You need to LOG IN to reply.

Board poll Kriel vs Slade

Forum » Rugby » Board poll Kriel vs Slade

Feb 08, 2019, 21:25

Right chaps let’s settle this. Based on the following ESPN stats for test matches played in 2018 by Jessie Kriel and Henry Slade playing at outside centre, who in your opinion had the better season.

Slade played 6 tests at 13, gaining 63 metres in total which is an average of 10 metres a test, he made 3 clean breaks and beat 4 defenders in total. He made 30 tackles and missed 20 tackles. He scored no tries.

Kriel played 10 tests at 13, gaining 272 metres in total which is an average of 27 metres a test, he made 7 clean breaks and beat 7 defenders in total. He made 47 tackles and missed 16 tackles. He scored 4 tries.

They played each other twice in 2018 where Jessie gained many more metres, made more clean breaks and beat more defenders than Slade and also scored a try. Slade missed 11 tackles in those 2 tests, Jessie missed 1.

Who had a better season Kriel or Slade?

Feb 08, 2019, 21:54

Kriel is a more effective allrounder. 

Slade looks good in space, but it is debatable if he is a test level player. More of a flat track bully against Minnows than a tight test match.

Feb 08, 2019, 21:59

Kriel - there must be a deficiency if a player played in 16 tests over a five year period and scored only 4 tries in that period,   His defense is very, very iffy.  

Feb 08, 2019, 22:18

So you are saying there's something wrong with Allende......4 tries in 37.....hahahaha.

Another catastrophic foot shoot by Pervert.

Feb 08, 2019, 22:34

So far:

Kriel 2 Slade 0

Feb 08, 2019, 23:08

1.5 ....DCup gets a children's vote.

Feb 08, 2019, 23:26

What is a children’s vote?

I think you meant child’s vote

Oh boy you could not scrip this any better

Feb 09, 2019, 02:54

The orc trying to disrupt this thread,   

Feb 09, 2019, 03:12

He gets a vote for the class of children. Here's the grammatical logic:

Those are the children's books. This is because the plural of "child" is "children" - using the ~'s~ indicates possession by the children. The ~'s~ is never, ever used (correctly!) to indicate plural. If you want to talk about one child, then possessive is "child's." if you talk about more than one child, the possessive is "children's."

Schplotttttttttt! And you thought you were so right you actually took this to another thread. There is dumb and then there's the Disbarred Lawyer.....supported by the Pervert.

No doubt before the thread is done PPTDBL will have collectively made fools of themselves. But you have made a good start Vetsak.

Feb 09, 2019, 08:57

Kriel is obviously the better player - no contest

Feb 09, 2019, 12:23

Try tell Moffie that Beenkop

Now Moffie try as hard as you like but you fucked the children vs child usage after being arrogant enough to finger me you pathetic twat.

I know Rooi has pages worth of mistakes you have made you hypocritical twat.

Feb 09, 2019, 12:24

That’s 3 - 0 to Kriel

It’s going really well for Slade!!!

Ouch

Feb 09, 2019, 12:37

Dr Moz is sound on many picks but one cant always agree on everything. When i think of your many long,long lists of potential Bok players Dave one shudders to think what would have happened if you suggestions had been followed.

Feb 09, 2019, 12:45

And you followed the crazy ideas of the orc, Beeno.  Remember Matfield for one and his hatred of Du Toit as examples.   

Feb 10, 2019, 02:57

The "children's vote" is not plural....even though 'children's' is plural.......it's a type of vote. DCup is so backward I gave him the Children's vote.

Clear now? Here's an example:

Kingsley-Faison Freedom School Children’s Ballot Thank you for participating in the Children’s Vote! The following questions are options and will be used to help us understand what different groups of children think are the most important issues to children all across the country.

You need to Log in to reply.