Are the Bulls actually BS?

Forum » Rugby » Are the Bulls actually BS?

Feb 24, 2019, 01:31

They played the equivalent of a pub team last week, and now they have had their arses handed to them in Argentina.... 

It is a pity John Mitchell did not get 3 seasons to bind them into a proper team. This new clown hoffam or wtf, sounds like another brainless fart lost in the wind.

Feb 24, 2019, 03:08

If it looks like BS then it is. Just goes to show how utterly poor the Stormers were last week.

Feb 24, 2019, 03:37

SB

It is very hard to play the Jaguares at home - a lot of visitors will lose against them in Argentina especially.  Remember you are effectively dealing here with the Argentine test team.  

Feb 24, 2019, 10:50

You are getting ahead of yourself Sharkbok. Here are some of these "pub" players: 

Lavanini, Matera, Moroni, Montoya, de la Fuente, Delguy, Moyano, Tuculet, Creevy, Cubelli, Orlando. These are international players. Many would walk into the Bok side, if not all of them!

They have some unbelievable talent in that team. 

Feb 24, 2019, 12:57

The Stormers outfit last week was the pub team I referred to. 

Feb 24, 2019, 13:11

SB

Sad to say the pub team referred to by you will easily beat  virtually all the England Club pub teams.   

Feb 24, 2019, 16:28

CM only if the foreign players were removed from these teams. My guess is that many of these teams would beat the Stormers. 

The Kings and Cheetas are struggling in these tournaments, and it does not include any of the teams in England. 

Feb 24, 2019, 16:39

The Cheetahs and Kings went out of the Super Rugby series and are not even remotely the top franchises of SA.   By the way I refer to the Top 8 log teams in Super Rugby and that does not include the Stormers.     The top 8 will beat all the English clubs with ease - the rest of the teams would easily beat 80% of the English Clubs.

I watch English club games regularly - they thrive on SH player looted by them.   The French used to be the chief looters and that landed the French test teams in a total disaster.          

Feb 24, 2019, 16:39

The Cheetahs and Kings went out of the Super Rugby series and are not even remotely the top franchises of SA.   By the way I refer to the Top 8 log teams in Super Rugby and that does not include the Stormers.     The top 8 will beat all the English clubs with ease - the rest of the teams would easily beat 80% of the English Clubs.

I watch English club games regularly - they thrive on SH player looted by them.   The French used to be the chief looters and that landed the French test teams in a total disaster.          

Feb 25, 2019, 16:00

"The Stormers outfit last week was the pub team I referred to. "

No worries Sharkbok. I think even the more dull-witted posters would have worked that out. Only a remarkably stupid person or a complete rugby noob would read this . . .

"They (the Bulls) played the equivalent of a pub team last week, and now they have had their arses handed to them in Argentina" . . .

. . . and come to the conclusion that you were calling the Jaguares a pub team.

Omlett either thinks the Bulls played the Jaguares in week one or else he thinks the Jaguares lost to the Bulls in Argentina. It's one of the two . . . unless he can't actually read.

Feb 25, 2019, 16:21

Rooinek

Omlett I am sure can read - but whether he understands what he reads about rugby is another question entirely. 

Feb 25, 2019, 16:21

Rooinek

Omlett I am sure can read - but whether he understands what he reads about rugby is another question entirely. 

Feb 25, 2019, 22:35

The Stormers did not expect the chaos Spekman can create, but the Argentinians were ready. In fact, the Stormers never tested the defensive capability of him. The Jaguares proved that it is non existent in the 15 man setup.

The Bull forwards were competitive up to the point when Nyakane got injured and was replaced. Thereafter they were hammered.

Feb 25, 2019, 23:23

Omlette as you call him, has you by 30 IQ points Peeper....more than a standard deviation difference. I know this is hard to accept but frankly you aren't qualified to read these posts. You are a plank.

Feb 25, 2019, 23:32

Oh for crying out loud there was nothing in that game, it could have gone either way.

The Bulls were great the week before, less impressive this week in crap wet conditions.

The Argies are no walk over at home.

The Bulls were no less impressive than the Stormers or Lions this weekend

Feb 26, 2019, 07:13

"Omlette as you call him, has you by 30 IQ points Peeper"

No, Omellete I don't call him "Omlette", I call him "Omlett" . . . which is exactly how he spelt it on that hilarious thread where Omlett and Omellete were trying to tell me I had omelette on my face yet neither one of you could even spell the word.

LMAO!

PS Don't go having a "kanipshin" now.

Feb 26, 2019, 07:36

Poor old Peeper still fighting with his only weapon, spell check.

Feb 26, 2019, 08:35

... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaa ... looks who's talking ... has Alzheimer's stepped in and robbed you of your favourite spell check memories ... ??

Just a heads up, Faggot ... you have a group poop appointment later today ... don't be late ...

Feb 26, 2019, 08:37

Aaaaaah ... so that's how "Omlett" came into being ... much like "Losser" from the spell check king ...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!

They are so well suited.

Feb 26, 2019, 08:39

Actually Moffie, before you stuck your nose in where it wasn't wanted, the conversation wasn't around spelling at all, it was about Omlett's inability to comprehend a simple sentence and him going off on a tangent about the Jaguares being a pub team when it was obvious to anyone with a double digit IQ that Sharkbok was referring to the Hapless Stompies as the pub team.

Spelling only came into it when you came along and misspelled the misspelled word that your Gimp Omlett had misspelled previously . . . and then you had a little "kanipshin" (sic).

LMAO!

May 10, 2019, 23:55

Yup, it seems so. I missed the match, but judging by the scorecard, the Bulls are BS.

They are usually the worst touring team in SA - so they can pretty much expect to finish last in the SA conference this year. My prediction is that they will lose all their overseas tour games.

The current coach is a dummy, that is regressing upon the platform that Mitchell created...

May 12, 2019, 08:22

Herr Omlett still hasn't twigged that he was baited. Making two crucial errors. I cringe every time he brings up the object of his shame. 

May 12, 2019, 08:47

This is weird - the biggest idiot ever on this site is back and he has not changed his user name as expected,   Maybe he would know that we decipher his BS postings too easily and a name change would not help this time around. 

Anyway -  Happy Idiots Day to you, AO.    

May 14, 2019, 05:38

There is a simple solution to the basketcase Bulls......eliminate them from the competition and retain the Sunwolves.

You need to Log in to reply.