Change in tone . . .

Forum » Rugby » Change in tone . . .

Jul 03, 2017, 12:24

There's been a distinct change in tone from the Kiwis this week. The generally smug tone we've gotten used to over the last few months and years has been replaced by a more whiny and defensive tone since Saturday.

Okay, before I get attacked, I'm not having a go at anyone in particular and I'm not calling the Kiwis out. I'm also not referring to all the Kiwis here . . . some of them have taken Saturday's defeat with the same good grace that Kieran Read took it, while some have been blubbering like babies about the ref . . . but in general, there has been a very distinct change in tone from our usually confident and good-natured Kiwi posters.

Where the Kiwis would usually just laugh off any criticism of their team, now they're suddenly trying to justify why the All Blacks are the best team in the world. Where our Kiwi friends would have dismissed on-field incidents as part of the game, now they're analysing every tiny incident that went against them. Most noticeably, many (not all) the Kiwis who laughed off poor decisions from the refs in all that time their team was winning are now getting a bit red-faced and tearful and blaming the ref . . . the exact same thing many of them have attacked Baboon-ou for!

Whatever else, there's no mistaking a new, more shrill, whinier tone to the posts and comments from our Kiwi friends.

I love it!

Come on the Lions!!!

Jul 03, 2017, 12:36

Change in tone -----:D:D:D:D......from the usual infighting between Mike and Moz, u and Beanhead, u and CC etc etc.....of course there is a change in tone now there is some real rugby. U love it Rooi...admit it you old goat :P

Jul 03, 2017, 12:36

If you are referring to my rant about the ref then I'm entitled to my opinion. You should all know that I never bleat or whine about the games I just enjoy them. But there's been a lot said about this game and you have to admit it was filled with everything. But to be attacked just because I dared for the first time to voice my opinion about the performance of the ref and by someone who I always thought was a great guy is disappointing. I can't fathom the fact that everybody gets to have a say and when I do I get called out. Ok I admit I'm not the brightest spark in here and don't have the rugby nous that you all do but seriously if someone loves the game so much what does it matter? For months and months we have been reading all the stuff you guys write about your team and it hasn't all been good. So now that the Boks have won a couple of games the mood seems to have changed and not so much is written about how useless they are. I recall most kiwis being quite sympathetic to your team and supportive of building the team they used to be so I can't understand the hate that comes from a couple in here...I really don't and if I'm wrong in feeling that way then please explain.

Jul 03, 2017, 12:40

There it is again . . . the good natured banter has gone and it's all become defensive and slightly indignant.

Any of the other non Kiwis notice this or is it just me?

Come on the Lions!!!

Jul 03, 2017, 12:41

You know what... I really can't be bothered with this. Brycy said on another post, this is not the airport and you don't have to announce your departure ...that hit a nerve because if it was the airport I'd be jetting off to somewhere more exotic than this place. Enjoy the ruggers.

Jul 03, 2017, 12:48

Wow!

It's worse than I thought!!!

Jul 03, 2017, 12:54

There is only one thing left for u to do Rooi-->Ring Poite now and Fast Post him a copy of Rugby Rules for Dummies/French Refs :D:P

Jul 03, 2017, 13:16

Hang on hakwa . . . just so I understand this . . . you're suggesting that I send Poite a copy of Rugby Rules, not you?

I find that a bit weird because I have never once criticised Poite and I very seldom criticise any rugby refs . . . while you have become as bad as Baboon-ou as a ref-bashing crybaby.

So . . . ummm . . . surely it's you who should send Poite the Rugby Rules for Dummies book?

No?

Jul 03, 2017, 13:21

Sometimes tongue in cheek is wasted on you isn't it Rooi ?

Jul 03, 2017, 13:25

That would have been just as confusing a statement if it was in fact tongue-in-cheek.

The person bleating about the refs telling the person who isn't bleating about the refs to send the ref a book of rules?

Tongue-in-cheek . . . deadpan . . . joking . . . sincere . . . whichever one of those it is, it just doesn't compute.

Jul 03, 2017, 13:38

Most of time  tongue in cheek is wasted on you isn't it Rooi ?

Jul 03, 2017, 14:04

Smug, humourless.....doing his best to divide the Board and drive away NZ posters. Nice one Urinal.

Jul 03, 2017, 14:16

When I think tongue in cheek I normally think of Dense's tongue and Moffie's butt cheeks which are almost permanently in contact.

Jul 03, 2017, 14:27

Scratch the surface and your low breeding emerges.

Jul 03, 2017, 14:38

Wehe . . . not for the first time, the egg-faced old fool is wishing he hadn't stuck his clown's nose into someone else's business!

LMAO!

Jul 03, 2017, 14:53

Why, because you have repeated a tired old image which you can't dislodge from the sewer that is your mind? LMAOFY!

Jul 03, 2017, 15:18

Rooi, I always get the impression that Hakwa is having a dig at Beenz when he has a go at a ref after a NZ loss....same with his "all glory to God" posts. I might be crediting his humor too much, but I always get a hint of jest from his "whinging" posts.

Jul 03, 2017, 15:25

Draad, I disagree. I think hakwa is a god-botherer like Baboon-ou and I don't think he's joking when he thanks his god every time New Zealand win . . . or keeps very quiet about his god when they lose!

Yes, I know he uses a lot of little smiley emoticons to give the impression that he's laughing and joking all the time but sometimes I get the impression he's actually seething with anger.

Jul 03, 2017, 15:40

Haaaaaaaahahahaaaa!! Indeed, Redneck. They really are a cheerful bunch.

One would swear it's their right as New Zealanders to win every match ... and if they don't then sulk city here we come.

Jul 03, 2017, 15:50

Hakwa is prone to severe sulks when he doesn't get his way.

Not sure how his emotional outbursts could qualify as a dig. His tone is clear enough for all to see his immature state of mind.

His Christianity is subject to his mood on the day. One moment he supports h0mos3xuality ... the next he's ranting about a ref ... and the next he'll be giving his non attentive god all the praise for a victory steeped in controversy.

The man's not well at all.

Jul 03, 2017, 18:05

Well said Hakwa:P

The change in tone is a few of the SA posters now have something to go on about instead of just having a go at each other.

Jul 03, 2017, 20:22

Cloudy,

You are more than entitled to have your say on this site.

Most if not all of your comments are fair and you are more than able to do battle with the boys.

I for one respect you for your ability to come back at us, your family commitment and your general courteous replies.

Forgive us if we have a go at you guys in NZ but u have to realise that supporting the present day Springboks under the current selection system is both frustrating and disappointing.

Stick with it Lady.....the guys respect u irrespective of their views.

In closing, I trust the third test will be a great test between two good teams and that no cards will be issued resulting in a one-sided contest. 

Thank you.

Jul 04, 2017, 00:37

AJ....thank you that's very humbling and I appreciate your comments. That's all anyone ever wants is to be treated fairly. There is a way of expressing your dislikes in life and having a go is ok but it's how you do it. Hate and vitriol is something else though and borders almost on hysteria. I think there's something wrong with a persons mind if that's all they can see, Honestly there's enough hate in the world without creating more. Saturdays test will be HUGE!! Enjoy.

Jul 04, 2017, 07:54

Feeling better now, Lara?

Glad to see your knickers are no longer bunched up.

Jul 04, 2017, 08:07

Give it a rest CC.

I am a god-botherer who loves a good laugh and messing with you saffers :D

Jul 04, 2017, 08:08

Give it a rest CC.

I am a god-botherer who loves a good laugh and messing with you saffers :D

Jul 04, 2017, 08:24

No Kakwa ... you are a g@y "christian" pretending that sodomy is ok with him ... when in fact he thinks you're an abomination.

You should know this ... it's in the book you use as a guide ... or are you one of those who only selects certain passages and rejects the rest that make you feel uncomfortable?

There is no room in his kingdom for sodomites.

Stop fooling yourself.

Jul 04, 2017, 08:31

CC, not attacking you, just stating some things I learned recently. I recently found out that around 50% of g a y men don't engage in sodomy. I thought it was a given that they did, but apparently not. 

Secondly, in Leviticus it states hom 0 s exuality is an abomination, but literally two verses later it proclaims that slavery is fine. I don't want to open a big debate about the whole issue, but if you say that Hakwa must not be selective about verse in the bible, then that must mean you approve of slavery? Surely not? 

Jul 04, 2017, 09:24

Oh really? I suppose they look lovingly into each others eyes ... all the while holding handies ... kissing each other ... beard against beard ... each running his hands through the others chest hair ... completely innocent ... while sporting an erection ... but without any tailgunning.

Yeah right!! Believe what you want.

The bible says a lot of things. It speaks of healing, of propserity, of demonic oppression, of slavery, of the submissive role of woman and of his utter distaste for the sexual perversion of h0m0s3xu@lity.

I'm not discussing slavery or any of the other subjects. Feel free to start a thread on any of the others ...but please don't try and justify sodomy by bringing something completely different into the mix. They are not related.

Jul 04, 2017, 09:40

Im always a happy person, would take a lot more than you to upset my day. In fact truth be known, I think it's upset you ,ore than me. I'm sure if we lose on Saturday you will salve your hurt feelings by bombing the board with all the gloating and glee you are known for...ok now?

Jul 04, 2017, 09:51

Cloudy, glad to see you're going to stick around but I do want to make a point here. Many of you Kiwis assume that we're supporting the Lions just because we hate the All Blacks or because you've been beating us in recent times. That is not true at all in my case and I know many other South Africans like myself who admire and respect the All Blacks but have a soft spot for the British and Irish Lions.

The first games of international rugby I ever watched were during the Lions tour of South Africa in 1974 and I've been an avid fan of the Lions ever since. I love the whole concept of these Lions tours, the travelling fans and the cameraderie. They are the last of the old-fashioned tours that I really miss.

I hope they smash your lot on Saturday but it's not because I hate the All Blacks or because I dislike New Zealanders in general. I actually find it quite insulting that every time I say "Come Lions" there's some Kiwi saying something like "oh let them support the Lions against us just because we always beat them".

Wish some of you Kiwis weren't so precious and paranaoid about who everyone else is supporting. I'm not supporting the Lions because I hate the All Blacks. I support them because I love the Lions!

Goooooooooooooooo LIONS!!!

Jul 04, 2017, 09:54

What does "propserity" mean CC?

Is that a front rower who has done rather well in life?.....

Jul 04, 2017, 10:06

Well rooinek....I don't see you sticking the boot in to all things kiwi some of the stuff I've read in here over the last week and even before that has been bordering on the hysterical. I've never had a problem with who you support but it gets personal, it's like the people that talk about our country and our culture and even the ABS actually know about us but they haven't even been here, how presumptuous!!. If someone barraged you with hateful things (oh wait they do lol) ok that was a bad example anyway I've never had a problem with your support for the Lions and it was never about that. You should know I never complain about the refs Beeno does enough of that for all of us, but I just thought Garces had a shocker and I voiced it....somebody took offence and then it's come to this. I'm so over it so if CC wants to carry it on he can talk to himself.

Jul 04, 2017, 10:13

Oh and re: the rugby we may well get beaten on Saturday night I don't know but if Poite doesn't monopolise the whole game and gives the players a fair go then I can handle the loss. Rugby will always be the winner.

Jul 04, 2017, 13:16

Jeez cc, keep your g a y love descriptions to yourself mate.

Jul 04, 2017, 15:00

I am not g.a.y CC :D lols but u sound like a closet one :D:D:D not that there is anything wrong with that as my bro Wardad would say. What is wrong is u projecting onto other people your insecurities, current practises and identitiy issues :P. U need help CC--->personally I think u r too far gone for any help :D. Have u tried drugs?....er sorry what????...the meds u r on are not veking...w.o.r.k.i.n.g?

Jul 04, 2017, 15:06

CC please do not post such erotic material on this site you have got poor old Just_win terribly aroused and unable to handle himself.

Jul 04, 2017, 15:08

Hi Hakwa, cc has changed his "tone" (tone is the topic of this thread). What's with this description of g a y love?

Jul 04, 2017, 15:15

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ......I did cringe and then fell to the floor laughing......He is not fooling anyone JW lols :D:D:D.

Jul 04, 2017, 15:21

Clean cut is a good Samaritan hypocrite. A Lost sheep amidst the towers of Babylon. 

x-men-apocalypse-3-a

Warning: There are some mild spoilers for X-Men: Apocalypse here.

X-Men: Apocalypse is full of religious themes, but one scene in particular jumped out at me, because of how it uses an old legend about Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

In the scene in question, Apocalypse — a god-like mutant who wakes up in 1983 after being in a coma for over five thousand years — telepathically connects to missile controllers all over the world and has them launch their nuclear missiles into space.

As he does this, Apocalypse declares portentously:

Always the same, and now all this. No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! No more systems! No more superpowers. . . . You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!

Jul 04, 2017, 15:37

AJ, please keep references to handling ones self to your self mate:P

Jul 04, 2017, 22:31

Humorous video on Steve Hansen.

Jul 05, 2017, 00:53

Can never understand why Wolverine is everyone's favorite XMan. 

That's all I got for this thread :/

Jul 05, 2017, 00:58

What do you have against Wolverine?

Jul 05, 2017, 05:13

Mozart...you watching the tennis? Not just rugby that seems to have injured players, they're dropping like flies at Wimbledon.

Jul 05, 2017, 05:30

Wimbledon and the Tour....Cloudy. Sorry about Stan the Man getting beaten.....the best one handed backhand ever.

Jul 05, 2017, 06:43

I didn't see the game but read about it. I'm just happy Federer is through to the next round. The Del Potro/Kokkinakis match was a cracker.

Jul 05, 2017, 08:01

I can't stand any of the comic based movies. They have sucked the life out of the movie industry. They're all the same brainless one liners propped up by over the top action scenes and CGi...all to hide the fact that they all share the same boring plot. Worse still, every second movie being released these days is based on a comic. Seriously, when last did you watch a really good movie? Fark Marvel, DC Comics and all the other brands that are making the stupid future as depicted in the movie Idiocracy, a current reality! 

There we go...I have had my little rant. 

Jul 05, 2017, 08:25

You didn't think Wonder Woman was hot bluebok?

Jul 05, 2017, 08:59

Hate is a strong word ... an even stronger emotion.

I don't hate anyone. There is a very big difference between hate and having developed a distaste for something or someone ... or some people.

I cheer for the British & Irish Lions for 2 reasons. They are a unique side put together once in awhile from supposedly the best Great Britain has to offer. It's a special team steeped in tradition ... who have all the odds stacked against them ... and deserve any rugby lover's respect. I will always cheer for them ... no matter who their opponents are.

The arrogant Kiwis on this site have changed my views on what a Kiwi is. The tough, mysterious, awesome people living in a far away land, under a shroud of cloud have become condescending whingers ... crying about everything that doesn't go their way.

Taking it on the chin as they used to do has been replaced by limp wristed "men" like Hakwa ... who's pointed finger is ever extended. They're all in the same mould ... and so I've developed a distaste for them and their team.

It would give me a great deal of pleasure to see the Lions beat these whinging crybabies.

Firxtly ... for the might of the Lions ... and secondly to hear the Kiwis cry foul and to see their tearful rants reverberate across the globe.

So ...hate? ... No.

Go Lionnnnnsssssss!!!!!

Jul 05, 2017, 12:20

Oh dear distasteful are we?  The bad taste just seems to be in your mouth....try gargling some Listerine.

Jul 05, 2017, 12:32

Wolverine is basically an emo with an adamantium skeleton. An immortal emo. I cant think of anything worse.

If i chose Captain America as my avatar it would probably be because i looked nothing liked him.

Makes one wonder about some of the avatars on here ;)

Jul 05, 2017, 12:35

Are you saying I don't look like Lara?? Shock of horrors!! Ok maybe I should change it to the Ape Man as I hear that I have a very hairy face or lip according to one deluded poster.

Jul 05, 2017, 14:47

Everyone else has moved on CC....ALL....except you :D:D:D.

Jul 05, 2017, 15:14

U love it Rooi...admit it you old goat :P

Hahahahahaha what a great description of ou rooitwit. Nice one hacked wahahahaha

Jul 05, 2017, 15:30

"U love it Rooi...admit it you old goat"

Admit what, Baboon-ou? Which comment or thread are you responding to? What are you babbling about this time?

Jul 05, 2017, 15:33

Not all Cloudy. I don't dare assume how you look.

Just I don't think Rooi is as spicy as he makes out...neither is Beeno as Baboonish.

Jul 05, 2017, 15:34

...Mozart does appear to remain pretty composed at all times though :)

Jul 05, 2017, 15:41

True...very true.

Jul 05, 2017, 15:42

Some hair on Jessica Alba's lips might delay the inevitable from happening with me for maybe 0.0000002 seconds

Just saying

Jul 05, 2017, 16:02

"Some hair on Jessica Alba's lips might delay the inevitable from happening with me for maybe 0.0000002 seconds."

I can guess what "the inevitable" might be . . . picture Dumb Ass having a normal day for him . . . squeezing zits, pulling the wings off flies and obsessing about Rooinek . . . when suddenly he sees Jessica Alba on TV!

0.0000002 seconds later, he goes bright red in the face, wets his pants and then squeals for his mommy to come change his underwear and explain why his tiny little pecker is standing to attention.

Jul 05, 2017, 16:37

Rooinek

RE: Change in tone . . .
July 05, 2017, 16:02:23

obsessing about Rooinek . . .

Yep, you got that spot on again with yet another post of yours about me...... LMFAO!!

Piss Mint, you have pledged a few times already to totally ignore me in future.....

How about you live up to that staunch "integrity" you profess to have.... and live up to that statement.

Jul 05, 2017, 16:43

As for a small pecker.......

Well, hehe, on a Saturday afternoon, many many years ago....... about 17 by my reckoning...... your wife would have disagreed with you on that

Jul 05, 2017, 16:45

Depends who the hair on her lip belongs to

Jul 05, 2017, 16:54

Dumb Ass' "inevitable" is loosening up his wrist.

I'm sure he has many encrusted magazines lying about his flat ... all of which became recipients of his "inevitable" wrist loosening.

What a stud!!

Jul 05, 2017, 16:59

CC

Please go and take those dogs out for that walk I mentioned in the other thread.

At least then you will be doing something, with something, that at least looks up to you for once.

Jul 05, 2017, 17:10

Wee cc needs guidance, here's a book that should help (shown in movie form to aid comprehension). Just follow the little blue truck's example - it's a good life lesson for you mate:P

Jul 06, 2017, 07:55

Devil's Advocate

July 05, 2017, 16:43:38

As for a small pecker.......

Well, hehe, on a Saturday afternoon, many many years ago....... about 17 by my reckoning...... your wife would have disagreed with you on that

After much thought and due consideration, I have decided to retract this statement that I made above, about your wife Piss Mint.

It was not 17 years ago....... it was about 19

My bad

Jul 06, 2017, 08:36

Wehe, and here's the self-righteous and sanctimonious hypocrite who always starts getting red-faced and indignant when anyone brings family into it trying to pretend that he got it on with my wife 17 (or 19?) years ago!

LMAO!

Dumb Ass, you'll have to trust me on this one . . . my wife is way too much woman for a weedy and cowardly little drip like you to handle. If she ever so much as looked your way you'd burst into tears and soil your frilly pink panties.

Anyway, nice to know that your d!ck size is such a sensitive issue for you that it makes you resort to doing what you're always squealing about others doing. Noted!

Jul 06, 2017, 09:14

Rooinek

July 06, 2017, 08:36:47

Wehe, and here's the self-righteous and sanctimonious hypocrite who always starts getting red-faced and indignant when anyone brings family into it

Yeah

Says the idiot who started it by mentioning my mother.

You get what you give

I live to give

Jul 06, 2017, 09:17

Rooinek

Dumb Ass, you'll have to trust me on this one . .

ROTFLMFAO !!!

The jury is out on this one....... many many years ago

Jul 06, 2017, 09:23

So Dumb Ass, tell us, do you have to use a pair of tweezers when you jerk off?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

The truth has a funny way of coming out sometimes!

Jul 06, 2017, 09:25

Rooinek

my wife is way too much woman

You are correct here....... she was, until she got involved with you

Rooinek

Anyway, nice to know that your d!ck size is such a sensitive issue

It was sensitive for someone else a long time ago

Jul 06, 2017, 09:28

Rooinek

July 06, 2017, 09:23:12

So Dumb Ass, tell us, do you have to use a pair of tweezers when you jerk off

I'm too lazy for that sh!t........ I get someone to do it for me

Just like I did many years ago

Jul 06, 2017, 11:52

A debate of the highest order! 

Jul 06, 2017, 14:22

Urinal's preoccupation with the size, shape, texture and smell of other posters' equipment continues.

Jul 06, 2017, 17:49

"Urinal's preoccupation with the size, shape, texture and smell of other posters' equipment continues."

Unlike Moffie who is more concerned with the taste.

Jul 06, 2017, 20:08

Gosh did I miss that one......happily you didn't. Always engaging all the senses Urinal, good for you.

Jul 07, 2017, 07:37

mozart

July 06, 2017, 14:22:51

Urinal's preoccupation with the size, shape, texture and smell of other posters' equipment continues.

Yep

I guess it runs in the .............. oh wait.......

Jul 07, 2017, 08:28

Well talking of d!cks ... (and no I'm not referring to you Dumb Ass) ... hopefully we'll be seeing a whole lot of Kiwis giving birth to lion cubs next year ... ya know ... after tomorrows roggering.

I can only imagine their shame if they lose tomorrow.

LOL!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIOOOOOOOOOONNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Jul 07, 2017, 12:02

Yawn :sleeping:

Jul 07, 2017, 18:13

Complaining about refs comes easier when you are on the losing side.  Kiwis have become unfamiliar with losing...some adaptive reasoning needed for sure....not made easier by the state of officiating in rugby these days.

Jul 07, 2017, 18:22

Yes, we are out of practice complaining about the ref but fortunately there are some experts on this site:P Perhaps some will give us some pointers.

Jul 07, 2017, 20:03

" . . . not made easier by the state of officiating in rugby these days."

The state of officiating in rugby is higher than it has ever been and it will continue to improve further.

The current refs on World Rugby's elite panel are more experienced and more qualified than their predecessors. Just because you the TV viewer now get slow-mo replays and someone to explain the laws to you doesn't mean you're smarter than the ref out there on the field of play, nor does it mean that the standard of refereeing is defying every other pattern in the modern world and actually getting worse.

If you have such a problem with the standard of officiating, go follow sports like tennis and football where the rules are a lot simpler and more clear-cut . . . but please, don't try to make out that these world class officials with the most thankless job in the universe are anything but the absolute best refs there have ever been. Because they are . . . and they deserve a little more respect.

Jul 07, 2017, 20:29

Rooi, when last was a ball put in straight in a scrum?

Jul 07, 2017, 20:34

Oh for Pete's sake!

Is that trivial, stupid question what destroys my entire argument?

Jul 07, 2017, 20:44

Nope, it just goes to show that officiating in general has got less to do with the laws of the game than with the flavour of the month hype about something or other. Who decidrs witch laws are to be officiated and with not. When is it a yellow and when red? Some get banned for one match, others for six...for the same fcn thing. No consistency. 

Jul 07, 2017, 21:54

Like I said, if you don't like it then find some other sport to watch because this is as good as it gets.

There are no people on this planet better qualified or more capable of reffing games of rugby than the likes of Garces, Peyper, Poite and co and they are all vastly superior to the refs from years gone by. The complexity of the laws has increased and made the game much harder than it was for the amateur refs of yesteryear and yet the refs today still do a much better job than biased clowns like Gert Bezuidenhout and Piet Robbertse . . . yet we still get armchair beer-swilling critics like you who think you know better than them and have the gall to bleat about consitency! Yeah right, tell the 1976 All Blacks or the 1981 Springboks about consistency!

Makes me sick to see these excellent and underrated refs constantly berated and denigrated by slack-jawed half-wits who don't know or understand even a fraction of the laws but groan and moan day in and day out because they get the benefit of replays, slo-mos and one-eyed commentators who don't know much more than them.

Jul 07, 2017, 22:02

Lol about those commentators. When the ref has awarded a penalty for coming in at the side which can clearly be heard on the ref's mic and the bliksemse commentator says it for going off their feet or hands in or what ever else they can think of. Shakes head!!

Jul 07, 2017, 22:30

Rooi. I don't have it in for the refs. I have it in for the system where WR decides which laws to apply and who to ignore....and I find it fascinating that you seem to be fine with the double standards.

Oct 23, 2020, 06:09

Another classic thread.

Oct 23, 2020, 06:15

And voila he pulls up a thread......

What’s your point? It’s gutter talk between men it’s not some of the stuff that’s been thrown my way in the last couple of days.

You really do live for these moments don’t you?

Oct 23, 2020, 06:25

No I’m just staying up to hear by how much Trump won the second debate.

Oct 23, 2020, 06:48

It’s not a debate he has to win.

Oct 23, 2020, 08:27

"Behold my indignation. Bow to it." 

"There it is again . . . the good natured banter has gone and it's all become defensive and slightly indignant.

Any of the other non Kiwis notice this or is it just me?"

Oct 23, 2020, 08:29

"It’s not a debate he has to win."

True, it's likely in the bag already for Trump.

Finally seeing the light?

Oct 24, 2020, 09:12

"Another classic thread"

Indeed. I'd forgotten this gem:

"Urinal's preoccupation with the size, shape, texture and smell of other posters' equipment continues."

Unlike Moffie who is more concerned with the taste.

Wehe . . . talk about setting yourself up!

Oct 25, 2020, 05:36

’Unlike Moffie’ says Urinal ....which is short hand for him saying... he is actually preoccupied with the  size, shape texture and smell  of other posters’ equipment  unlike me, who he accepts is not preoccupied by those things. He literally accepts that statement as true  with the word ‘unlike’.

And then sensing he has some kind of problem in his argument he can’t quite pin down he throws out taste ....no doubt something that also obsesses him.

Game,Set and Match.....the old foot shooter in mid season form.

Oct 25, 2020, 10:11

If Trump loses the election it will show one thing - media brainwashing and the virus released by China worked.    

Oct 25, 2020, 11:30

The age of information, where  ignorance ironically prevails.

You need to Log in to reply.