Bok Team VS All Blacks

Forum » Rugby » Bok Team VS All Blacks

Aug 02, 2022, 12:38

Springbok team to face New Zealand in Nelspruit:
15 – Damian Willemse (DHL Stormers) – 18 caps, 12 pts (1t, 2c, 1p)
14 – Kurt-Lee Arendse (Vodacom Bulls) – 1 cap, 0 pts
13 – Lukhanyo Am (Cell C Sharks) – 28 caps, 25 pts (5t)
12 – Damian de Allende (Wild Knights) – 60 caps, 35 pts (7t)
11 – Makazole Mapimpi (Cell C Sharks) – 27 caps, 100 pts (20t)
10 – Handre Pollard (Leicester Tigers) – 62 caps, 633 pts (7t, 86c, 138p, 4d)
9 – Faf de Klerk (Canon Eagles) – 38 caps, 25pts (5t)
8 – Jasper Wiese (Leicester Tigers) – 13 caps, 0 pts
7 – Pieter-Steph du Toit (Toyota Verblitz) – 60 caps, 25 pts (5t)
6 – Siya Kolisi (captain, Cell C Sharks) – 65 caps, 35 pts (7t)
5 – Lood de Jager (Wild Knights) – 58 caps, 25 pts (5t)
4 – Eben Etzebeth (Cell C Sharks) – 100 caps, 15 pts (3t)
3 – Frans Malherbe (DHL Stormers) – 48 caps, 5pts (1t)
2 – Malcolm Marx (Kubota Spears) – 49 caps, 55 pts (11t)
1 – Trevor Nyakane (Racing 92) – 56 caps, 5pts (1t)

Replacements:
16 – Bongi Mbonambi (Cell C Sharks) – 50 caps, 55 pts (11t)
17 – Steven Kitshoff (DHL Stormers) – 61 caps, 5pts (1t)
18 – Vincent Koch (Wasps) – 34 caps, 0 pts
19 – Salmaan Moerat (DHL Stormers) – 1 cap, 0 pts
20 - Franco Mostert (Honda Heat) – 53 caps, 5pts (1t)
21 – Kwagga Smith (Shizuoka Blue Revs) – 21 caps, 5 pts (1t)
22 – Jaden Hendrikse (Cell C Sharks) – 4 caps, 5 pts (1t)
23 – Willie le Roux (Toyota Verblitz) – 74 caps, 60 pts (12t)

Aug 02, 2022, 12:40

Unclear why Ox Nche is not in the match day squad, when fat Trevor is. 

Also not starting Hendrikse for the out-of-form Faff is a mystery. 

Aug 02, 2022, 13:37

Well done Malcolm Marx, but probably have to wait for his 100th cap before he will start after this test match. 

Not sure about the 6/2 split and its persistence. 

Probably have to include a loosie for lazy ass kolisi that can't play a full game and spend most of his time on the wing. That is why Kwagga is on the bench, instead of starting

Aug 02, 2022, 13:37

Don't even know why Moerat is on the bench either. Proved nothing all season

Aug 02, 2022, 16:10

Makes no sense that Nyakane is starting at loosehead given he plays tighthead these days and conceded two scrum penalties against Wales. We have two world class looseheads in Ox and Kitshoff so why are one of them not starting.

As for dumb muscle Wiese starting again - heaven help us. Fuck sake Rassie catch a bloody wake up you have the most exciting young 8 in the game in Roos

Why the fuck do we have Moerat and Mostert on the bench when it would make more sense to play the more physical Elrigh Louw ahead of powder puff Mostert

Not convinced by tiny Arendse on the wing, time will tell

It should have been Gelant on the wing

Aug 02, 2022, 16:23

Dave the only reason the players you mentioned are in the squad is because they have to be family members of the selection crew.

Crazy.

Aug 02, 2022, 17:01

Yes definitely some quota selections. 

As for Faf all he needs to do is get the ball out quicker plus not so much arial bombardment.

Ou Snapster makes a few good points. Encouraging the oak s very slowly learning the game ??

Aug 02, 2022, 17:03

Amazing how many players are with a foreign club. 

Aug 02, 2022, 17:22

All Faf needs to do is get fitter, learn to pass and learn to kick. Everything he does is sloppy. Ricky Januarie 0.5

Aug 02, 2022, 18:59

Red Nose strange that you would mention Faf and RJ. 

Faf has a rugby talent what does RJ bring to the team other than being a QUOTA player.

RJ was perhaps the worst #9 that ever wore the Springbok jersey.

Proper ANC pick selected to the Springbok team by the ANC cabinet sitting in the pub in Soweto.

Aug 02, 2022, 19:13

RJ won us the first test in NZ in many years...

Aug 02, 2022, 19:36

Faf was the best 9 in the game at the time of the WC

DuPont took over but he to has slipped in recent months

Faf is a class act, clean cunts take on anything has about as much merit as my dogs big shit

Aug 02, 2022, 20:07

Faf was shit. His shitty kicking was awful and he can hardly even short ball to a pod runner, or pocket runner. He was always shit. He is exactly the Januarie type... a disruptor, but he isn't so good at that now that he is a dumpy tree stump. He set the line speed and pressure game on defence and without that your defence is show up for the patchy bullshit that it always was. At the world cup the Blocks played shit rugby and that's why over 60% of their stats came only from the Canada game. Think about that you fat arsed flab heap. "class act" the fucking touch of death from the chunky finger of the rugby village idiot. 

Aug 02, 2022, 21:49

Shut up you ignorant cunt

Aug 02, 2022, 21:57

Shows what you know you ignoramt fool! 

Aug 02, 2022, 23:31

Happy for marx but Kitshoff should have started to.....most probably playing trevor first as he cant really play much longer than 40 min. Faf must pick up his game to a better level, for us to make some kind impact with our backline attack...fast service and backline rounding off our chances we get and not wasting opportunities....I also think Elrigh + Roos should be more involved and getting more game time..

Aug 03, 2022, 13:42

Apologies Red Rose.  

Dumb Fuck Dave is clearly under the impression that you are me. It doesn’t take much to confuse the poor cripple these days.

It’s probably because you have a sound understanding of the game … like me. He doesn’t like that. It confuses him.

Stupid Dave doesn’t know the difference between an outside center and a full back. Did you know that?

He tried to convince us a few years back that JJ Engelbreht was a better outside center than Danie Gerber. Hard to believe, huh? LOL!!!

He is so used to lying at work that he believes his own lies these days.

He really is the most ignorant poster on here. Did you know that he rates Elon Jantjies as the best flyhalf the world has ever seen?  I’m not kidding. How’s that for ignorance.??

Haaaaaaahahahaha!! Yes … I know … it’s a sad state of affairs, but what are we to do? Most on here have given up trying to educate Stupid Dave. He’s a lost cause.

He’s also a massive fan of Coenie Oothuisen on the tighthead side. No matter how many times Coenie collapsed under the slightest of pressure … hinging because of a weak lower back  … giving away scrum penalties like there was no tomorrow … Stupid Dave just would not relent.

I can tell you endless stories about Stupid Dave and what he rates as a class player.

Quotas and Dave go together like a hand in a glove.

He doesn’t like me for some reason … not sure why … I guess you noticed … perhaps because I’ve schooled him so many times over the years that he’s taken it personally.

I really don’t know. Don’t care either. I’ve grown used to him pouting. We all have.

Any way … I’m sorry that you’ve been verbally abused because of me.

You sound like a nice guy. Don’t take anything he says personally.  

He is naturally foul mouthed. He likes to use it to intimidate those who correct his stupidity.

Guys like AJH are his spineless gimps. They pucker their lips and blow him as often as they can … all to avoid being verbally abused.  

Don’t do that … you stand your ground.

Look forward to another one of your posts. 

Aug 03, 2022, 14:26

I was right, CC, I said all along Red Rose was definitely not you in disguise but they still persisted in getting it wrong.. Red Rose was called, AO by Chippo, then DA by Rooi, but most insisted he was you.

Ridiculous, it gets so bad...but poor old DA has been Voldemort, Hawkeye and Red Rose.

Hahahahaha....some guys perception is so poor, no wonder they cannot tell good players from mediocre. Some cannot even see the difference between good and evil. Sadly the lack of discernment and perception is scary.8-)

Aug 03, 2022, 14:38

I told you stupid fucks, I am DA, Mozart, Rooiboi, I am the Walrus etc... basically I'm here talking to myself and your existence is just my imagination... 

Aug 03, 2022, 14:41

Um ... and who are you?

Forgive me ... I don't recall a Walrus of any sort on here.

Aug 03, 2022, 14:58

You are forgiven, no I am Kitchener, aka Koos Kombuis and Sonny Bill.

The Walrus is the Eggman...didn't you know it.?

Haha, no jokes aside I was Seb...just felt like a change...didn't start a new identity that was hidden, it was obvious.

Aug 03, 2022, 15:34

For Red Rose before the forum policeman arrives.

https://youtu.be/byP62HuoVSw

Aug 04, 2022, 00:56

Wow how fucking stupid is old clean cunt who miraculously makes a reappearance telling us he is not Red Rose, with Red Rose all shinny and happy that Clean Cunt has saved him.

It’s sooooo fucking obvious that Clean Cunt is Red Rose - the dumb fuck has just proved it

Now Clean Cunt aka Red Rose make sure both of you stick around to keep the cherade up.

Be sure not to mix up your loggins see

Dumb fucking cunt

Aug 04, 2022, 07:37

Wow!!! I forgot how foul you are.

Someone should grab your fat cripple ass and wash your mouth out with soap.

Aug 04, 2022, 07:40

Sebastien ... hahahahaaaa ... how many changes have gone through over the years?

Well ... the say that a change is as good as a holiday.

Aug 04, 2022, 07:52

CC some here cannot see anything or are so paranoid they see "spooks"" behind every bush.

Proved Red Rose was not you, using subtle prompts or a form of Red Herrings of sorts, ie one is below.

He did not even know what Total Rankers was. Total Rankers was a big issue with you on one of your infamous posts attacking Editor, because Red Necks prize of a Jersey never was delivered which became an issue with you.

Jul 31, 2022, 18:59

whats total rankers?

Aug 04, 2022, 08:23

I remember that. 

As a lawyer of sorts ... one would think that Stupid Dave would have an ear for little clues. Clearly not. 

He's so obsessed with hearing his own voice that he misses everything going on around him.

Truly a stupid man.

I see you posted something about the best lamb curry on the planet being in Durban. Are you back in South Africa? Where's the missus?  Hopefully not stuck in Russia.   

Aug 04, 2022, 09:52

"but poor old DA has been Voldemort, Hawkeye and Red Rose"

Try adding about another 5 names to this list :D

Aug 04, 2022, 11:23

Saffesex has that great dilemma... to speak and have a boner over own voice or shut up and continue stuffing face with twinkies. At least on here the potato sack with a head can do both...

Aug 04, 2022, 11:41

We are both in the KZN Midlands.

Aug 04, 2022, 14:36

Lol

Aug 04, 2022, 21:52

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "F PASS RUGBY I have an army We have WehaveaHulk a Hulk We've got an Etzebeth"

Aug 05, 2022, 00:30

Keep up the good work clean cunt aka red rose

Remember don’t mix up the loggins

Aug 05, 2022, 07:08

I will promise not to if you don't forget to speak English you club fisted baboon! Loggins? Is that your hobbit name? You dumpy little man. Bilbo Loggins. Hahaha! You're a laugh a second! Thanks for getting day off to a good start XD! 

Aug 05, 2022, 12:33

Gooooooooooooooooooooo All Blacks!!

All Blacks by 5

Aug 05, 2022, 12:37

Ok ... I confess ... Red Rose and I are one and the same. 

You are just too clever for us, Stupid ... errr ... I mean me. 

Aug 05, 2022, 13:00

Looks like a solid squad to deliver a memorable performance. For good reasons, kidding.

As a reminder, IR went to NZ sticking to the same game plan over three games (a deeds that is not available to SA rugby)

The game plan included emphasis on tries, leading them to score very early in the game.

Showing confidence they could work hard from the very first minute in the game and run the distance.

SA rugby to stall the game for the first fifteen minutes or something.

Aug 06, 2022, 09:37

Hi Trad! So glad you could join us! Looking forward to the match, glad you're watching with us....done any fishing of late?

Aug 06, 2022, 12:48

Nelspruit is sunny and pleasantly warm as the Lowveld can be, today

Ideal conditions for rugby.

Love to be there.

Aug 06, 2022, 12:54

Hi Trad! So glad you could join us! Looking forward to the match, glad you're watching with us....done any fishing of late?

https://www.ruckersforum.com/forum/rugby/waiting-for-a-sa-rugby-game--/39998/

You need to Log in to reply.