CC...Hope Covid didn't get ya

Forum » Rugby » CC...Hope Covid didn't get ya

Oct 08, 2020, 07:55

Check in at some point man.

Denny missed you and I'm a tad concerned that you went missing during lockdown.

Oct 08, 2020, 13:10

Agreed...say hi and tell us all to voetsek or something, but don't stay so quiet...and that goes for a few others too.

Oct 08, 2020, 14:22

He has just taken the dogs for an extended walk

I'm sure he will be back soon, telling us all how he really missed everyone during this whole  worldwide crisis...…. and that he has had a complete change of heart with how he now views the world and life in general...….and that it has made him realize that life is far too short and that he needed to be more polite and respectful to everyone and really just wants to have genuine meaningful relationships..... much like Piss Mint has with everyone on here....

LMAO

CC, I hope you and your family are genuinely doing well bro

Oct 08, 2020, 17:54

No loss!!!!

Oct 09, 2020, 09:06

Sies Saffex.

I'm genuinely concerned. Would really suck to find out the guy got taken out by Covid.

Oct 09, 2020, 14:21

"I'm genuinely concerned. Would really suck to find out the guy got taken out by Covid."

Why the concern for Klown rather than . . . say . . . Brycy, Cloudy, xavi or bluebok (among others) who haven't posted in the last few months?

Oct 09, 2020, 14:27

This belongs in the Beeno section...

Oct 09, 2020, 14:33

Cloudy has been around...and bluebok...and xavi...Brycy is a bit of a concern though...he did not even show up when Brad Binder won his first Moto GP.:'( JW is also MIA, but he was quiet even before Covid.

Oct 10, 2020, 10:15

Rooi,

You may not have noticed, but some of CC's last posts were quite strange. If I understood them correctly, he was among other things, questioning his faith. Something that tends to happen when stuff isn't going so great for people.

Xavi and Blue often takes months between posts. 

Bryce and the rest of the Kiwis have little/nothing to be falsely modest about so their absence is expected. 

Oct 10, 2020, 10:22

Well, for what it's worth, I hope everyone is still fine...we already lost one poster this year...2020 sight is a good thing ...everything else 2020 sucks...by the way, today is 10 10 2020.

Oct 11, 2020, 18:39

No decent human being should wish harm on a fellow blogger even in your case Rooi.

Saffex, shame.

I trust that CC is fine and that he will soon join us once more.

Trust all is well CC.

Oct 12, 2020, 17:42

Thankfully CM is back on line.

Oct 12, 2020, 18:00

Oom Maaik is a force of nature.:D

Oct 12, 2020, 19:40

I’m not wishing him any harm I’m just saying the racist, homophobic twat is not missed at all

He is a waste of fucking space

If he is religious it must be the biggest farce going but equally highlights how stupid he is not comprehending the hypocrisy of it all

Oct 13, 2020, 10:03

We're all hypocrites and fuckups in our own special way Saffex :angel:

Oct 13, 2020, 10:50

Some much more than others Plum and non more so than CC

Oct 14, 2020, 13:38

How's the training going Saffex?

Gotta keep the motivation up, even if winter is setting in over there.

You need to Log in to reply.