Better squad selection

Forum » Rugby » Better squad selection

Sep 15, 2021, 23:43

And you don’t end up having to resort to having the likes of useless Orie starting in a must win game against Oz

His inclusion significantly weakens our side especially considering we have no physicality from Mostert at 7

Rassie and co have most the selections right but got it wrong with the back up locks in Orie and van Rensburg and the back up 12 in Frans Steyn. There are a few others that are not worthy in Mostert, Morne Steyn and Elstadt

At lock better options to Orie, Mostert and v Rensburg are:

Jason Jenkins, Ruben Schoeman, Ruan Botha, JD Schickerling and Ruben v Heerden

Better options than past it Frans Steyn are:

Serfontein, Esterhuizen and Rohan Janse v Rensburg

Better options than old man Morne is the very impressive Goosen

Better options to Elstadt are:

Jacques du Plessis, Elrigh Louw, Tshituka, Wiese, Kirsten and Liebenberg

Sep 16, 2021, 00:29

How is it possible for you to get so many things wrong?

van Rensburg has been phenomenal. Far, far, far better than the helplessly inadequate and pitifully weak Limp. Orie has had better high points than Limp too. What you don't fail to realise is that the Boks require some level of mobility in the modern game. Every talks about backs on attack, when the modern game DEMANDS skills and mobility across the board. We were heavily exposed. And your solution? The likes of Elstadt, with the tunnel vision and dexterity of a rhino? Jason Jenkins is a good prospect, but we don't know for sure. You list names tok easily and as history shows, almost 100% of your calls are failures. Your calls in the midfield are 100% failures. 

Frans has effortlessly outplayed the utterly useless, hopeless and worthless Dumbian with ease. Esterhuizen is still our premier 12. Serfontein is a bench utility centre, no more. Rohan? Spare me.

No Goosen. Absolutely not cut out for it. A fullback pretending to be a flyhalf... no thankyou. All we need is another weakling to be run over with no upside. Morné is good enough. 

Sep 16, 2021, 00:30

So Harrassmus basically doesn’t have a clue….got it!

Sep 16, 2021, 08:51

I think its very clear who hasn't got a cue and its you two dopes.

Never has anybody had such a bad run of calls.

You have lost your marbles!

Sep 16, 2021, 10:43

Herr Sitzsack, not even the joker in the pack. Just a blank spare with dog ends who longs to be. 

Sep 16, 2021, 17:19

Bwhaaahaaa omelette telling me I got so much wrong- wow

Yeah Moz Rassie is not perfect there are some shit selections in the squad

No more so than Orie, Morne and Frans

But thankfully he gets most the calls spot on

Sep 16, 2021, 18:27

Hàaaaaaaàaaahahaha! Stupid Dave with another list ... and when that list fails he'll come up with another one ... and another one.

Tell me Hop Along ... is your wife still carrying you around during your 8 hour daily training session? 

Bullshit artist 2nd to none I know.

Sep 16, 2021, 22:53

Cunt how’s that racism going for you

I take it you still hate black people?

Sep 18, 2021, 13:29

Oh dear ... so does that mean that she's grown tired of your cripple ass?

Just a heads up ... if she's coming home late at night, it's not because of work deadlines.

She also has needs, ya know!!!

You need to Log in to reply.