. It is all a master plan by Satan, and everyone has a role. Beeno the Jesus of the 21st century will continue to fight...

Image result for conspiracy theories jokes

Apr 11, 2019, 12:47

Life in the mind of Beeno. It is all a master plan by Satan, and everyone has a role. Beeno the Jesus of the 21st century will continue to fight...

Image result for conspiracy theories jokes

Apr 11, 2019, 14:13

Admin seems to be enjoying these posts perhaps they’re all hiding in the closets instead of behind their desks.

Apr 11, 2019, 17:58

It speaks volumes for these sick bible bashers who happen to be the least tolerant - tells you all you need to know about Christianity and they wonder why it’s a dying art.

It’s the intolerance and hypocrisy of twats like Beenkop, Seb and CC that have thrown light on the true nature of their so called religion

Apr 11, 2019, 18:45

Go to your gay club fat Dave and drown your sorrows. Perhaps you can even meet a new boyfriend. 

Enjoy that first kiss. Uuughh. 

What a disgusting freak fat Dave is. 

As for Christianity it's doing just fine. The true Church is flourishing. 

Dave just remember those Muslims are coming for you and will be throwing you off a roof some day. 

Beeno concerned for even fat Dave future:angel:

Apr 11, 2019, 19:18

Beeno: Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Priest: Bend over Beeno...

Related image

Apr 11, 2019, 20:02

This might excite some of the silent cross dressers here....hahahaha

https://youtu.be/ELkWNvwFc7U

Apr 12, 2019, 00:50

Come on Beeno.

You are a closet HOMO......................

Apr 12, 2019, 05:55

Funny how the christians are in full support of Falou's right to say what he wants but come out and say something against god and every the same people get all shitty and start frothing at the mouth. 

And CC why are you so interested in my sex life, are you jealous or something. Next time you blow your boyfriend just remember where he has put that thing.

Apr 12, 2019, 06:34

Funny how the christians are in full support of Falou's right to say what he wants

Sader, please don't generalize.  Although I actively advocate free speech for everyone, I conceeded that Folau is in the wrong here. He gave up his right to free speech on some topics when he signed his contract of employment.

He reportedly contravened some of the conditions of employment.

Apr 12, 2019, 07:05

Sorry Draad, I was refering to Beeno and CC. I should have worded that better.

Apr 12, 2019, 08:57

You are not the only one doing it...I'm no saint either.

Apr 12, 2019, 09:28

@Beeno

You didnt answer my question...

if your daughter came home one day and told you that she's in love with a woman, would you cast her aside as a disgusting pig?

Apr 12, 2019, 23:50

Beeno Answer me brother.

Apr 13, 2019, 09:43

Chip, that's a question Beeno is glad he did not have to face till now.

I have 3 boys: 6, 10 and 13...and being gay is not something I want to wish on any of them. That's a heave burden to carry  regardless of religion.  I will never reject them for anything and will love them always. I will support them in all things good and tell them when I don't agree with their choices, but I will accept them for whoever they turn out to be.

Tolerance is what Jesus preached and supposed to be the Christian way. Lots of Christians get it wrong so much of the time.

Do you have kids Chip?

Apr 13, 2019, 09:57

Draad I've got 2 little sons. 5 and 7. I agree with your sentiments.

I will guide my kids as much as possible and will teach them about life. But should they choose another path, they are still my kids and I will always love and protect them.

They were my gift from God.

Beeno where are you you fat coward? Answer me.

Apr 13, 2019, 10:51

Chipped ou I would tell her what she is up to is dead wrong and that according to God's word she will not go to Heaven. 

You homo advocates, transgender fans are very serious pers. 

That contract Draad was to stiiffle Folau's free speech. Hearty congrats to Folau for speaking the truth regardless of the thought police. 

We seem to have a little group of sick perverts on the board. 

Could all these pervs go off to their gay clubs and leave us normal people in peace. 

Thanks

Apr 13, 2019, 12:20

Beeno you didn't answer my question. Well dodged.

Apr 13, 2019, 12:43

That contract Draad was to stiiffle Folau's free speech. Hearty congrats to Folau for speaking the truth regardless of the thought police. 

But he entered into the contract, so he should honour it or accept the consequences if he doesn't.  He wasn't asked anything this time. He wasn't asked to denounce his faith, just not to mention some of it on social media.This is the same as a player getting sanctioned for bringing the game in disrepute for complaining in public about something a ref did wrong. 

Apr 13, 2019, 12:45

PS, in my opinion he is breaching his contract and that is effectively breaking his word...something a Christian should not do.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:42

You have a point but my point is that should not have been in his contract to begin with. You are aware of the Globalist left are trying to stop any speech they disagree with. That is the real problem.

Apr 13, 2019, 13:55

Yes Beeno, but there are ways to voice disagreement more constructively. He makes it easy for haters to label all Christians as intolerant....look at the reaction on this site alone.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:01

This is shaping up to be a bitter legal showdown as Folau has indicated his intentions to sue, seems he’s not going down without a fight. His lawyers say there are two clauses in his contract they are going to dispute.

1. that he was denied the chance to defend himself in front of the RA board of directors before the decision was made to rip up his contract. (kinda hard to dispute that when he wouldn’t answer his phone for 2 days)

2. that the social media clause may violate the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement signed between the players and Rugby Australia.

Stay tuned.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:06

I agree draad.....no-one is condemning his beliefs just the way he expresses them. You don’t have to shout it from the rooftop to get your point across (although Beeno may disagree) .....it’s usually a quiet word and just being an example that is the most effective way to help if that’s what his intentions were, difficult to figure him out.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:23

Draad please oak, in standing up for bible principles we accept we will be called intolerant!!! As for me i don't give the smallest hoot what they say!.

Were they able on Christs return they would rip Jesus apart again. However next time He comes as King of Kings and Lord of ALL. in this world you will know persecution. They called Christ Beelzebub. Pay no attention and NEVER submit to being silenced by these people.

Homosexuality is a perversion. Transgenderism is a perversion. God made them male and female. There are only two sexes and to hell with any idea that says otherwise!

ALL demonrats (234) voted for the inclusion of trans men to participate in women's sport. Their argument they are all human!!! What an outrage is being perpetrated.

This is NOT the time for the salt to lose its saltiness and become WORTHLESS.

These satanic progressives are now advocating for infanticide. Dam right i am going to remind them of biblical truth about murder. Who cares about them calling one intolerant. Really, who care a dot!

Anything you stand for they don't like makes you intolerant.

Apr 13, 2019, 14:29

Interesting about his contract...maybe some room to move for him. Let's hope so. RA obviously shoot themselves in the foot by finding him guilty in the media before they even spoke to him. 

I don't know how Australian labour law looks, but most liberal democracies have quite strict labour laws and by advertising their prejudice before even speaking to him, they have given him lots of room to maneuver...

Apr 13, 2019, 14:43

I think so too draad.....I think he’s far too good an athlete to leave rugby. Perhaps the powers that be might see that too....otherwise it’s going to be a messy one. Get the boxing gloves out!!

Beeno.....try and drag yourself out of the Abrahamic era and seat yourself on a hill. Preferably the Mount where Jesus taught about how we should treat people :)

Apr 13, 2019, 17:01

Stop warming yourself by the fire as the cock crows Cloudy.

The silence of the "church" has allowed this terrible slide to take place.

Apr 14, 2019, 09:12

We've heard how passionate Dave is abut his homo friends ... and that it's a "natural" act to dip one wick in poo.

Funny thing is though .. a pedophile has the same opinion. He also has a "natural" tendency towards lusting after children. He was born that way. It consumes his every thought, much like Dave's homo friends, who cannot stop thinking about sphincters and shit stained sheets.

What about Bestiality. Is that also a natural born desire? Should we have parades down the streets with them demonstrating their god given rights? Why not?

How about Necrophiliacs? It's not as if they're doing any harm by banging rotten corpses, ... right? It's natural born desire too ... right, Dave?

To be fair ... what's good for the goose must surely be good for the gander.

Apr 14, 2019, 10:05

So homosexuals came about because churches were silent? Better let saffex know he thinks it’s because they were born that way. Seriously go find that hill.

You need to Log in to reply.